+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibility for master/pg-diploma.

hameedullah

Oct 2, 2014
hello all,
hope you all are doing good.
i am a btech with ece as my specialization coming to my profile
1-btech ece with 65% and had unfortunately 9 backlogs, the year of passing is 2014.
2-did +2 in 2010 with 80.5%.
3-matriculation (10 std) in 2008.
4-got 6.0 in IELTS (L-6.0,S-6.0,R-5.5,W-5.5).
now i would like to join a masters program in canada, as i got to know i am not applicable, it will be g8 to hear if any univ accepts me as a master student.
the another thing would be the preference either masters or a pg-dip; if i can apply for 1 and what would be the related program i should opt for.
and the demand of it in canada post course.
hope for a helpfull resp. from you all.
thanks and regards in adv.
mail me or reply here.

Fatah786

Sep 22, 2014
Bro , frankly apply for diploma , else if trying masters retake ielts and score 7.0 . Dont go for pg diploma because it doesnt give u more explosure were as diploma . By ongoing diploma u can get the jobs for sure apart from that if u have want to get degree from canada like if you do that diploma like of 2 ys u can get admit in 3rd yr in the 4 yr bachlors degree . U can get the diploma + btech degree of canada both in 4 yrs . Else you have an option like by doing diploma u can easiily crack the certification courses over thier like comptia + . But definately diploma gives u deep skills which are needed for the jobs over their . Wat ever it may be job only depends on our willingness and ur skills it doesnt matter ur degree . Paylevel same - everything same for all . As u know already u choose your destination as canada . In canada saving will be less compare to australia and usa . But the settlement is easy