Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi ,,thank you for your help,, I'm a doctor working in ksa,, i submitt my EE profile including my passport information,, should i submitt my national identity information as well? Or passport is enough?

GHSIH

May 7, 2016
walaa said:
Hi ,,thank you for your help,, I'm a doctor working in ksa,, i submitt my EE profile including my passport information,, should i submitt my national identity information as well? Or passport is enough?
Hi, for my application I submitted both the national ID (translated of course) and the passports as well.
if i recall correctly, they requested travel documents as well as the national IDs but please refer to the guides and the groups on this forum discussing the whole e-apr process.
Hope this was helpful

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
I know this has been answered several times before, but I've only noticed yesterday that they require a certified copy of translated documents.

The only document I'm gonna translate (hopefully) is the PCC, so do I need anything else apart from:

- Original coloured PCC
- Translated PCC from Ministry of Justice
- Certified copy

How do I get a certified copy done? Does it usually have the stamp of the translating party?

Thanks!

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Has anyone went through the process of getting a notarized reference letter from a work colleague in case HR refused to issue one ?

What does notarization refer exactly ? If someone has went through it, please explain how it is done.

Thanks.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
walaa said:
If only asked for

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
Dear Fellows,

Regarding the below question in the profile

"Date first became qualified to practice in this occupation"

In case Im a civil Engineer, does this means my university graduation year?

expat2be

Feb 23, 2017
has anyone tried doing the medicals at IOM not anglo american? i called IOM to make an appointment and i felt like they werent professional at all and didnt know what to do.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
expat2be said:
has anyone tried doing the medicals at IOM not anglo american? i called IOM to make an appointment and i felt like they werent professional at all and didnt know what to do.
stick to the anglo.. they know their stuff and very friendly

kimokamel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a quick question, is " mofradat el moratab" what they call the pay stubs?

I was working in a small company in Cairo and they didnt get what is a pay stub and they told me we can give yo mofradat l moratab.

Will it work?

Thanks

Gooner

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
kimokamel said:
Hi guys,

I have a quick question, is " mofradat el moratab" what they call the pay stubs?

I was working in a small company in Cairo and they didnt get what is a pay stub and they told me we can give yo mofradat l moratab.

Will it work?

Thanks
Yes.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
uppperkut said:
I know this has been answered several times before, but I've only noticed yesterday that they require a certified copy of translated documents.

The only document I'm gonna translate (hopefully) is the PCC, so do I need anything else apart from:

- Original coloured PCC
- Certified copy

How do I get a certified copy done? Does it usually have the stamp of the translating party?

Thanks!
Anyone please?

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
for me i just used a translator who puts a footer that has all her info and she is a recognized international translator

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
uppperkut said:

- Original coloured PCC
- Certified copy

Thanks!
but if you attach the original document, why do you need a certified copy??