CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I got this update yesterday. that a final decision has been made - https://ibb.co/Y7yvKxG
Going through everyone else's posts about receiving similar update, all of them ended up getting the PR portal email within a few days. So, I am hoping for the best.
OMG hahaha yes, definitely a good sign!!!!! We were all worried for nothing hahhaha.

Hope you have the approval email soon!

Hi friends. My CEC application timeline is over 10 months now with Eligibility still in progress. I noticed that on my Express Entry profile, the Work History portion is not Transmitted and shows "in progress" it is odd since I had provided all information with the appropriate NOC codes. The form instructs me to "make corrections" however I am unable to edit/update the incomplete fields (the fields are grey-ed out and cannot be updated). These were not left empty when I submitted my profile, so not sure where the information disappeared. This could be because of the introduction of TEER categories in Nov 2022 but since I submitted my application in Oct 2022, I followed the previous model of the 4-digit NOC code vs. the new 5-digit code. Anyone else experienced the same?
Definitely order an GCMS note to see where your application is stuck at.

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
OMG hahaha yes, definitely a good sign!!!!! We were all worried for nothing hahhaha.

Hope you have the approval email soon!

Definitely order an GCMS note to see where your application is stuck at.

HI, Just a happy update. My tracker is updated and now it reflects my COPR details and all the steps have been completed. I am so happy. Just gonna wait for the Portal 1 email now. Thank you for all the help.

kratos95

Aug 28, 2023
Did you raise webform with your employment reference letter and later got the update?
no i did not. Just waited it out and got the decision. The only webform i raised was back in June where I informed ircc about my employment status because I was laid off a month after I submitted my application.

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hi - I ordered my GCMS notes and as I went through them, my eligibility status is on "Review Required". But there is no mention on what particular document or reason there is that I have been recommended for review to the Visa Officer. I am attaching the links screenshots of my notes, if anyone can interpret them, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

https://ibb.co/120kYWg
https://ibb.co/fQv2WpG
https://ibb.co/XLzPgC3
There is a difference of 40 points which probably indicate case analyst have doubts about your canadian work experience, did you submit sufficient doc to prove experience example t4 , paystubs and experience letter with Noc code and related job duties matching the noc in your profile?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
There is a difference of 40 points which probably indicate case analyst have doubts about your canadian work experience, did you submit sufficient doc to prove experience example t4 , paystubs and experience letter with Noc code and related job duties matching the noc in your profile?
No, per their last post, everything is completed in tracker now, which means Eligibility was passed.

Reactions: brb2288

smyaniron

Mar 11, 2021
Hello All,

May 05 AOR,
I called up and took GCMS notes to confirm Eligibility Review Required, with documents to review Client information, Client Enquiry.

The Client Info and Enquiry was only to clarify my wife's name spelled on our marriage certificate additional we added same name notary, meanwhile all our documents including passports, son's birth certificate reflect our names.

Not sure how much will be stuck in the RR, any idea? I don't see ome tv coomeet any points miscalculations dirty roulette yet...

Primary VO: Vancouver recently changed to Edmonton
thank you for the reply.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi friends. My CEC application timeline is over 10 months now with Eligibility still in progress. I noticed that on my Express Entry profile, the Work History portion is not Transmitted and shows "in progress" it is odd since I had provided all information with the appropriate NOC codes. The form instructs me to "make corrections" however I am unable to edit/update the incomplete fields (the fields are grey-ed out and cannot be updated). These were not left empty when I submitted my profile, so not sure where the information disappeared. This could be because of the introduction of TEER categories in Nov 2022 but since I submitted my application in Oct 2022, I followed the previous model of the 4-digit NOC code vs. the new 5-digit code. Anyone else experienced the same?
I submitted my application in Nov 10. My CEC application is now close to a year old with Eligibility in Review Required. Going by the GCMS notes, it seems the case analyst is not sure if my Quebec work experience counts as Canadian work experience for CEC, which is strange.

If your situation has not yet changed for the better, request your GCMS notes and see why exactly is your eligibility in Review Required status. It takes a month to get the GCMS report.

aleenaah

Jun 22, 2020
I submitted my application in Nov 10. My CEC application is now close to a year old with Eligibility in Review Required. Going by the GCMS notes, it seems the case analyst is not sure if my Quebec work experience counts as Canadian work experience for CEC, which is strange.

If your situation has not yet changed for the better, request your GCMS notes and see why exactly is your eligibility in Review Required status. It takes a month to get the GCMS report.
Did your application issue get resolved? Also did you do anything for it and how long did it take? TIA!