FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Thanks for sharing. Wonder if you could help me understand this better. Could you possibly highlight the lead statement here. I work as a Company Trainer.

College and other vocational instructors
Thanks for sharing. Wonder if you could help me understand this better. Could you possibly highlight the lead statement here. I work as a Company Trainer.

This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group.

• Main duties

College and other vocational instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
    • Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
    • Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
    • Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
    • Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
    • Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
    • Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
    • Supervise teaching assistants
    • May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
    • May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.
    These instructors specialize in particular fields or areas of study such as visual arts, dental hygiene, welding, engineering technology, policing, computer software, management and early childhood education.

This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group.

• Main duties

College and other vocational instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
    • Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
    • Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
    • Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
    • May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
    • May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.
    These instructors specialize in particular fields or areas of study such as visual arts, dental hygiene, welding, engineering technology, policing, computer software, management and early childhood education.
oup.

• Main duties

zee90999

Dec 24, 2019

Thank you. While everyone says the lead statement should be a 100% match. In my case the highlighted section above is matching. Do you think that is acceptable?

Reactions: sam1994

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
I

Thank you. While everyone says the lead statement should be a 100% match. In my case the highlighted section above is matching. Do you think that is acceptable?
I think it's fine as the lead statement is mentioning in points for who all are included. But take more suggestions plz

rkrp

Mar 14, 2020
I was confused between 2171 and 2172 and resorted to 2172 and submitted my application. But got an input from few people that I should have selected 2171. Can anyone check my profile below and let me know if there is any problem selecting 2172 which can lead to rejection? I would really appreciate your help.

Job Description on employment letter (Job titles were (a) Senior systems & reporting analyst and (b) Business Analyst)
 Formulates new internal processes and analytical reports to improve information
resources
 Gathers data from departments; update periodic reports; analyze statistical data to
identify and correct errors and to evaluate general content
 Using advanced business unit knowledge, proactively researches requests for
assistance and recommends software solutions or process improvements that will meet
business needs
 Conducts accounting-based research and analysis to provide definitive financial data
and advice for use in administering specific fiscal programs and processes
 Performs review analyses, including accumulation of data, financial & forecast modeling,
reporting and monitoring of responses
 Develops ad-hoc reports to conduct data analysis and validation
 Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements
 Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting
 Evaluates financial impact of implemented initiatives
 Creates scripts to automate repetitive tasks

akilot

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

I filed my application in Dec 2018. My file was kept on review required for job duties from feb 2019.
I submitted notarized document for the job duties as the company was not providing it on Oct 2019.
Now the officer says that my job duties does not match NOC code and hence eligibility failed.
I work as Sales Manager in Online Food Delivery app, the closest NOC for this was 0601.
What can be the best way to justify my NOC code or can some one help in getting the NOC code checked

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Update:

I got my PR approved email this morning. Detailed timeline on my signature.
Congrats buddy. Do you know if they verified your updated documents from your organisation? I know someone trying to do the same but doesnt want their HR to know they are trying to leave. The updated letter was signed by supervisor, same person that signed the first.

Rabiya Saj

Oct 16, 2020
Hey I am in just same situation as yours my gcms notes says eligibility not met - for refusal...as soon as I saw it I raised CSE in October 24 provided them duties again on letter head and got aknowlegment that they recirece it nd still waiting ...just last week ordered gcms again waiting...lemme know how it goes with you buddy
Did you manage to get through?