+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
Hello all,

Received my GCMS notes today and note that Eligibility is Review Required. I have the below concerns:
-- Notes say that points are revised to 0 for work experience. I have supporting documents that can confirm my work experience. Do I still have a chance or is this application beyond that point.
-- Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ has changed from 'Review Required' to 'Cancelled' in the Activity section of GCMS notes. But Assessment still shows Eligibility as Review Required. Will an officer be able to revert decision based on my proactive submission of additional docs?
-- Any idea why Funds are under Review Required?

Please help me understand what is the best course of action now. Thank you!

EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in
the file, I make the following recommendation.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: BIOMETRICS - NRT CIO RECOMMENDATION: PASS
CRIMINALITY PA CLAIMED 3+ YEARS OF FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. AS HIS WORK EXPERIENCE HAS NOT
BEEN CONFIRMED, POINTS REVISED FROM 50 TO 0. CRS POINTS HAVE FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND.
PA CLAIMED 6+ YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE. AS HIS WORK EXPERIENCE HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED,
POINTS REVISED FROM 15 TO 0. FSW POINTS HAVE FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND. A11.2: Review
Required R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 59 Outstanding
Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at Invitation to apply (ITA) 476 CRS points minimum score
for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 476 / Verified CRS score: 426 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________WORK
EXPERIENCE
: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive
Media Developers EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED: Master’s Degree: FOREIGN MASTER’S DEGREE OF
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EDOC *********); 2010-08 TO 2017-08 - IT Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at
Tata Consultancy Services Limited *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# ********* - Web-based search confirms employer
information
NOTE: LETTER DATED 2020-01-08 APPEARS TO CONFIRM EMPLOYMENT IN DECLARED
OCCUPATION THROUGHOUT THE SPECIFIED PERIOD, AND PROVIDES A JOB DESCRIPTION WHICH IS
CONSISTENT WITH THE LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES AS SET OUT IN THE DECLARED NOC
CATEGORY. NO SALARY ON EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND NO PAYSTUBS PROVIDED. NOT ABLE TO ASSESS
-
Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ WORK

EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEAR(S), 0 FSW POINTS
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $19244 as per BANK OF INDIA statement
at 2020-01-10; Family of 1 requires CAD $12164 NOTE: PART OF THIS PROOF OF FUNDS IS A DEED OF GIFT
FROM PA’S BROTHER (6900,20) AND ANOTHER DEED OF GIFT FROM PA’S MOTHER (1815,84). ALL
DOCUMENT ON FILE.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
You can proactively submit if you want to. However, the VO can either reject or most likely send you a procedural fairness letter, asking you to submit required documents. Once you respond to the letter then they will review your case.

Skanda3

Sep 15, 2020
You can proactively submit if you want to. However, the VO can either reject or most likely send you a procedural fairness letter, asking you to submit required documents. Once you respond to the letter then they will review your case.
Thank you for your response. I am collecting additional documents and drafting a LOE to support my plea.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
When you order GCMS notes. It takes two weeks to a month to receive it and it is free.
these are few highlights from my notes got today. do you think my profile went into review required mode?

authorized for certain programs; review required 374968795 Level of Education: Master's Degree

CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT RCMP fingerprints police certificate:

Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC and Stat Questions

Age – applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR – documents set for review----client information client Enquiry x 2

is that mean i am in review required mode?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
these are few highlights from my notes got today. do you think my profile went into review required mode?

authorized for certain programs; review required 374968795 Level of Education: Master's Degree

CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT RCMP fingerprints police certificate:

Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC and Stat Questions

Age – applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR – documents set for review----client information client Enquiry x 2

is that mean i am in review required mode?
Those are concerns they likely have about your application, so it might have gone into review.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Those are concerns they likely have about your application, so it might have gone into review.
I am. Sure if my application went into RR mode then it gonna take more than 1 year to pass eligibility, security and criminality..

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I am. Sure if my application went into RR mode then it gonna take more than 1 year to pass eligibility, security and criminality..
Not necessarily, might just mean it has to be reviewed by a senior officer and you could still get your PR approved within the timeline.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Not necessarily, might just mean it has to be reviewed by a senior officer and you could still get your PR approved within the timeline.
Hope so because only 35 days left to complete 6 month timeline.

eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
From 26 june

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hope so because only 35 days left to complete 6 month timeline.

eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
From 26 june
The 6 month timeline doesn't mean anything. 20% of the applications go beyond 6 months

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
If your application is tagged as Eligibility Review Required, what does the timeline usually look like? Mine needs to be reviewed by a senior officer. Does anyone have an idea of how long this is going to take? I saw the "review required" tag on June 2020, just submitted biometrics last week, but now the application is past my 6-month timeline. Any idea how long I'll have to wait?

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
Hello all,

Received my GCMS notes today and note that Eligibility is Review Required. I have the below concerns:
-- Notes say that points are revised to 0 for work experience. I have supporting documents that can confirm my work experience. Do I still have a chance or is this application beyond that point.
-- Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ has changed from 'Review Required' to 'Cancelled' in the Activity section of GCMS notes. But Assessment still shows Eligibility as Review Required. Will an officer be able to revert decision based on my proactive submission of additional docs?
-- Any idea why Funds are under Review Required?

Please help me understand what is the best course of action now. Thank you!

EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in
the file, I make the following recommendation.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: BIOMETRICS - NRT CIO RECOMMENDATION: PASS
CRIMINALITY PA CLAIMED 3+ YEARS OF FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE. AS HIS WORK EXPERIENCE HAS NOT
BEEN CONFIRMED, POINTS REVISED FROM 50 TO 0. CRS POINTS HAVE FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND.
PA CLAIMED 6+ YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE. AS HIS WORK EXPERIENCE HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED,
POINTS REVISED FROM 15 TO 0. FSW POINTS HAVE FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND. A11.2: Review
Required R76
: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 59 Outstanding
Documents (Not Requested): - RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at Invitation to apply (ITA) 476 CRS points minimum score
for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 476 / Verified CRS score: 426 I have reviewed the following for
CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________WORK
EXPERIENCE
: Lock-in Date: 2020-01-12 Primary Occupation: NOC 2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive
Media Developers EDUCATION CREDENTIALS PROVIDED: Master’s Degree: FOREIGN MASTER’S DEGREE OF
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (EDOC *********); 2010-08 TO 2017-08 - IT Analyst (NOC: 2174) - at
Tata Consultancy Services Limited *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# ********* - Web-based search confirms employer
information
NOTE: LETTER DATED 2020-01-08 APPEARS TO CONFIRM EMPLOYMENT IN DECLARED
OCCUPATION THROUGHOUT THE SPECIFIED PERIOD, AND PROVIDES A JOB DESCRIPTION WHICH IS
CONSISTENT WITH THE LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES AS SET OUT IN THE DECLARED NOC
CATEGORY. NO SALARY ON EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND NO PAYSTUBS PROVIDED. NOT ABLE TO ASSESS
-
Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 year(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ WORK

EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEAR(S), 0 FSW POINTS

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $19244 as per BANK OF INDIA statement
at 2020-01-10; Family of 1 requires CAD $12164 NOTE: PART OF THIS PROOF OF FUNDS IS A DEED OF GIFT
FROM PA’S BROTHER (6900,20) AND ANOTHER DEED OF GIFT FROM PA’S MOTHER (1815,84). ALL
DOCUMENT ON FILE.
The problem with your application is that your letter of employment reference doesn’t show your salary. Otherwise review will not have been required.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Even though I haven't received any formal request to provide new documentation? I found some additional and potentially important information:

File jumps back and forth constantly for Eligibility, and finally goes from CPC-Ottawa to CIO and also a new field pops up: Secondary Office, what does even mean?

Hello, trust you're fine and doing well. Did they contact your employer? what documents did you provide them for proof of work experience? Does your company have online presence? Wondering why they'll need further checks if you met the NOC requirements