+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required. Please Help!!!

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello,

I Need help...received my GCMS and here is the link to the notes pic

Please let me know what I can do...it says review required on eligibility and on the other hand also mentions the points which seems to be above the minimum requirements. Should I be worried about this? Please suggest what actions can be taken from here.

My AOr is 7th Feb 2018 and this comment was last made on 9th March 2018 and there has been no activity since then until 17th April 2018 when I ordered my Notes. So no idea if there is any activity post that.

Below is the link where you can see my notes..thanks

http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/stud20000in/library/?sort=3&page=1

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello,

Please let me know what I can do...it says review required on eligibility and on the other hand also mentions the points which seems to be above the minimum requirements. Should I be worried about this? Please suggest what actions can be taken from here.

My AOr is 7th Feb 2018 and this comment was last made on 9th March 2018 and there has been no activity since then until 17th April 2018 when I ordered my Notes. So no idea if there is any activity post that.

Your file has been forwarded to the next officer and it is suggested that he take a look at your eligibility. This always happens. You can't do anything other than biding your time.

Reactions: SRayhan87

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Your file has been forwarded to the next officer and it is suggested that he take a look at your eligibility. This always happens. You can't do anything other than biding your time.
So can I assume it is part of the process coz this really got me worried because my organisation doesn't provide any letters and nor are the colleagues ready to give one as they're scared of the policies of the firm

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
So can I assume it is part of the process coz this really got me worried because my organisation doesn't provide any letters and nor are the colleagues ready to give one as they're scared of the policies of the firm
It is part of the process, but I have no idea what they are reviewing for. You did not provide any reference letter for your work experience?

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
It is part of the process, but I have no idea what they are reviewing for. You did not provide any reference letter for your work experience?
I did but the letter did not contain detailed duty letter as my organisation doesn't issue one. For the rest of the companies I did and he has considered those and considered their points only

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
I did but the letter did not contain detailed duty letter as my organisation doesn't issue one. For the rest of the companies I did and he has considered those and considered their points only
If you have three years of experience excluding this one, then there is no cause for worry.

Reactions: aliabbashusain

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
If you have three years of experience excluding this one, then there is no cause for worry.
yes, infact I have 49 months of experience as per the cutoff date in the notes, so I guess I should relax in that case but just worried that they're just sitting over it doing nothing since last 2 months. Thanks

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
Hello,

Hi, i've received similar notes from GCMS. Eligibility : Review required in my employment. Please share your current status which would be very helpful to us.

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Need some assistance with my GCMS notes.

Case processing agent has mentioned the following:

Starts with:
MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED - FUNDS R:75 FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS MET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS MET R76 : SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED. FSW POINTS TOTAL: 71

at the end of the case processing notes it says:
SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 1 requires $12475.

Anything to worry about? My bank balance was CAD 17500 which was supported by a gift deed. Should I write to the LVO office and explain anything? Gift deed was already explained in the Letter of Explanation.

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi...I am not an expert however it seems you have enough money, you've explained it and have enough evidence then you shouldn't worry. However, the analyst should've mentioned in the comments why exactly he has put it under review.

Once you read that comment you may have a fair idea behind the reason for this review .