Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Yeah I wish they were consistent either way so that at least people knew what to expect. I hope and pray it works out for you.
Thanks...

arthi saba

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I consolidated the Job duties with employee contract and uploaded via IRCC webform. I am not sure if this will help in anyway to reconsider the application. Anything else should I be doing or just wait for them to react?
Hai.. Any update?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Have you ordered GCMS notes to check what they think on your updated LOE?
I ordered yesterday to see what they really want to do with my application even after submitting enough evidences to support the job duties. I guess if this doesn't work I may redo or let my application die. I can't waste my time and money on this anymore. I don't want to put myself in this situation again waiting for this thing which has no consistent way of issuing a PR.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I ordered yesterday to see what they really want to do with my application even after submitting enough evidences to support the job duties. I guess if this doesn't work I may redo or let my application die. I can't waste my time and money on this anymore. I don't want to put myself in this situation again waiting for this thing which has no consistent way of issuing a PR.
Do you know if we can recreate our EE profiles and put them in queue while our main application is processing still?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Do you know if we can recreate our EE profiles and put them in queue while our main application is processing still?
I spoke with Attorney who runs this forum (David's team) and they told we are allowed to create new profile and re-enter pool as long as we are willing to pay the application fees from the beginning.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I spoke with Attorney who runs this forum (David's team) and they told we are allowed to create new profile and re-enter pool as long as we are willing to pay the application fees from the beginning.
oh wow....so it is better to wait as the current application might go through and then you pay fees twice....Did David say how can you create one when you already have one in system?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
oh wow....so it is better to wait as the current application might go through and then you pay fees twice....Did David say how can you create one when you already have one in system?
Same steps, create new profile with different user name which isn't already exist and then follow steps again. At this point i assume your medicals might have expired so you have to reappear, request new PCC documents.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Same steps, create new profile with different user name which isn't already exist and then follow steps again. At this point i assume your medicals might have expired so you have to reappear, request new PCC documents.
Oh Man I hope we don't have to go through it again....stressful!!!

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Hi I have been following the forum for a certain time. I have applied for Express entry through PNP. I completed my 6 months in February. Called the CIC agent and they told me that eligibilty not met due to not enough supporting documents to prove I fell under the required NOC category i applied for. How is that possible even tho I already met eligibility from province and I got 600 pts? Especially that I uploaded many documents such as job offer, job description, work experience letter from my company under that NOC category? And how come that the officer from the province gave me eligibility and I received 600 pts but now I don't met eligibility.. it does not make sense especially that the only job for that officer is to check if I meet eligibility under the NOC required which he did find me eligible otherwise why would I get the 600 additional point and receive ITA and waste 6 months and more simply to say "eligibility not met"???

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi I have been following the forum for a certain time. I have applied for Express entry through PNP. I completed my 6 months in February. Called the CIC agent and they told me that eligibilty not met due to not enough supporting documents to prove I fell under the required NOC category i applied for. How is that possible even tho I already met eligibility from province and I got 600 pts? Especially that I uploaded many documents such as job offer, job description, work experience letter from my company under that NOC category? And how come that the officer from the province gave me eligibility and I received 600 pts but now I don't met eligibility.. it does not make sense especially that the only job for that officer is to check if I meet eligibility under the NOC required which he did find me eligible otherwise why would I get the 600 additional point and receive ITA and waste 6 months and more simply to say "eligibility not met"???
Is this an inland application? You can get in touch directly with the visa office processing it. Goodluck!