+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility Review Required. Please Help!!!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I got my GCMS notes 10 days back. It has A11.2 as appears met, but MI3 as review required. Also, they have not counted my one of the work experience at all and my MEC points has reduced to 64. They have redacted few of the information as well. Please help us, what does this mean and what should be done.

GCMS Notes:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2018-08-08_EE********* PA: ABC XYZ, - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the application and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALSYT RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS/Funds: Review required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF : Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 479 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR) : 479 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foregin Work Experience with S************, edoc #*********** & ABCD works, edoc#*************”

Work Experience: Lock-in date : 2018 -09-08 Primary Occupation: NOC 3113 Dentists EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDATE: (Canadian ECA) First professional degree in dentistry: Sciences, Health, ********* University, 2013 2017-04 to 2017-09 – Head Dentist(NOC:3113) – at S********t – eDoc#*************- Web-based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 2018-06-23 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (edoc#********) FSW Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2015-01 to 2017-01 – Dental Surgeon (NOC3113) – at S**** D***** C***** *REVIEW REQUIRED* - edoc# **********

Letter confirms salary of CAD $x,xxx/month 2017-11 to 2018-09 – MIPS/MACRA Consultant (NOC:2171) – at E*************s – eDoc# ************* - Letter dated 2018-09-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC Category. Letter confirms salary of CAD$ xxxx/yr – CRS Foreign Work : o years and 11 months. FSW Work: 6 month(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

__________________________________________________________________WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 – 3 Year(s), 0 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW points Spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to Meet

Ministerial Instructions (MI3): Federal Skilled Workers, Immigrant Investor Program, Entrepreneurs
Effective July 1, 2011, the third set of Ministerial Instructions (MI3) further limited the intake of new FSW applications by lowering the global cap to 10,000, with sub-caps of 500 for each of the 29 priority occupations. It introduced an annual cap of 700 for new applications made under the federal Immigrant Investor Program, and also included a temporary moratorium on Entrepreneur applications while that program undergoes review.

The work experience here is to ensure that you meet the 1 year FSW requirement in the NOC declared. Also, your work ex which has not been counted, has been left for the officer to review and make a determination.

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
Ministerial Instructions (MI3): Federal Skilled Workers, Immigrant Investor Program, Entrepreneurs
Effective July 1, 2011, the third set of Ministerial Instructions (MI3) further limited the intake of new FSW applications by lowering the global cap to 10,000, with sub-caps of 500 for each of the 29 priority occupations. It introduced an annual cap of 700 for new applications made under the federal Immigrant Investor Program, and also included a temporary moratorium on Entrepreneur applications while that program undergoes review.

The work experience here is to ensure that you meet the 1 year FSW requirement in the NOC declared. Also, your work ex which has not been counted, has been left for the officer to review and make a determination.
Thank you sir for your prompt reply.

The issue with my work experience which I guess is:

My wife who is a primary applicant has worked in one of the small dental clinic named "ABC Dental Clinic" for two years in Bahrain. Now this clinic folks have mentioned websites in all documents, but it turns out they were never active. Lately, after my wife has left the job and moved to india, the clinic changed its name from ABC dental Clinic to ABC and TMJ Center. When we got the reference letter, the letter head had the name "ABC & TMJ Center" but the content was mention about "ABC Dental Clinic" and the stamp was of "ABC Dental Center". Also, the website mentioned in the footer was never active.

After knowing about the review required in eligibility I have proactively submitted the following :

1) Registration certificate of the clinic at NHRA(Ministry of health) bahrain,(There I came to know that the clinic was always registered under the name of "ABC Dental Centre" though they were branding with different name.
2) Last 6 months of biometric attendance report of my wife.
3) Five patient data having its treatment timeline and activity done by My wife (Her name) as a Doctor)
4) Web page links of other Bahrain directories mentioning about the clinic(FAB Bahrain, ABC Bahrain etc)
5) Instagram photos having time stamp of the clinic, for its existence, and few photos of my wife working and treating patients there)
6) Visiting Cards of the Owner of clinic and its manager.

All, these documents supported by a LOE on the clinic's letter head stamped and signed by the manager.

Do you think this info would be enough, or I might need more documents?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon,

I hope everything is fine.

I have already asked for others seniors but I would also like to see your opinion about my situation:

Reccomendantion Review Required MI3 Officer, Please review settlements funds. A11.2: Appears Met R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: Review Required FSW points total: 68 Ready to finalize RPRF:Complete

CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS Score at application (APR): 448 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with COMPANY NAME

Integrated SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS)A:Not in status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indicationof previous marriages /cl partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more.

WORK EXPERIENCE: (Did not type here but everything looks good according to his notes

WORK EXPERIENCE:1 year, 9 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required
Family of 1 requiresCAD $12,475

As you can see, there is no further explanation to why my pof was put under RR. In this case, Should I simply wait to see if the officer will pass/send ADR or should I resent the same bank letter uupdated? My funds are wayyyyy above than the minimum and the amount is laying in the account since 2013.

On the right corner of this page I can also see a 16(1)(c) sign. Do u think the real reason could have been redacted from the analyst's notes??

Although my eligiblity is RR, my A11.2 and R75 is appears Met. At least, these are good signs, right?! Criminality and MEP passed.

I appreciate any insight.

Cheers!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

I hope everything is fine.

I have already asked for others seniors but I would also like to see your opinion about my situation:

Reccomendantion Review Required MI3 Officer, Please review settlements funds. A11.2: Appears Met R75:FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: Review Required FSW points total: 68 Ready to finalize RPRF:Complete

CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 448 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS Score at application (APR): 448 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with COMPANY NAME

Integrated SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS)A:Not in status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indicationof previous marriages /cl partners No declared children
MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more.

WORK EXPERIENCE: (Did not type here but everything looks good according to his notes

WORK EXPERIENCE:1 year, 9 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required
Family of 1 requiresCAD $12,475

As you can see, there is no further explanation to why my pof was put under RR. In this case, Should I simply wait to see if the officer will pass/send ADR or should I resent the same bank letter uupdated? My funds are wayyyyy above than the minimum and the amount is laying in the account since 2013.

On the right corner of this page I can also see a 16(1)(c) sign. Do u think the real reason could have been redacted from the analyst's notes??

Although my eligiblity is RR, my A11.2 and R75 is appears Met. At least, these are good signs, right?! Criminality and MEP passed.

I appreciate any insight.

Cheers!
If your PoF is in any other currency other than CAD or USD, the RR can be there just for the conversion.

For s.16 see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

Reactions: Archavin89

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
What is MI3?
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I got my GCMS notes 10 days back. It has A11.2 as appears met, but MI3 as review required. Also, they have not counted my one of the work experience at all and my MEC points has reduced to 64. They have redacted few of the information as well. Please help us, what does this mean and what should be done.

GCMS Notes:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2018-08-08_EE********* PA: ABC XYZ, - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the application and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALSYT RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS/Funds: Review required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF : Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 479 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR) : 479 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Foregin Work Experience with S************, edoc #*********** & ABCD works, edoc#*************”

Work Experience: Lock-in date : 2018 -09-08 Primary Occupation: NOC 3113 Dentists EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDATE: (Canadian ECA) First professional degree in dentistry: Sciences, Health, ********* University, 2013 2017-04 to 2017-09 – Head Dentist(NOC:3113) – at S********t – eDoc#*************- Web-based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 2018-06-23 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (edoc#********) FSW Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2015-01 to 2017-01 – Dental Surgeon (NOC3113) – at S**** D***** C***** *REVIEW REQUIRED* - edoc# **********

Letter confirms salary of CAD $x,xxx/month 2017-11 to 2018-09 – MIPS/MACRA Consultant (NOC:2171) – at E*************s – eDoc# ************* - Letter dated 2018-09-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC Category. Letter confirms salary of CAD$ xxxx/yr – CRS Foreign Work : o years and 11 months. FSW Work: 6 month(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

__________________________________________________________________WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 – 3 Year(s), 0 FSW Points

ruchin30

Feb 9, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon .
I have received my second set of GCMS notes, though there is no update compared to last one, but this time atleast the info is not redacted. Based on my previous notes, and my assumptions I have provided following documents through web form, for my job code 3113(Dental Surgeon):

1) Letter of explanation of my list of work experiences.
2) Last 5 years of registration certificate of the clinic with (NHRA, a govt. body where any medical org is required to be registered and renewed every year in Bahrain)
3) 5 patient data from the system having my spouse name(Primary Applicant) as primary doctor along with date range from 2015 to 2017.
4) Attendance of my spouse from 26th Jan to 31st Oct 2016.
5) Links to webpages, those like online directories and yellow pages of clinic.
6) Links to instagram posts of the clinic having date range, showing its presence, a photo of my spouse in their instagram treating patients etc.

Do you think this can be enough or do I need to submit more.

Note: the salary was paid in cash, and since the currency is so high and my spouse use to stay with parents the money was always used in household expense. So, I dont have any proof of the same.

Please find below my notes:

ANALSYT RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3 SUMMARY: FSW WORK NOT CONFIRMED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS/Funds: Review required FSW points total: 64 Ready to Finalize RPRF : Complete

Work Experience: Lock-in date : 2018 -09-08 Primary Occupation: NOC 3113 Dentists EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDATE: (Canadian ECA) First professional degree in dentistry: Sciences, Health, ********* University, 2013 2017-04 to 2017-09 – Head Dentist(NOC:3113) – at S********t – eDoc#*************- Web-based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 2018-06-23 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay stubs from 2017 (edoc#********) FSW Work: 0 years and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 6 months. 2015-01 to 2017-01 – Dental Surgeon (NOC3113) – at S**** D***** C***** *REVIEW REQUIRED* - edoc# **********. NOTE: UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER. SEARCH THROUGH OPEN SOURCE OF WEB SITE ADDRESS LISTED ON LOE DID NOT LEAD TO WEBSITE. NO PROOF OF PAYMENTS RECEIVED. LOE STATES PA WAS PAID IN CASH. PA PROVIDED EXPLANATION LETTER. Letter confirms salary of CAD $x,xxx/month 2017-11 to 2018-09 – MIPS/MACRA Consultant (NOC:2171) – at E*************s – eDoc# ************* - Letter dated 2018-09-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC Category.NOTE : UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER Letter confirms salary of CAD$ xxxx/yr – CRS Foreign Work : o years and 11 months. FSW Work: 6 month(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

Sabyale

Jan 23, 2019
Hello guys
I was stuck in Sidney in rr for pof. I called yesterday and agent told me my file was transferred to LVO mexico.
This means a good thing?

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Hello guys, i have a different situation at hand and can really use some advise as well as prayers. I got my GCMS notes today and saw my eligibility is RR due to a stat question me and my wife both were refused a visitor visa in 2012. I later on got the visa and visited Canada for a week but my wife never applied again.
My AOR is sept 6th and VO is Montreal.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hello guys, i have a different situation at hand and can really use some advise as well as prayers. I got my GCMS notes today and saw my eligibility is RR due to a stat question me and my wife both were refused a visitor visa in 2012. I later on got the visa and visited Canada for a week but my wife never applied again.
My AOR is sept 6th and VO is Montreal.
For RR stat, you have no choice but to wait it out. I am in a similar situation.

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
montreal is processing cases with MEP between Sep 12-17. So I would give it 2-3 more weeks.
That’s something positive to hold on to I guess. I really appreciate it.
Should I send them anything? Like may be a copy of my visa that I got later and the travel stamps ?