Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H O N E S T said:
Guys, a friend got PPR today from Cairo visa office ;) AOR 15th November PNP
Keep praying please our turn will come soon inshallah
Best news ever .... there is hope after all.... actually you have a close timeline for me, so if you get it I am happy as that means I am next

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
H O N E S T said:
Thats great news!! Thanks for sharing..
Please keep track how many days it takes after PPR for visa stamping and return passport.. It would be good to know as well..

Thanks

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
H O N E S T said:
It is nice to see single move instead of nothing but on the other hand, only one PPR from a pool of hundreds since September 2015 till today is very weird, doesn't it?!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
diaa_algazzar said:
It is nice to see single move instead of nothing but on the other hand, only one PPR from a pool of hundreds since September 2015 till today is very weird, doesn't it?!
Do you know for certain there are "hundreds" in Cairo VO??

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
hi guys,
recently i have got a letter of interest from Ontario but i am confused because a lot of people told me that ontario has a bad system in processing applications ... they take a lot of time and they require many papers>>>advice!!!
2nd... they asked for pay stubs iam a dentist and i work in a private clinic and i donot take any pay stubs p.s my employer can give whatever i want but i donot want to do anything suspicious specially my uncle in canada told me that there is nothing called paystubs in egypt so it would be weird? HELP :D

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
All of us have submitted payslips with no issue

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
maged_mmh said:
All of us have submitted payslips with no issue
could u please give me a sample or what kind of information should be included in it>> just the final salary or insurance and taxes m3 el 3lm en el information de htb2aa mtfbrka l2n mfish insurance or taxes

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mikooo said:
could u please give me a sample or what kind of information should be included in it>> just the final salary or insurance and taxes m3 el 3lm en el information de htb2aa mtfbrka l2n mfish insurance or taxes
Your name
Gross salary
Deductions: taxes & insurance (if any)
Net pay
Bank account in which salary is deposited

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Congrats for your friend, but is he Christian or Muslim?
They are giving us Muslims extremely hard time with the security screening. I also have strong reasons to believe that they are delaying a percentage of Muslim applicants on purpose and just never give them a decision.
I have been waiting for 19 months since AOR! I am already in Canada since 2012! I have contacted the security agencies responsible for conducting security screenings for IRCC (CSIS (Canadian Intelliegence, CBSA (Canadian Border Service Agency), and RCMP (Canadian Police)) and all of them confirmed that the security screening results were sent to IRCC more than a year ago! Nevertheless, I didn't receive any decision and IRCC claims they are still waiting for the security screening results! So I believe they have a hidden policy/agenda of limiting the number of Muslim applicants they accept.

H O N E S T said:

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed.xyzt said:
They are giving us Muslims extremely hard time with the security screening. I also have strong reasons to believe that they are delaying a percentage of Muslim applicants on purpose and just never give them a decision.
I have been waiting for 19 months since AOR! I am already in Canada since 2012! I have contacted the security agencies responsible for conducting security screenings for IRCC (CSIS (Canadian Intelliegence, CBSA (Canadian Border Service Agency), and RCMP (Canadian Police)) and all of them confirmed that the security screening results were sent to IRCC more than a year ago! Nevertheless, I didn't receive any decision and IRCC claims they are still waiting for the security screening results! So I believe they have a hidden policy/agenda of limiting the number of Muslim applicants they accept.
So you are there on a work permit?

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Study Permit (PhD). My wife has an open work permit.
mawcanada said:
So you are there on a work permit?

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
mohammed.xyzt said:
I am very saddened to hear about your case. I hope you get your PPR as soon as possible inshallah since everything regarding your security is complete as you mentioned.
Yes she is a Muslim and travelled to two European countries only. I am not sure about that hidden policy but I noticed that some inland applications get delayed and eventually they get their PR.
I suppose this delay may be because of travelling to risky countries or a similarity in names with other suspected people. I really wish you the best of luck.

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
maged_mmh said:
Do you know for certain there are "hundreds" in Cairo VO??
Some exaggeration is not bad ;D

Seriously, out of all group of 50 I am in touch since almost 6 months, this is the only case from Cairo Visa Office that got PPR :(