+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility "Review Required" - But nothing is mentioned

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
?
Mine is May 05 and since when the eligibility is under review or no action has been taken on your profile?

The first time I ordered end of July'23 and got them in August 16th via IRCC. Now, I have applied again 18th August and waiting for the new ones to come
According to the notes, I believe June 10th was the last time when case analyst put my profile under review. Since then no further action has been taken.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
According to the notes, I believe June 10th was the last time when case analyst put my profile under review. Since then no further action has been taken.
Did you raise any webforms to explain and resolve the issue or reached out to local MP for assistance?

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Did you research or sent any explanations to clarify your situation. Meanwhile, do you know what is the timeline for review required clearance?
I would have tried to clarify my situation but the thing is there is absolutely no mention on the notes about the reason my eligibilty is under review. They haven't even mentioned why they assessed CRS score to be lower than what I had before. So I am not sure what to clarify to the Visa officer. I might just order another set of GCMS notes in a week or two and see if any progress has been made or if there are any new comments.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
I would have tried to clarify my situation but the thing is there is absolutely no mention on the notes about the reason my eligibilty is under review. They haven't even mentioned why they assessed CRS score to be lower than what I had before. So I am not sure what to clarify to the Visa officer. I might just order another set of GCMS notes in a week or two and see if any progress has been made or if there are any new comments.
that's exactly, why I ordered new notes too... not sure if ever this gets cleared within 6 months or more. Is it very rare case to get RR?

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
that's exactly, why I ordered new notes too... not sure if ever this gets cleared within 6 months or more. Is it very rare case to get RR?
No, it's not rare to get RR. Many people get stuck. Any thing the Case Analyst is not sure about, they will flag it so a senior officer could review it and make a decision.

MAK89

Aug 29, 2023
No, it's not rare to get RR. Many people get stuck. Any thing the Case Analyst is not sure about, they will flag it so a senior officer could review it and make a decision.
Have you observed in what timeline, does it get resolved?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
From my personal experience, if they think your score is 50 less than what you claimed, please review your whole application very carefully and send them a web form to explain, maybe a miscalculation on their part. I know a person who is under Review Required since Feb, their AOR is Jan 1, 2023. No one knows what is the due date for the Review Required applications. You should proactively approach them to clarify stuff

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
From my personal experience, if they think your score is 50 less than what you claimed, please review your whole application very carefully and send them a web form to explain, maybe a miscalculation on their part. I know a person who is under Review Required since Feb, their AOR is Jan 1, 2023. No one knows what is the due date for the Review Required applications. You should proactively approach them to clarify stuff
I have reviewed my application many times and recalculated my points with 1 year of experience that I have claimed. It still comes out to be 489 and that's what the initial program assistant/centralized intake office calculated too. The only thing I can observe right now is that under the section where the case analyst has assessed my CRS score, they haven't mentioned/included my work experience but have calculated everything else, including my sibling PR points, education credentials etc.

What do you recommend I should write in the web form? because there is no specific mention on what the issue is with my application. Just the client information is set for review. I even meet the minimum CEC requirements as mentioned on GCMS notes

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I have reviewed my application many times and recalculated my points with 1 year of experience that I have claimed. It still comes out to be 489 and that's what the initial program assistant/centralized intake office calculated too. The only thing I can observe right now is that under the section where the case analyst has assessed my CRS score, they haven't mentioned/included my work experience but have calculated everything else, including my sibling PR points, education credentials etc.

What do you recommend I should write in the web form? because there is no specific mention on what the issue is with my application. Just the client information is set for review. I even meet the minimum CEC requirements as mentioned on GCMS notes
There, I think they did not count the work experience. If I were in your shoes, I would send them something like this:

Hello, my name is xxx, my application number is xxx and my UCI is xxx.
I ordered my GCMS note on xxx and received them on xxx. Upon reviewing it, I notice that the CRS point calculated was somehow not the score I got when I received the ITA. I think there might be some misunderstanding here and I would like to clarify it to help expedite the process.

Then I would attach all the work experience documents again, and ask them if it is sufficient and that you are more than happy to provide anything to help them make the decision.

Write it nicely and don't blame the miscalculation on them (though I think it's their fault hahaha) You can use ChatGPT for a little help but don't rely completely on them as if they read it and know that it is from ChatGPT, they will perceive it as insincere.

Oh one very important thing, check your work documents very carefully, maybe you miss something there. I remember someone I know miss the date on the Letter of Employment and it did put the application under "Review Required". In short, check your letter to make sure you include everything: header footer, company's logo, name, tittle, salary, date, duties, name and signature and email and phone number of the one who signer your document, etc.

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
There, I think they did not count the work experience. If I were in your shoes, I would send them something like this:

Hello, my name is xxx, my application number is xxx and my UCI is xxx.
I ordered my GCMS note on xxx and received them on xxx. Upon reviewing it, I notice that the CRS point calculated was somehow not the score I got when I received the ITA. I think there might be some misunderstanding here and I would like to clarify it to help expedite the process.

Then I would attach all the work experience documents again, and ask them if it is sufficient and that you are more than happy to provide anything to help them make the decision.

Write it nicely and don't blame the miscalculation on them (though I think it's their fault hahaha) You can use ChatGPT for a little help but don't rely completely on them as if they read it and know that it is from ChatGPT, they will perceive it as insincere.

Oh one very important thing, check your work documents very carefully, maybe you miss something there. I remember someone I know miss the date on the Letter of Employment and it did put the application under "Review Required". In short, check your letter to make sure you include everything: header footer, company's logo, name, tittle, salary, date, duties, name and signature and email and phone number of the one who signer your document, etc.
Thank you so much. I will raise a web form with the information you mentioned above. As for the work experience letter I double-checked it, and even checked it again right now. It has everything that you mentioned above. When you said "date" do you mean the dates I have worked for the company?

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
I have a reason to believe that it's probably because of what I have written in my client information that might require a review by the Visa officer. Before the ITA, I only mentioned my current job title held within the same company. However, after I realized that I needed to mention all the job titles that I have held with the same employer, even though my job duties and responsibilities were the same across all the titles, just to be on the safer side I mentioned all of them on LOE and the application. I wrote an explanation/clarification in the client information, maybe that's why client info is set under review.

Do you think I should wait out a bit and order GCMS notes again and see if any new comments are there before raising any webform? I am just not sure right now what the issue is and don't want attention to a totally different thing by submitting the CSE.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Sorry for the late reply, when I said "date" on the Letter of Employment, I meant as in the date and time the letter was written, something like:

August 1, 2023

Dear Visa Officers,
I said it because a person I know of had their Letter of Employment with every requirement, except for the date the letter was written and it was put in review required for months. I thought it was only a small issue and did not matter, but I was wrong haha.

In your case, I don't think the reason was the one you stated. Maybe just wait for thee GCMS note, or if you are a bit impatient, seek for the professional help from an RCIC, book an hour with them and see what they think.

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Sorry for the late reply, when I said "date" on the Letter of Employment, I meant as in the date and time the letter was written, something like:

I said it because a person I know of had their Letter of Employment with every requirement, except for the date the letter was written and it was put in review required for months. I thought it was only a small issue and did not matter, but I was wrong haha.

In your case, I don't think the reason was the one you stated. Maybe just wait for thee GCMS note, or if you are a bit impatient, seek for the professional help from an RCIC, book an hour with them and see what they think.
I got this update yesterday. that a final decision has been made - https://ibb.co/Y7yvKxG
Going through everyone else's posts about receiving similar update, all of them ended up getting the PR portal email within a few days. So, I am hoping for the best.

• Love
Reactions: novemberrain

Roshana

May 13, 2018
Hi friends. My CEC application timeline is over 10 months now with Eligibility still in progress. I noticed that on my Express Entry profile, the Work History portion is not Transmitted and shows "in progress" it is odd since I had provided all information with the appropriate NOC codes. The form instructs me to "make corrections" however I am unable to edit/update the incomplete fields (the fields are grey-ed out and cannot be updated). These were not left empty when I submitted my profile, so not sure where the information disappeared. This could be because of the introduction of TEER categories in Nov 2022 but since I submitted my application in Oct 2022, I followed the previous model of the 4-digit NOC code vs. the new 5-digit code. Anyone else experienced the same?