+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required. Please Help!!!

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I am an Outland.:(
do not be sad brother...you are not alone in this long journey:)
My AOR august 20th 2018, RR for POF since Sep 2018. No update since then yet still i am waiting patientlyo_O
File transferred to Singapore LVO on March 23rd then again it's sleeping, nothing happened no matter how many emails i have sent to them, they just ignored and bullsit every time. I am super fed up, i mean it....life is imbalance ..but we have only one option...keep patience.
So do not upset...many people waiting for more than a year and i am going to complete my 9 worst months in my whole life in next week:(

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
do not be sad brother...you are not alone in this long journey:)
My AOR august 20th 2018, RR for POF since Sep 2018. No update since then yet still i am waiting patientlyo_O
File transferred to Singapore LVO on March 23rd then again it's sleeping, nothing happened no matter how many emails i have sent to them, they just ignored and bullsit every time. I am super fed up, i mean it....life is imbalance ..but we have only one option...keep patience.
So do not upset...many people waiting for more than a year and i am going to complete my 9 worst months in my whole life in next week:(

Hi any update in your application? I have the same issue with you regarding POF.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi any update in your application? I have the same issue with you regarding POF.
Yes, i have an update.
My application moved to IP2 on 21st May even i emailed Ralph Goodale, MP to know what actually going on my file. He told me I passed Eligibility and Criminality in May and in the same time security was initiated. i am pretty happy to know that, now i just waiting for re-medical or PPR but do not know how long it takes.

What is your case?? Do not lose hope...yours will come soon.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, i have an update.
My application moved to IP2 on 21st May even i emailed Ralph Goodale, MP to know what actually going on my file. He told me I passed Eligibility and Criminality in May and in the same time security was initiated. i am pretty happy to know that, now i just waiting for re-medical or PPR but do not know how long it takes.

What is your case?? Do not lose hope...yours will come soon.

I'm glad to hear that your application is moving! I hope you receive your PPR very soon!

As for my case, I am 18 days away from 6 months timeline still I didn't receive any update since MEP. All I can remember that can cause this is that I have a personal loan. I submitted approx. 22,000 CAD (gift deed, fully documented - notarized) for proof of funds but I also told them that I have an old loan in the bank (which I used to finance the renovation of our home in 2017) at the time of AOR still has approx. 17,000 CAD outstanding balance need to pay. I'm just worried maybe they minus the loan from the available funds leaving me with 5,000 CAD only. I am a single applicant by the way.

Please, if you can shed some light about this.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I'm glad to hear that your application is moving! I hope you receive your PPR very soon!

As for my case, I am 18 days away from 6 months timeline still I didn't receive any update since MEP. All I can remember that can cause this is that I have a personal loan. I submitted approx. 22,000 CAD (gift deed, fully documented - notarized) for proof of funds but I also told them that I have an old loan in the bank (which I used to finance the renovation of our home in 2017) at the time of AOR still has approx. 17,000 CAD outstanding balance need to pay. I'm just worried maybe they minus the loan from the available funds leaving me with 5,000 CAD only. I am a single applicant by the way.

Please, if you can shed some light about this.
Long post alert!!!

I was just like in your position. I have a personal loan also even two, then i decided to declare one loan because of that directly deducted monthly instalment from my salary accounts. My outstanding, not more than 5000 CAD and i did not know that that would be a problem for my application. In Nov 2018 i emailed one MP of Canada and provide the details of my status and that was Review Required for POF. On that time i did not know what does that mean, then somehow i came to understand.I ordered GCMS notes, uploaded few docs including latest POF but nothing happened. After almost 03 months i received notes i saw agent deducted my loan outstanding from my main balance and POF got decrease substantially below the IRCC requirement. Instantly, i arranged that money made a gift deed transfer into my account then submitted to IRCC via web form.

On Feb 27th CIO-Sydney mailed me that my POF is set to review by an officer. Nothing happened since then...after almost 7 months they transferred my file to Singapore and again after 2 months they cleared my eligibility. This is my painful story yet my story continues...patience is the virtue, there is nothing you can do...just wait. I saw one case that guy also has a home loan, initially he was RR for POF, ultimately he passed eligibility without submitting POF. You should order note as early as possible. This is the only way you can understand what is actually going on in your application, then and only then you could take next step.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
Long post alert!!!

I was just like in your position. I have a personal loan also even two, then i decided to declare one loan because of that directly deducted monthly instalment from my salary accounts. My outstanding, not more than 5000 CAD and i did not know that that would be a problem for my application. In Nov 2018 i emailed one MP of Canada and provide the details of my status and that was Review Required for POF. On that time i did not know what does that mean, then somehow i came to understand.I ordered GCMS notes, uploaded few docs including latest POF but nothing happened. After almost 03 months i received notes i saw agent deducted my loan outstanding from my main balance and POF got decrease substantially below the IRCC requirement. Instantly, i arranged that money made a gift deed transfer into my account then submitted to IRCC via web form.

On Feb 27th CIO-Sydney mailed me that my POF is set to review by an officer. Nothing happened since then...after almost 7 months they transferred my file to Singapore and again after 2 months they cleared my eligibility. This is my painful story yet my story continues...patience is the virtue, there is nothing you can do...just wait. I saw one case that guy also has a home loan, initially he was RR for POF, ultimately he passed eligibility without submitting POF. You should order note as early as possible. This is the only way you can understand what is actually going on in your application, then and only then you could take next step.

Thanks for this info. I already ordered GCMS Notes two weeks ago. I should receive it soon. I didn't do anything yet, I am somewhat waiting for an ADR but it seems that my application isn't moving at all. No movement since MEP but I'm still hoping it'll work out soon. Do you think it's a good idea o raise a CSE to update POF without an ADR? Currently, the outstanding balance of my personal loan is 9,800 CAD, do you think it's a good idea to clear this loan and submit new POF?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for this info. I already ordered GCMS Notes two weeks ago. I should receive it soon. I didn't do anything yet, I am somewhat waiting for an ADR but it seems that my application isn't moving at all. No movement since MEP but I'm still hoping it'll work out soon. Do you think it's a good idea o raise a CSE to update POF without an ADR? Currently, the outstanding balance of my personal loan is 9,800 CAD, do you think it's a good idea to clear this loan and submit new POF?
You better be. Do not wait for ADR that IRCC does not want to send everybody. I did proactively when i saw at first GCMS note. If you can settle your loan then it is good and if you can not then just add that outstanding money in your account make a gift deed, submit new POF. This is definetly a very good idea i must say. you also can wait till the note come to you.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
You better be. Do not wait for ADR that IRCC does not want to send everybody. I did proactively when i saw at first GCMS note. If you can settle your loan then it is good and if you can not then just add that outstanding money in your account make a gift deed, submit new POF. This is definetly a very good idea i must say. you also can wait till the note come to you.
Oh I see, many thanks I'll arrange it as soon as I receive the notes so I have something to refer to when I raise the CSE. This situation is really very hard, waiting is a pain. Is Mr Ralph still responding to emails?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Oh I see, many thanks I'll arrange it as soon as I receive the notes so I have something to refer to when I raise the CSE. This situation is really very hard, waiting is a pain. Is Mr Ralph still responding to emails?
Sometimes note delay the normal processing times as i received after 03 months. Yes, Ralph Goodale reply and i suggest you ask him about your application ASAP. Only he can answer the right scenario of your application.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
Sometimes note delay the normal processing times as i received after 03 months. Yes, Ralph Goodale reply and i suggest you ask him about your application ASAP. Only he can answer the right scenario of your application.
Okay I will, thank you so much! Keep us posted about your case.

Reactions: SRayhan87

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
hi any update on your status?

miguelomaniac

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys!

So this is my situation: I got my AOR on April 4th 2019. I've requested GCMS notes a while ago, and just got it today. In one of the notes, specifically the one about my employment letter the officer noted:

NOTE: CLIENT'S JOB DUTIES LISTED ON THE LOE ARE COPIED ALMOST VERBATIM FROM THE GOVERNMENT NOC CODE WEBSITE.

So... Other then focusing on how screwed I am...

Have this happened to anybody here? Should I contact IRCC about this and/or ask for new letters from my employers?

Most of my experience is from outside Canada, and I did send a draft letter to my former employers using the information on the NOC code website (as they requested it). They've confirmed it and signed it as of of the duties described actually did match what I did at the company NOC 2174 Software Developer. There is not a lot more to it, or not less, unless you are an intern or not actually doing software development...

I know it may seem fishy to them specially if the letters have similar formats, but what can I do if I actually had those duties?

Anyways, my application is under review because of this, and of course I am kind of getting scared about the outcome of this...

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Thank you!

The same officer moved my application to "Review Required".

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi Guys!

So this is my situation: I got my AOR on April 4th 2019. I've requested GCMS notes a while ago, and just got it today. In one of the notes, specifically the one about my employment letter the officer noted:

NOTE: CLIENT'S JOB DUTIES LISTED ON THE LOE ARE COPIED ALMOST VERBATIM FROM THE GOVERNMENT NOC CODE WEBSITE.

Have this happened to anybody here? Should I contact IRCC about this and/or ask for new letters from my employers?

Most of my experience is from outside Canada, and I did send a draft letter to my former employers using the information on the NOC code website (as they requested it). They've confirmed it and signed it as of of the duties described actually did match what I did at the company NOC 2174 Software Developer. There is not a lot more to it, or not less, unless you are an intern or not actually doing software development...

I know it may seem fishy to them specially if the letters have similar formats, but what can I do if I actually had those duties?

Anyways, my application is under review because of this, and of course I am kind of getting scared about the outcome of this...

Thank you!

Did you copy exactly what is mentioned in the NoC while drafting ?
Same words and complete sentence.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi Guys!

Thank you!

Did you count your internship ?
I am unable to understand what thst intern word used for in your post .
Please share the details of work exp