+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi actually if she ddidn't have a ressidence visa she needs to get manual finger prints record and attest it from Egypt MOFA then go to the consulate in 90 st in Tagamo3 khames

but ask them to send it yourself by DHL
this will save more than a month believe me!

using that form attested by their consulate her parents can get in UAE
Thank you alot for this information.

But where can we get the manual fingerprints , I think every where is computerized now

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
abeblawy said:
Thank you alot for this information.

But where can we get the manual fingerprints , I think every where is computerized now
Any police station

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys translations are causing a huge confusion for me,i have called nadoury to do my translations there and as per my understanding if i will submit originals only translation and affidavit along with originals have to be uploaded,if copies then a certified photocopy plus translation and affidavit is required but as per cic regulations they require certified photocopies and translations and affidavit and i was not planning to submit the originals also eventhough its not required,he also said that marriage certificates,birth certificates and pcc have to be attested from the ministry of exterior is that true??

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Guys translations are causing a huge confusion for me,i have called nadoury to do my translations there and as per my understanding if i will submit originals only translation and affidavit along with originals have to be uploaded,if copies then a certified photocopy plus translation and affidavit is required but as per cic regulations they require certified photocopies and translations and affidavit and i was not planning to submit the originals also eventhough its not required,he also said that marriage certificates,birth certificates and pcc have to be attested from the ministry of exterior is that true??
Why do you insist to do it the hard way I don't understand?!

Translate in the ministries

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi guys, does Egypt issue birth certificates in English nowadays? If not, how do I translate it?

Also, do marriage certificates have mother's name?

The reason why i'm asking is because I want 2 proofs of relation to my sister in Canada. She told me that her marriage certificate might have it, but I'm not married, so wouldn't know.

The problem is that she types the 3rd and 4th names in a different way than our entire family (don't ask why). So trying to provide as much proof as possible.

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
uppperkut said:
Hi guys, does Egypt issue birth certificates in English nowadays? If not, how do I translate it?

Also, do marriage certificates have mother's name?

The reason why i'm asking is because I want 2 proofs of relation to my sister in Canada. She told me that her marriage certificate might have it, but I'm not married, so wouldn't know.

The problem is that she types the 3rd and 4th names in a different way than our entire family (don't ask why). So trying to provide as much proof as possible.
You can get your birth certificate in English issued from El-Abbaseya but you need to have your Arabic birth certificate and yes marriage certificates contain the mother's name..

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Yasser Amer said:
You can get your birth certificate in English issued from El-Abbaseya but you need to have your Arabic birth certificate and yes marriage certificates contain the mother's name..
Awesome. Do you know how the English names are written? Is it up to you or do they ask for something like the passport?

Finally, can my father get an Arabic birth certificate on my sister's behalf?

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
uppperkut said:
Awesome. Do you know how the English names are written? Is it up to you or do they ask for something like the passport?

Finally, can my father get an Arabic birth certificate on my sister's behalf?
You tell them the spelling as long as the certificate contains that name, you can neither add nor remove names.

I think yes your father could but sorry I'm not sure.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
I am abroad and dont have anyone to do it in cairo plus am not from cairo
where about are you?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Hey Guys,

I don't belong to Egyptian Citizen group but I sure as hell could use your help.

I am applying for PR right now (1 March draw) and I have 2 stamps in my passport that are from Egypt. Can anyone give me an email so I can send him/her pics and they can transate the dates for me? I can't read Arabic/ Egyptian and I need to provide exact dates for my travel history. Please, anyone, help me with this! If you don't feel comfortable with posting you email please send me a private msg with it. I would much appreciate it!