+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility not met due to NOC

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
How can I contact nova Scotia
You could get in touch with the visa office where it is being processed; gather more supporting documents plus the ones you submitted earlier on before aor, put everything together and email to the officer. You may write the vo first before sending across your docs. Goodluck!

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hey Alex I am on the same situation as yours. I've done exactly the same steps. not sure what to expect

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Hey Alex I am on the same situation as yours. I've done exactly the same steps. not sure what to expect
Well I am going to do another reference letter and send my job offer too again. Plus I will order notes too. The agent told me not met due to not meeting my primary noc.

What are you going to do? What steps have you done so far?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Any update guys?

Syedomar.s

Nov 17, 2017
Any update guys?
Yes I received my Gcms nd dnt know why all places where case analyst was saying anything abt my case it's blank now .ND the place where it was said eligibility not met-for refusal in new Gcms it says only 11.2 nothing else....ND unfortunately I found out this time that on 3 pages it was s16 c(1) on corner...I assumed that it's security screening,but how can they start SS when eligibility not met....so confusing,,,

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
how can they start SS when eligibility not met....so confusing,,,
Then they must have cleared your eligibility....I hope that is the case and your SS clears soon too....
All the best!!!!

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Its ok to resubmit. I was rejected on a mismatched NOC, have reapplied and still waiting. The only concern is losing a few months of processing time, plus getting new police certificates, medical expiring soon etc.
Hi Mulzi

Any updates in regard to your application??? I do have some questions .
Thanks

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello overnight
I am also in a situation of reapplying. Seems my NOC was a wrong one and I got refused based on VO not convinced I have performed the lead statement of the NOC I choose and have 1 year experience in that Noc. I just wanted to make clarifications regarding changing NOC and adding duties to match my normal NOC.

My company is a medical company that sells technical goods and services however i went to choose 2282 which is IT and tech support NOC... so i have to change to the right NOC .

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hello overnight
I am also in a situation of reapplying. Seems my NOC was a wrong one and I got refused based on VO not convinced I have performed the lead statement of the NOC I choose and have 1 year experience in that Noc. I just wanted to make clarifications regarding changing NOC and adding duties to match my normal NOC.

My company is a medical company that sells technical goods and services however i went to choose 2282 which is IT and tech support NOC... so i have to change to the right NOC .
Could you please provide your original NOC submitted along with your application? Typically the case processing agent go by your NOC and Job duties. Have you tried submitting the new job duties via Web Form prior to the rejection? We have seen cases where the applicants are proactive and able to submit clarifications to help process the case but rejection is ok. You can still reapply by making sure Job duties and job title matches if not exactly same closely matches the lead title. This is really important.

Reactions: shaizeik

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Could you please provide your original NOC submitted along with your application? Typically the case processing agent go by your NOC and Job duties. Have you tried submitting the new job duties via Web Form prior to the rejection? We have seen cases where the applicants are proactive and able to submit clarifications to help process the case but rejection is ok. You can still reapply by making sure Job duties and job title matches if not exactly same closely matches the lead title. This is really important.
I applied with NOC 2282 user support technician , I got refused after 3 months from AOR. So I applied for GCMS to see what exactly was wrong still waiting for report. After what my company does as a medical company - wholsale of technical goods ... I should have gone with 6221 technical sales representatives- wholsale. The mistake I made was going with my job title which is Technical support or user support technician .

So I am waiting for GCMS before reapplying back from scratch . I just need someone who has reapplied and got PPR and ask some questions regarding updating reference letter and writing a letter of explanation.

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I applied with NOC 2282 user support technician , I got refused after 3 months from AOR. So I applied for GCMS to see what exactly was wrong still waiting for report. What my company does as a medical company is - wholsale of technical goods ... I should have gone with 6221 technical sales representatives- wholsale. The mistake I made was going with my job title which is Technical support or user support technician .

So I am waiting for GCMS before reapplying back from scratch . I just need someone who has reapplied and got PPR and ask some questions regarding updating reference letter and writing a letter of explanation.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I applied with NOC 2282 user support technician , I got refused after 3 months from AOR. So I applied for GCMS to see what exactly was wrong still waiting for report. After what my company does as a medical company - wholsale of technical goods ... I should have gone with 6221 technical sales representatives- wholsale. The mistake I made was going with my job title which is Technical support or user support technician .

Did you submit any documents proactively before you got refused?

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
No I did not submit any documents. I was waiting for CIC to request my spouse documents because I included her after AOR but I got a refusal letter