+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ELIGIBILITY REVIEW REQUIRED!!! Plz JOIN HERE!!

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello all. My AOR was May 2019 and I'm still awaiting a decision almost 20 months later. I ordered for gcms notes and there was basically nothing. Nothing was done on the file aside the initial evaluation which was May 2019 and my medicals was evaluated in June 2019 as passed and I was requested to provide biometrics and there was nothing since then. I ordered my second set of gcms notes and interestingly it was the same notes as the first that was sent to me eventhough I requested for it 3 months later.
I ordered the 3rd set of gcms notes and discovered the officer just put my eligibility under review. All the while my eligibility said, "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". What I really don't understand is why is the officer just putting the eligibility under review after the application was 19 months old and a decision was never made on the eligibility from the beginning? Does this mean the application will be subjected to further delays eventhough its 20 months already? The only reason for the review seems to be a year and I was asked to provide personal history for that year. I had explained what I was doing that year in my personal history and also in the schedule A form. I am just confused really.
Hi Salum, i am in the same boat as you, my AOR was September 22, 2018, mine is almost 28 months. Eligibility is under review, i have also ordered GCMS note twice; i just order another this December. The reason the officer gave was my foreign work experience, i do not have reference letter due to the fact that the organisation i worked for not longer exits. All we can do is to wait, i have contacted my MP, and not much came out of it. Well best of luck as we await that final decision. Let me know whenever you get your decision best of luck.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
May I know the reason of review required? Is it because of work exp? reference letter?
Hi according to my GCMs notes case analyst didn't consider my 1 year Canadian work experience out of 2 years which make my crs fall to 393 from 442

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi according to my GCMs notes case analyst didn't consider my 1 year Canadian work experience out of 2 years which make my crs fall to 393 from 442
Ok I get that. Don't worry, many review required applicants are approved by officers. I assume, they are little lenient during this pandemic time,

Reactions: saver1985

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I would like to know as well, keep me posted, am on the same boat as you.
@Slycollins - I saw your history of your PR application. Seriously, Have you been waiting for 2 years? that too as a CEC applicant. Also, IRCC was not able to verify your employer (web search)? May I know few things? Did you get your reference letter from your employer? If so, does it contain the employer's website or phone number?

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
@Slycollins - I saw your history of your PR application. Seriously, Have you been waiting for 2 years? that too as a CEC applicant. Also, IRCC was not able to verify your employer (web search)? May I know few things? Did you get your reference letter from your employer? If so, does it contain the employer's website or phone number?
I have been waiting for 2 years now, i wrote an EL saying that the company i worked for is know longer in exited. So i could not get a reference Letter,
the painful part is that IRCC has not requested and clarification or demand anything from me. It been total silence; so am just waiting.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
I have been waiting for 2 years now, i wrote an EL saying that the company i worked for is know longer in exited. So i could not get a reference Letter,
the painful part is that IRCC has not requested and clarification or demand anything from me. It been total silence; so am just waiting.
Ok, so did you provide self-declared main duties or affidavits? or reference letter from your former colleague?

Annie0320

Dec 5, 2020
No, like i said IRCC has not asked anything from me, at the time of my submission i didn't know i could do that.
Same thing is happening with my friend but there is no problem in his application.Just eligibility is review required.Even in notes, case analyst has not mentioned anything alarming.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Hi everyone
Is anyone here whoes eligibility is reviewed required but later passed by officer and any idea after how long officer revisit file after case analyst put remarks in it thanks

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
Cec inland. AOR: April 202.
My case was under review required since July 2020. However, I got an email from IRCC asked me to provide additional documents in January 2021. I submitted via webform. Interestingly, I called two weeks later to follow up. Agent who answered the phone said everything is passed, waiting for additional documents to make the final decision.
Now, they confirmed the receipt of documents.

Reactions: LizzyBennet

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
My case was under review required since July 2020. However, I got an email from IRCC asked me to provide additional documents in January 2021. I submitted via webform. Interestingly, I called two weeks later to follow up. Agent who answered the phone said everything is passed, waiting for additional documents to make the final decision.
Do you mind if i ask what additional document?

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Indeed a good progress for Review required applicants! Hope they would process the RR applicants with similar way (Speedy process)! Thanks for sharing