+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Hi guys!

I'm about to apply for PR under CEC. But I'm really confused about Employment Reference Letter.

So I finished my canadian 1 year Education in August 2017.
In September the same company with whom I did Internship(July-August2017), offered me full time Job, that I started.
Then I got transcripts from College in October and applied for PGWP on 19th October and got it approved on Dec 10 2017.
Counting my 1 Year of Experience from October 19 2017, I created my EE profile after 19 October 2018.(Because on CIC Website it says that we can work full time after submitting the application for PGWP)
Now I've ITA and about to apply for PR under CEC.

But the thing is how can I show to CIC that I'm claiming the work experience that I did only after applying PGWP and it was legal. Should I get Reference Letter from my Employer stating the starting the full time work after 19Th October
Counting will start from the date you got a work permit which means Dec10th.

They will not count before that.

Better you wait for one year Dec 10/2017 to Dec10/18 and then apply.

when did you get the ITA Date?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Guys!
I got an update on application today that CIC started working on my background check.
i read your post that you wrote a specific case enquiry..what you wrote in enquiry? actually i am also thinking to do that..

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
its great news!! I am also hoping for some gud news too.. gud luck to you..so they passed ur eligibility and now ur file moved to next step.. happy for you..
it shows
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

So think it is not passed yet, but they started working on next step.

Reactions: jessy87

jbirdi

Nov 8, 2018
i read your post that you wrote a specific case enquiry..what you wrote in enquiry? actually i am also thinking to do that..
I wrote the second CSE on Dec 17th and this is what I wrote:

“I submitted my application for permanent residency on April 25th, 2018. My medical exam passed on May 4th, 2018.It is more than 7 mobths and i have not received any update on my application since May.Please provide me detailed information why my appication is taking longer than 6 months to be processed and what is the actual status of my application.I be really thankful for your help.”

and I got the reply form CIC today and they gave me the exact same answer as for the first CSE.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
I wrote the second CSE on Dec 17th and this is what I wrote:

“I submitted my application for permanent residency on April 25th, 2018. My medical exam passed on May 4th, 2018.It is more than 7 mobths and i have not received any update on my application since May.Please provide me detailed information why my appication is taking longer than 6 months to be processed and what is the actual status of my application.I be really thankful for your help.”

and I got the reply form CIC today and they gave me the exact same answer as for the first CSE.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

that's a very standard reply...no guarantee there is any movement made so far...

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi, I am on CEC inland applicant with dependent(my husband - Outside Canada). My husband's biometric has been updated on September 12th as he already taken for visitor visa. But today morning we have received a letter to take biometric. Not sure then why they updated his old biometric in our profile.
AOR - Aug 13th
husband's biometric updated - Sep 12th
Medicals passed - Nov 13th

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
it shows
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

So think it is not passed yet, but they started working on next step.
u gonna see this status until u get ur PR. Its passed.