+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility not met due to NOC

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Yes I received my Gcms nd dnt know why all places where case analyst was saying anything abt my case it's blank now .ND the place where it was said eligibility not met-for refusal in new Gcms it says only 11.2 nothing else....ND unfortunately I found out this time that on 3 pages it was s16 c(1) on corner...I assumed that it's security screening,but how can they start SS when eligibility not met....so confusing,,,

Hello, do you have any updates on your app? I am on the same boat and I sent a new reference letter. I hope things got sorted out with you

Jun 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here: primarily been looking at June 2018 AOR.

I had recently found out that I had given in an NOC code at the time of submitting my application, that was different from the one that I had keyed in before the ITA was issued.

As a result, my GCMS notes reads as follows:

***APPEARS CLIENT CHANGED PRIMARY NOC ITA (2171) TO E-APR (2161) However, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY LISTED AS NOC 2171- CLIENT DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM FSW REQUIREMENT OF 1YR WORK EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY NOC 2161*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

This particular entry of the notes was made on 2018/07/09.

I have reached out to them with a Web enquiry form with the subject line, Letter of Explanation/ Request to revert back to original NOC detailing my situation.

I am not sure how things might (or if they will) move forward from here. However, I will keep my updates posted here as and when they are available to me.

Thanks,

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I have reached out to them with a Web enquiry form with the subject line, Letter of Explanation/ Request to revert back to original NOC detailing my situation.

Thanks,
I was in exact same boat as you....My lawyer, when filling out the online form, by mistake clicked on 2281 instead of 2282 for NOC selection...They verified all my work experience based on NOC 2282....and had similar comments as you in the GCMS notes rgeading Eligibility not met....
I wrote a very detailed CSE requesting theem to rectify my NOC....I received my PR last thursday so yif you have raised a CSE then it is just a waiting game from here on...You will definitely receive PR if everything else is good....
All the best!!!!

Jun 1, 2019
I was in exact same boat as you....My lawyer, when filling out the online form, by mistake clicked on 2281 instead of 2282 for NOC selection...They verified all my work experience based on NOC 2282....and had similar comments as you in the GCMS notes rgeading Eligibility not met....
I wrote a very detailed CSE requesting theem to rectify my NOC....I received my PR last thursday so yif you have raised a CSE then it is just a waiting game from here on...You will definitely receive PR if everything else is good....
All the best!!!!
Its good to know that someone else has been through the same road.

I really hope I get to an issue resolution soon. I have tried calling them in the past (unbeknownst of this situation) but I only get an automated message stating that I am not allowed to call them or something (I am currently in India and I use google hangouts to make a call). Do you think calling them and asking for an update helps? If so, what would be a good phone number?

My plan of action as of now is to apply for a GCMS Notes again in a month's time.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Its good to know that someone else has been through the same road.

I really hope I get to an issue resolution soon. I have tried calling them in the past (unbeknownst of this situation) but I only get an automated message stating that I am not allowed to call them or something (I am currently in India and I use google hangouts to make a call). Do you think calling them and asking for an update helps? If so, what would be a good phone number?

My plan of action as of now is to apply for a GCMS Notes again in a month's time.
Best way forward is keep ordering GCMS notes every 3rd week of receiving previous ones....
Also in the meantime if ur file is at local VO, email them asking if they have considered your NOC rectification request and cleared your eligibility....

OUBI

Aug 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster here: primarily been looking at June 2018 AOR.

I had recently found out that I had given in an NOC code at the time of submitting my application, that was different from the one that I had keyed in before the ITA was issued.

As a result, my GCMS notes reads as follows:

***APPEARS CLIENT CHANGED PRIMARY NOC ITA (2171) TO E-APR (2161) However, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY LISTED AS NOC 2171- CLIENT DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM FSW REQUIREMENT OF 1YR WORK EXPERIENCE IN PRIMARY NOC 2161*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

This particular entry of the notes was made on 2018/07/09.

I am not sure how things might (or if they will) move forward from here. However, I will keep my updates posted here as and when they are available to me.

Thanks,
any updates?

Jun 1, 2019
any updates?
Not yet. Got back the standard Ctrl-C Ctrl-V reply from IRCC after I sent them the Web form.

Ordered the second set of GCMS notes on 6/23. Hoping I would see some changes when i get it back by end of next month.

I will keep you guys posted here as soon as I get back my second set of notes! @NZ_ozzie and @OUBI

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
How did it go guys? I'm in the same boat

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi everyone.
I have a question. I have 4 duties mentioned on my employment letter and all 4 match the NOC code. But NOC code has total number of 7 duties given. So basically only 4 out of 7 duties match. Can it be a problem?