+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

SsidHU

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Is any update for anyone on Eligibility Review required? As per GCMS notes, my file is in Review required since 1 March 2020. My AOR is 7 Nov 2019, CEC Inland?
Yes, my application was also under Review Required. They took exactly 6 month to process my file and I got my PR. dw

Reactions: ckm_01

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just wait for GCMS notes, first you have to find out reason behind Review required. All cases are different, I my case they case analyst could not open my employer’s website due to our webpage blocked by IRCC. So there was noting I could do as our website was accessible to anyone. In my webform letter, I wrote that Upon telephonic conversation with IRCC support agent, I came to know that my eligibility status has been put for review required. So plz provide me the details of officer’s concerns so that I take timely appropriate steps to allay his/her concerns. You can do the same, may be they ans
Hey. Hope you are doing fine. I got my GCMS notes and got review required for eligibility the problem being that I haven't stated my duties. I am a self employed dentist so i send them a letter via webfrom explaining my duties and after i send it i found out 2 days later that it should be a third party to mention them. I asked a colleague to do the letter and I sent it too. They also asked that there is no mention of my salary but i have sent 3 years of income tax since the beginning. So i explained that also. Would you think it's enough?

enyjess

Sep 9, 2019
Hi Did you get any update on this? I am i nthe exact same boat, not sure what Revew Required is for... I initially thought it was for POF but my documents shows amount which is much above the minimum required.....been 11+ months for me too
hello! I know it’s been a while but wanted to ask you of your issue was resolved! I’m in the same situation I have 3 years of Canadian experience but they are just taking 1 into account, that brought my crs from 486 to 441! What happened to your case?

Cricket4Ever

Nov 19, 2019
Hello Team,

Need urgent help/suggestions.

I received the the GCMS notes today. I am not sure if I am reading GCMS notes correctly, but it seems there are 2 issues in the application:

1. My wife had applied for tourist visa for Canada in early 2019 for H1B stamping and the visa got approved. But she had to go to India for an emergency, so she got H1B stamping done from India and could not send the passport to Canadian consulate for Canada Visa stamp. It seems, since it was not mentioned in our PR application, officer has put 'Review Required' status and 'Application Refused' in comments.
Some snippets: "RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA AND SPOUSE: PASS CRIMINALITY. HOWEVER, SPOUSE WAS REFUSED A TRV IN 201. NOT DECLARED IN E-APR....

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application SPOUSE/CL: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION: APPLICATION REFUSED: THE APPLICATION DID NOT PROVIDE THE REQUESTED ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITHIN GIVEN TIMEFRAME. SUBSECTION A16(1) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT STATES THAT A PERSON WHO MAKES AN APPLICATION MUST ANSWER TRUTHFULLY TO ALL QUESTIONS PUT TO THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE EXAMINATION AND MUST PRODUCE ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES. CLIENT DID NOT SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY THE DUE DATE. AS A RESULT, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT CLIENT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT, NAMELY, THAT SHE/HE HAS PRODUCED ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA. APPLICATION REFUSED."

In the Activity section, the latest activity reads:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
New Value: Cancelled

What does that mean? Is my application rejected completely or I can still provide some explanation for the situation? Best way forward?

2. In work experience section, I have mentioned my experience as 6 years for given NOC (4 years after Masters degree and 2 years prior). It seems, officer is counting only post-Masters experience and has noted: "PA has declared 6+ years of experience. Only confirmed 4-5 years." Is that an issue and needs any additional documentation that you can suggest?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello Team,

I received the the GCMS notes today. I am not sure if I am reading GCMS notes correctly, but it seems there are 2 issues in the application:

1. My wife had applied for tourist visa for Canada in early 2019 for H1B stamping and the visa got approved. But she had to go to India for an emergency, so she got H1B stamping done from India and could not send the passport to Canadian consulate for Canada Visa stamp. It seems, since it was not mentioned in our PR application, officer has put 'Review Required' status and 'Application Refused' in comments.
Some snippets: "RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA AND SPOUSE: PASS CRIMINALITY. HOWEVER, SPOUSE WAS REFUSED A TRV IN 201. NOT DECLARED IN E-APR....

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application SPOUSE/CL: POTENTIAL ADVERSE INFORMATION: APPLICATION REFUSED: THE APPLICATION DID NOT PROVIDE THE REQUESTED ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITHIN GIVEN TIMEFRAME. SUBSECTION A16(1) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT STATES THAT A PERSON WHO MAKES AN APPLICATION MUST ANSWER TRUTHFULLY TO ALL QUESTIONS PUT TO THEM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE EXAMINATION AND MUST PRODUCE ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES. CLIENT DID NOT SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY THE DUE DATE. AS A RESULT, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT CLIENT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ACT, NAMELY, THAT SHE/HE HAS PRODUCED ALL RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND DOCUMENTS THAT THE OFFICER REASONABLY REQUIRES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF A TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA. APPLICATION REFUSED."

What does that mean? Is my application rejected completely or I can still provide some explanation for the situation? Best way forward?

2. In work experience section, I have mentioned my experience as 6 years for given NOC (4 years after Masters degree and 2 years prior). It seems, officer is counting only post-Masters experience and has noted: "PA has declared 6+ years of experience. Only confirmed 4-5 years." Is that an issue and needs any additional documentation that you can suggest?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Hi. You are lucky that you have discovered this issue in advance before an official refusal.
I believe an immigration lawyer can help you better. This does not seem a common case, answers in forum may be misleading for you.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hello Team,

Thanks a lot in advance!

Don't worry too much, even for the worst case as the case is rejected, you may apply alone.

krish456

Jul 28, 2020
Yes, my application was also under Review Required. They took exactly 6 month to process my file and I got my PR. dw
Did you submit any extra documents? I just called ircc and get to know that my eligibility is in review required state. I am a bit tensed now. My AOR is Apr 3.

krish456

Jul 28, 2020
Did you receive a reason for the RR?
No. The agent told like the officers want to check more information on my application. Not sure about which part. I am thinking of how to proceed further. Should I apply for gcms notes or wait for a while as it is just four months since my AOR.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
No. The agent told like the officers want to check more information on my application. Not sure about which part. I am thinking of how to proceed further. Should I apply for gcms notes or wait for a while as it is just four months since my AOR.
May be give it a few more weeks and then consider it, things are taking a bit more time than usual.

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
I finally got my GCMS notes yesterday, I do not know whether to be worried or not because of this:
PLEASE REVIEW EDOC FOR EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY NOC
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

What to do here? Should I request an updated letter from my current employer and submit via webform?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I finally got my GCMS notes yesterday, I do not know whether to be worried or not because of this:
PLEASE REVIEW EDOC FOR EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY NOC
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

What to do here? Should I request an updated letter from my current employer and submit via webform?

The analyst is questioning the documents that you provided to prove your work experience so your case was upgraded.

Reactions: quilleroarg

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
The analyst is questioning the documents that you provided to prove your work experience so your case was upgraded.
Even though I haven't received any formal request to provide new documentation? I found some additional and potentially important information:

File jumps back and forth constantly for Eligibility, and finally goes from CPC-Ottawa to CIO and also a new field pops up: Secondary Office, what does even mean?