04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
I put CIC (edaret el hegra el canadeya)

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
Hey guys i wanted to ask how many of you have used translation offices vs the ministry,did anyone face any issues when using commercial translation offices??
I believe the 2 teams are here but I think the question should be how many of you have been accepted or rejected due to using commercial translation offices instead of ministry? I think most members here are still waiting PPR.

If you know post PPR thread or whatsapp group for Egyptians, post there.

expat2be

Feb 23, 2017
did you guys get a letter from the banks stating the following :

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

or just a bank statement for the latest 6 months?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
expat2be said:
did you guys get a letter from the banks stating the following :

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

or just a bank statement for the latest 6 months?
You need both the letter + 6 months statements

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Hey guys... Did anyone hear anything from Cairo visa office.... Anything?!! Are there people actually attending there?

Feb17 applicants are getting PPRs as well (non CVO clearly)

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
Hey guys... Did anyone hear anything from Cairo visa office.... Anything?!! Are there people actually attending there?

Feb17 applicants are getting PPRs as well (non CVO clearly)
Nothing at all, i was wondering same thing, it's as if they don't exist. I had my final decision on CIC account saying in progress other than that it's all the same. They don't respond to emails too....

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
diaa_algazzar said:
I believe the 2 teams are here but I think the question should be how many of you have been accepted or rejected due to using commercial translation offices instead of ministry? I think most members here are still waiting PPR.

If you know post PPR thread or whatsapp group for Egyptians, post there.
Unfortunately i dont,what did you do yourself?

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
So who are the best certified translators in Egypt and how much do they charge per page?

I am currently based in the US so I either do it here (20-25 $/ page) or I can scan the documents and send it to my family in Egypt.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got a response to my email of three weeks ago from cairo visa office telling me they confirm they have the document I sent and that my file is still in queue to being processed by an officer!

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
mawcanada said:
Finally got a response to my email of three weeks ago from cairo visa office telling me they confirm they have the document I sent and that my file is still in queue to being processed by an officer!
3 weeks! ... Seems to be a very long queue.. God bless

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimokamel said:
So who are the best certified translators in Egypt and how much do they charge per page?

I am currently based in the US so I either do it here (20-25 $/ page) or I can scan the documents and send it to my family in Egypt.
Translators will not translate scanned docs. they need to see originals, as they attest that they have seen them.

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
wildemam said:
Translators will not translate scanned docs. they need to see originals, as they attest that they have seen them.
I checked some online paid services in the US and they just take scanned copies.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
3 weeks! ... Seems to be a very long queue.. God bless
Yep three weeks to answer a two sentence email. So to assess a full application? Don't know what to say.

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Guys, a friend got PPR today from Cairo visa office ;) AOR 15th November PNP
Keep praying please our turn will come soon inshallah

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
H O N E S T said:
Guys, a friend got PPR today from Cairo visa office ;) AOR 15th November PNP
Keep praying please our turn will come soon inshallah
One of the best news of the day.