+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required. Please Help!!!

naten

Feb 20, 2018
That’s something positive to hold on to I guess. I really appreciate it.
Should I send them anything? Like may be a copy of my visa that I got later and the travel stamps ?
No you don't need to. Please keep me posted about your PPR, my MEP is a couple days after you.

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello All,

Anyone in your knowledge who got PPR with recent dated FD from AOR or any recent transactions showed and not being asked by CIC?

In my POF I showed one FD which is 3 months old then AOR and same for one transaction both are for 2-2 lacks each. I also showed mutual funds for 2 lacks as additional funds. Is there any chance of review required? Should I raise web form at this stage And submit latest POF or should wait for ADR? Today it is 81 day from AOR and my file is at NDVO. Need Advice on this.

I called CIC and they told me my file transferred to NDVO just after the next day of my MEP and My background check and rest all procedure will be done at NDVO. So I asked nothing pending at Sydney VO she said no Sydney part is done and everything looks positive as of now but we don't have official updates as your file transferred to NDVO.

Could you please let me know as your file was also at NDVO I want to know how they work... can NDVO also mark Review Required on our file?

Please, Some Expert Advice needed @legalfalcon sir, Please Advice

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hello All,

I have AOR of 26-Aug-2018 and currently Medical passed and stuck in Eligibility review required.

My wife is primary applicant and I had ordered GCMS notes on Mar-2019 and received same today. Below is what I find in them:

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-08-26 Primary Occupation: NOC 4011 University professors and lecturers 2012-01 to 2-16-12 – Assistant Professor (NOC:4011) – XXUNIVERSITY1 *REVIEWREQUIRED* -

eDOC#240205082 – Web based search confirm employer information NOTE: SAME LOGO/SAME DOMAIN NAME /SAME ADDRESS AS PER GOOGLE MAP WORDING OF JOB DESCRIPTION MOSTLY AS THE SAME AS DECLARED NOC – Letter confirm salary of xxx / month – Letter confirm full/time employment; Documented Income provided: Paystubs from 2016 (eDoc 240205082)

2010-07 to 2011-11 – Assistant Professor (NOC:4011) – XXUNIVERSITY2 *REVIEWREQUIRED* - eDOC#24020XXXX NOTE: LETTER DATED 2011-11-29 NO MENTION OF SALARY, NUMBER OF HOURS AND JOB DESCRIPTION FSW Work : 0 years 0 months of 1 years – REVIEW REQUIRED

CRS Foreign work : 0 years 0 months of 3 years -REVIEW REQUIRED

EXPERIENCE: 6+ years , 0 FSW points

ADAPTABILTY: 5 FSW points as spouse has language Proficiency

We had mentioned in the LOE at time of document submission that employer 2 for my wife did not provide the letter in required format.

Does above notes mean only problem with employer 2 and everything good with employer 1?

Please advise what should I do in our case

Thanks

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I need help please!!
I’ve requested GCMS notes and note the eligibility says review required as they were not able to verify duties and responsibilities of my previous jobs. And therefore my points dropped below round of invitation. I’m thinking to submit a new letter from company with more details. Will this be useful? Will they take the additional documents into consideration???

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
I need help please!!
I’ve requested GCMS notes and note the eligibility says review required as they were not able to verify duties and responsibilities of my previous jobs. And therefore my points dropped below round of invitation. I’m thinking to submit a new letter from company with more details. Will this be useful? Will they take the additional documents into consideration???
I would start getting new letters from all of your companies with the proper experience. Supply pay stubs etc. Even if it's too late, you can reapply as soon as possible.

Reactions: inmike

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I would start getting new letters from all of your companies with the proper experience. Supply pay stubs etc. Even if it's too late, you can reapply as soon as possible.
I did yesterday, thank you so much!
What is next step?? My application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Should I contact them directly?? I want to make sure they receive the extra docs :((
My AOR sep 3. Very frustrated at this point

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I did yesterday, thank you so much!
What is next step?? My application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Should I contact them directly?? I want to make sure they receive the extra docs :((
My AOR sep 3. Very frustrated at this point
Don't be upset. Just call them and ask if they have received your docs. Hopefully, the received even if you did not get any confirmation email because nowadays web form has some technical issues regarding sending a confirmation email. So just hold tight you will be ok.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Can you please let me know your status, I got RR for POF too, even it is in CAD and also way above the minimum
Hey there...

I am still under RR for POF....no one touch my file since last December. I have uploaded a fresh letter along with bank statement but no effect so far.