Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
im sure its not country of residence..
As there is a visa office where i reside, yet they chose to send my docs to cairo visa office... so probably there is a first preference of nationality over residence country.

it might be due to the need of verifying education certificates and ministry of exterior stamps, pcc ... bla bla bla
Actually they send it to the office related to my residency in my case!

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Maroo said:
Wait a month or so and then order GCMS notes to see what is happening in your application.
i heard that Local VO activities do not show in GCMS, unles the Local VO is very active with updating the electronic system :-X ......so lets be optimistic and hope for the best !

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
her parents can do it for her
Hi actually if she ddidn't have a ressidence visa she needs to get manual finger prints record and attest it from Egypt MOFA then go to the consulate in 90 st in Tagamo3 khames

but ask them to send it yourself by DHL
this will save more than a month believe me!

using that form attested by their consulate her parents can get in UAE

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
so is it possible to request a VO change ?
that was possible only with paper applications. but now it's not as basically Ottawa is the only office and it just distributes the work due to work pressure!

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GHSIH said:
last applicant I saw getting it from cairo office took him 7 months in total, I guess he was a November applicant.

how did you know yours got to Cairo's?
i sent an email to Ottawa office and another to Cairo office 3 weeks ago and did not get a reply back yet.
anyways good luck and hopefully it will take you less than 6 months.
I called their office in Ottawa, was on hold for like half an hour and after checking if they received my schedule A they told me they can't tell because it was transferred to local visa office in cairo. So that's how I found. I followed up with an email to the local visa office and silence!!!!!!

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bassem.mf said:
So after sending me a passport request 3 weeks ago, the MO. FU. crackheads from Cairo visa office just called me to ask me whether I want to get my passport back or leave it with them until they finish processing my application. The rep told me that they need to make additional background check because I stayed in the US for more than 6 months. Of course I declared this in the application, but since they are on drugs, they did not see it the past 8 months, and noticed it only after sending me a PPR.

I saw my background check changing from "Not started" to "In progress" on MyCIC about 2 weeks ago (after PPR). This confused me then, but now understand that this PPR was sent to me by mistake.

The same rep that called me today also called me last week to tell me that my application is missing a paper (trying to make it look like it is my fault). I asked which paper is missing, she said the "Additional Family Information" form (which was never requested from me). And after the call they sent me an email requesting this form and I submitted it the same day.

I asked the rep how long will this background check take, she said maximum 3 months. But of course I know that this is BS because background checks can take any time.
This is crap to be honest! I don't have faith in this visa office. Rabina ma3ak and ma3ana kolena!

bassem.mf

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maroo said:
:eek: :eek: WHAT

I cannot believe that is even an option :(

Wait a month or so and then order GCMS notes to see what is happening in your application.

BG check does not have a specific time frame , however hopefully it would not take much with you since now they are only checking with US.
I ordered GCMS notes before and they were generated on February 2nd, 2017. They say that "Eligibility" and "Criminality" are passed and "Security" was not started. I was very surprised how they can send me PPR before security is started. Now I know the answer, this was a mistake done by a dubass employee who knows less than any of us about application processing.

Thanks Maroo and mawcanada for your kind words.

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
mawcanada said:
I followed up with an email to the local visa office and silence!!!!!!
LOL :D ;D its like you sent your "Schedule A" in space, to a different galaxy ... somewhere no one knows but god .. and NASA !

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
bassem.mf said:
They say that "Eligibility" and "Criminality" are passed and "Security" was not started.
Would anyone care to tell me the difference between "Criminality" and "Security" ?!

Thanks

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
LOL :D ;D its like you sent your "Schedule A" in space, to a different galaxy ... somewhere no one knows but god .. and NASA !
True that's how it sounds like, I sent it early Jan. And until now nothing. I want to move with my kids in July and now losing this hope.....

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eatpraylove said:
Would anyone care to tell me the difference between "Criminality" and "Security" ?!

Thanks
Criminality is the regular police check, so feesh....but security yani if you are a known terroist or have any illegal affiliations...

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
GOCANADA92 said:
Actually they send it to the office related to my residency in my case!
I've seen Egyptians residing in Egypt processed in Ottawa & Rome VO.. no idea why

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi actually if she ddidn't have a ressidence visa she needs to get manual finger prints record and attest it from Egypt MOFA then go to the consulate in 90 st in Tagamo3 khames

this takes very long time

but ask them to send it yourself by DHL
this will save more than a month believe me!

using that form attested by their consulate her parents can get in UAE

this is the right thing to do... I was a resident and did it like that, sent it to a friend to do it for me & ship it back

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bassem.mf said:
I ordered GCMS notes before and they were generated on February 2nd, 2017. They say that "Eligibility" and "Criminality" are passed and "Security" was not started. I was very surprised how they can send me PPR before security is started. Now I know the answer, this was a mistake done by a dubass employee who knows less than any of us about application processing.

Thanks Maroo and mawcanada for your kind words.
don't worry.. sure it's just formalities