+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
I am doing the PCC report next week from the Egyptian consulate. Do you know who should I address the feesh w tashbeeh to in Arabic ?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Yasser Amer said:
but if you attach the original document, why do you need a certified copy??
Basically, the original that you upload has to be certified, and I'm guessing from the party that translated it - to show that it's the same document they translated. Since the translating party cannot stamp an original document, it has to be done to a copy. It's my own interpretation and also based on searching the forums. So need someone to verify. (Yes, Maged I'm referring to you lol :D)

Check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Translation of documents

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.

The instruction guide for Express Entry candidates and applicants explains how to meet these requirements.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
uppperkut said:
Basically, the original that you upload has to be certified, and I'm guessing from the party that translated it - to show that it's the same document they translated. Since the translating party cannot stamp an original document, it has to be done to a copy. It's my own interpretation and also based on searching the forums. So need someone to verify. (Yes, Maged I'm referring to you lol :D)

Check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Translation of documents

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
  • a certified photocopy of the original document.

The instruction guide for Express Entry candidates and applicants explains how to meet these requirements.
I have read this and the 2 paragraphs are confusing where one they ask for originals and translation and the 2nd for certified photocopies and traanslation so what should we do

expat2be

Feb 23, 2017
maged_mmh said:
stick to the anglo.. they know their stuff and very friendly
the problem is, i did my medicals for australian PR in the anglo and they are not friendly at all. Mary the receptionist is very rude on the phone and also when you go there. then she asks for tips at the end.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
uppperkut said:
Anyone please?
No need of a copy if your translation is done by the government, but you should include the arabic original

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
expat2be said:
the problem is, i did my medicals for australian PR in the anglo and they are not friendly at all. Mary the receptionist is very rude on the phone and also when you go there. then she asks for tips at the end.
I didn't face any problems, in fact I found them very friendly

expat2be

Feb 23, 2017
maged_mmh said:
I didn't face any problems, in fact I found them very friendly
i guess it was just my luck then. i have another question, bare with me please :)

- My bank account has more than the required minimum for POF, but all in the form of saving certificates. some are new and some are old. i would deposit some money every now and then and then when i reach enough money i would turn them into certificates. Now the problem is that during the last 6 months i had deposited 20k as lumpsum and 30k after a couple of weeks then bought a certificate with them, even without those 50k my old certificates cover the POF minimum. so do i still need to get a gift deed for them to explain where i got them from? the 20k was from my dad but the 30k was money i took out of my other bank account that my salary gets deposited on. i guess i can show the 30k by getting a bank statement from the other bank. but is it necessary to explain the 20k too? or can a 2-3 years long bank statement show that i have a continuous flow of money despite the 20k?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
expat2be said:
i guess it was just my luck then. i have another question, bare with me please :)

- My bank account has more than the required minimum for POF, but all in the form of saving certificates. some are new and some are old. i would deposit some money every now and then and then when i reach enough money i would turn them into certificates. Now the problem is that during the last 6 months i had deposited 20k as lumpsum and 30k after a couple of weeks then bought a certificate with them, even without those 50k my old certificates cover the POF minimum. so do i still need to get a gift deed for them to explain where i got them from? the 20k was from my dad but the 30k was money i took out of my other bank account that my salary gets deposited on. i guess i can show the 30k by getting a bank statement from the other bank. but is it necessary to explain the 20k too? or can a 2-3 years long bank statement show that i have a continuous flow of money despite the 20k?
You don't need to explain anything unless they ask, do not volunteer with unnecessary information

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hey guys i wanted to ask how many of you have used translation offices vs the ministry,did anyone face any issues when using commercial translation offices??

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
kimokamel said:
Regala

Who should I address el feesh wl tashbeeh to in Arabic ?
Won't make a difference, you might use 'to whom it may concern'

Personally I put in "Canadian embassy"

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kimokamel said:
Regala

Who should I address el feesh wl tashbeeh to in Arabic ?
Government of Canada