+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Foreign job experience? Which kind of job seems suspicious? Did you contact with your local M.p?
no it was not foreign but is for a short federal job experience. it should not be suspicious :) and yes I have contacted MP twice and they have provided the same status which shows on my account

safegnt

Mar 1, 2018
Dear all,

My status is as below..

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Does this mean I'm at the final stage which is the Background check?
How long will this take before I get an email requesting passport? Have I passed eligibility?

What does background check consist of?

Any help in advicing and let me know the approximate time...this would be appreciated.

Reactions: ladyday

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
no it was not foreign but is for a short federal job experience. it should not be suspicious :) and yes I have contacted MP twice and they have provided the same status which shows on my account
Hey bro,

What is the procedure to reach MP? I have RR as well on my file it’s almost 7 months now. Also have RR on my Canadian job experience. Did you send and additional documents? Upfront or did they ask anything ?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hey bro,

What is the procedure to reach MP? I have RR as well on my file it’s almost 7 months now. Also have RR on my Canadian job experience. Did you send and additional documents? Upfront or did they ask anything ?
hey.. no they have not asked for any additional docs. For the MP, just go visit their office and ask them to make an inquiry on your file.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Dear all,

My status is as below..

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics : Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Does this mean I'm at the final stage which is the Background check?
How long will this take before I get an email requesting passport? Have I passed eligibility?

What does background check consist of?

Any help in advicing and let me know the approximate time...this would be appreciated.
so you are in IP2 and your background check is in progress. background check consists of many things like criminality and security checks. Canadian border services, RCMP etc do your checks. Your eligibility may remain in review parallel to the background check. There is no timeframe for background check. Usually, criminality is passed in less time and security takes longer for many people. last time i checked, one of the person i know, his security started in October and just finished yesterday. For myself, my criminality is passed as of January and security is not started yet. hope it helps :)

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
yes I have ordered 3 so far.. one of my job experience is under review.i do not know the reason.. my criminality was passed in January and security not yet started. medicals are expired as of December since I did them upfront earlier.
is your score dropped below the round?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
hey.. no they have not asked for any additional docs. For the MP, just go visit their office and ask them to make an inquiry on your file.
Hey bro I think you miss understood, I am asking did send any Letter explanation? After you fly RR on your file

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hey bro I think you miss understood, I am asking did send any Letter explanation? After you fly RR on your file
i did.. back in December.. no update after that..

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed
salary should not be the main issue.. the number of hours worked in the main point.. if you are fulfilling that then no problem. do not stress over salary.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
that is weird. if your score did not drop, why do they put you in RR? is your overall eligibility also RR?
yes my overall eligibility is in review..