+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility not met due to NOC

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
can someone share the insights on eligibility not met case? I ordered GCGMS notes and i see notes, Client did not provide job duties for NOC. FSW NOT MET. I don't have any updates on the profile though.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
can someone share the insights on eligibility not met case? I ordered GCGMS notes and i see notes, Client did not provide job duties for NOC. FSW NOT MET. I don't have any updates on the profile though.
Apparently your job duties didnt match your NOC. You have to act fast because FSW not met means the case analyst doesn't think you meet the minimum 67 points needed to qualify for FSW

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Apparently your job duties didnt match your NOC. You have to act fast because FSW not met means the case analyst doesn't think you meet the minimum 67 points needed to qualify for FSW
My CRC is 467, i don't have any updates on my IRCC profile to act. If they ask me to provide additional documents I could have explained.

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
My CRC is 467, i don't have any updates on my IRCC profile to act. If they ask me to provide additional documents I could have explained.
Did your reference letter include the job description that match NOC?

CIC doesnt accept self-written job descriptions and most likely you will be rejected. You should get a new reference letter from employer for that includes job description matching the lead statement of the NOC. You should act ASAP and send it via webform CSE.

If you get rejected, you will have to apply again from scratch!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guess your VO is Montreal? If yes, they won't send any ADR till the 5/6th month.

Also, if you were expecting CIC account to show status on eligibility then it will show in progress till the time they print your COPR. Rest its your application. If you find waiting is the right course of action then it is the right course of action.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Did your reference letter include the job description that match NOC?

CIC doesnt accept self-written job descriptions and most likely you will be rejected. You should get a new reference letter from employer for that includes job description matching the lead statement of the NOC. You should act ASAP and send it via webform CSE.

If you get rejected, you will have to apply again from scratch!
If it's rejected, it is ok to resubmit and they process or is there anything to be concerned about?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Guess your VO is Montreal? If yes, they won't send any ADR till the 5/6th month.

Also, if you were expecting CIC account to show status on eligibility then it will show in progress till the time they print your COPR. Rest its your application. If you find waiting is the right course of action then it is the right course of action.
Visa office is Ottawa. I am more than happy to update them the new job duties but I just don't have a way to do it.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Visa office is Ottawa. I am more than happy to update them the new job duties but I just don't have a way to do it.
You need to read the posts carefully. Mulzi's post above has described what needs to be done and how you can provide them documents proactively.

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
If it's rejected, it is ok to resubmit and they process or is there anything to be concerned about?
Its ok to resubmit. I was rejected on a mismatched NOC, have reapplied and still waiting. The only concern is losing a few months of processing time, plus getting new police certificates, medical expiring soon etc.

Reactions: Heaven123

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Its ok to resubmit. I was rejected on a mismatched NOC, have reapplied and still waiting. The only concern is losing a few months of processing time, plus getting new police certificates, medical expiring soon etc.
And I hope we have to repay everything from ITA to medicals and RPRF? How does medicals work in this case if we are resubmitted to pool?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Any clue Business Analyst belong to which NOC?
What was your NOC and what did you submit for proof of work experience, did you submit a proper reference letter as per CIC requirements? If you didn't submit your job duties (not self attested) then you will be rejected, simple as that.
Cic isn't obliged to request any additional documentation, the burden lies with the applicant to provide everything in the first instance.

In case of rejection your RPRF is refundable. Your original medicals are valid for one year

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
What was your NOC and what did you submit for proof of work experience, did you submit a proper reference letter as per CIC requirements? If you didn't submit your job duties (not self attested) then you will be rejected, simple as that.
Cic isn't obliged to request any additional documentation, the burden lies with the applicant to provide everything in the first instance.

In case of rejection your RPRF is refundable. Your original medicals are valid for one year
I submitted on a company letter head. I’m sure i know it’s a common sense to not to self attest it. But the point is who reads and review has to know the language used in it to judge. I have been renewing my H1-B for past 8 years with similar job duties and you know how things changed in US.