+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
eatpraylove said:
Is it showing on your passport as exempted?
In personal history section you clearly mention that you were not hired or working in military before... Thats all what they care about... However when your file is sent to visa office, they will confirm such information... So it better be showing on your passport, if not they may request it in local VO for confirmation, I did not hear of such cases yet
It's showing but only in Arabic. What do I mention in the personal history? I have not served in the military. I was exempted after the medical exam.

Edit: NVM, I misread what you wrote about the personal history.

Ahmed Eissa

Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sabah elfol wl ward wl yasmeen 3ala a7la masryeen

Your kind advice on the below is highly appreciated.

I have been in the pool since Oct. 2015 and I had the required proof of funds (cash) in my bank account. That was about US $ 30.000 which was more than enough to prove I could support my small family ( 4 members).

Unfortunately, in Jan. 2017 I ran out of patience and I transferred all the money to my family to buy me an apartment as the real estate market is booming and prices are rapidly going up there. Now, I am starting over again to save money in my bank account, but it is still way below the required amount. And CRS is going down and hopefully to be selected within 2 to 3 months’ time, but what shall I do in that case!!??

To sum it up, the issue is my current savings is below the required POF and very fresh (not 6-month history/statement). What else can be accepted by CIC as a POF? Are contracts showing ownership of properties accepted?
Please help! Thanks in advance.

saba7ko 3asal

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Regarding the required travel history, do we have to list all travels between country of residence & citizenship ?

For example, do I need to write down every trip taken between UAE & Egypt ?

Also, regarding military history, i have temporary exemption, however I have taken "tarbiya 3askariya", do i need to include that ?

Sorry if the questions seem dumb.

Thanks.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed Eissa said:
Sabah elfol wl ward wl yasmeen 3ala a7la masryeen

Your kind advice on the below is highly appreciated.

I have been in the pool since Oct. 2015 and I had the required proof of funds (cash) in my bank account. That was about US $ 30.000 which was more than enough to prove I could support my small family ( 4 members).

Unfortunately, in Jan. 2017 I ran out of patience and I transferred all the money to my family to buy me an apartment as the real estate market is booming and prices are rapidly going up there. Now, I am starting over again to save money in my bank account, but it is still way below the required amount. And CRS is going down and hopefully to be selected within 2 to 3 months’ time, but what shall I do in that case!!??

To sum it up, the issue is my current savings is below the required POF and very fresh (not 6-month history/statement). What else can be accepted by CIC as a POF? Are contracts showing ownership of properties accepted?
Please help! Thanks in advance.

saba7ko 3asal
I was in a similar situation when I waited a year for OINP. I also used my funds since it took them nearly a year to get back to me. What I did when they did select me is write a letter and explained the situation. Only the difference that I managed to get required amount once again but it was in the account for less than 6 months, I think something like 2 months. I explained that I couldn't wait that long, invested my money in real estate, and I would sell it when the plan is finalized for my move to Ontario. Don't say you bought yourself an apartment just that you invested in the real estate in egypt as it is the only credible source of investment for now.

Melegy10

Mar 4, 2017
Good morning great egyptians ..it's my first post here and i need your help please
I've received a notification of interest from Ontario ..and i'm currently trying to fill the application .my questions are :
1) there is a question ..do you have other activities excluding education and paid work since 18 ?
Shall i write here my previous trips outside Egypt ?

2) (intent to live in Ontario ) section
I've no specific ties and no relations in Ontario
What should i write here ? Could i write that i'm going to take a preparation course for the National Dental Board Examinations ,with a specific centre there ( i know its name and contact details ) , and say that i'll pay them after receiving the ita ? Is that enough or convincing ?
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your help please

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Melegy10 said:
Good morning great egyptians ..it's my first post here and i need your help please
I've received a notification of interest from Ontario ..and i'm currently trying to fill the application .my questions are :
1) there is a question ..do you have other activities excluding education and paid work since 18 ?
Shall i write here my previous trips outside Egypt ?

no here you write any work you did after you turned 18. Your work history.

2) (intent to live in Ontario ) section
I've no specific ties and no relations in Ontario
What should i write here ? Could i write that i'm going to take a preparation course for the National Dental Board Examinations ,with a specific centre there ( i know its name and contact details ) , and say that i'll pay them after receiving the ita ? Is that enough or convincing ?
Thanks in advance ..waiting for your help please

If you have any friends get in touch with them and use them as reference. If not, tell them you researched where's you want to study or work. Attach job applications to show your intent. Finding a friend if the best course to be honest.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
n.moustafa said:
Hi Guys,

Regarding the required travel history, do we have to list all travels between country of residence & citizenship ?

For example, do I need to write down every trip taken between UAE & Egypt ?

Also, regarding military history, i have temporary exemption, however I have taken "tarbiya 3askariya", do i need to include that ?

Sorry if the questions seem dumb.

Thanks.
They're only looking for trips outside your home/residence countries primarily in order to see if you've been to any suspicious countries and whether you require police certificates other than your home/residence countries. You may include your very first trip to the UAE when you started living there, but I know I won't because it's already mentioned in the address history.

As for tarbeya 3askareya, I really doubt it should be mentioned. I don't even remember if we received any certificates for it. The only thing I mentioned was an educational student organization that I was part of in the last year of college.

Ahmed Eissa

Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawcanada said:
I was in a similar situation when I waited a year for OINP. I also used my funds since it took them nearly a year to get back to me. What I did when they did select me is write a letter and explained the situation. Only the difference that I managed to get required amount once again but it was in the account for less than 6 months, I think something like 2 months. I explained that I couldn't wait that long, invested my money in real estate, and I would sell it when the plan is finalized for my move to Ontario. Don't say you bought yourself an apartment just that you invested in the real estate in egypt as it is the only credible source of investment for now.
=====
Thanks for your reply.
But have you submitted contracts to that that investment or any proof, or you just stated that you invested the money without a proof or receipts/invoices. An if you can share the letter you submitted, that will be great.
Thanks again for your help.

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uppperkut said:
They're only looking for trips outside your home/residence countries primarily in order to see if you've been to any suspicious countries and whether you require police certificates other than your home/residence countries. You may include your very first trip to the UAE when you started living there, but I know I won't because it's already mentioned in the address history.

As for tarbeya 3askareya, I really doubt it should be mentioned. I don't even remember if we received any certificates for it. The only thing I mentioned was an educational student organization that I was part of in the last year of college.
Thank you so much Upperkut,

One final Q if you assist me with :

Is it acceptable to modify work history after receiving ITA ?

For example if I have 3 jobs (A,B &C ) and the duration of all those 3 jobs currently gives me 4 years of work experience.

However, on March 24th I will have completed 3 years in 2 jobs (A&B).

If I remove work history to job (C), will this affect my ITA ?

Please note that my CRS points for work experience will not change as after March 24th I would have total work experience +24 months.

The reason I am looking into this is because i have concerns about acquiring detailed work experience from work C.

Thanks a lot.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kimokamel said:
As per my phone call with the consulate in Los Angeles, here are the steps:
1- Send to the consulate the following: passport + 2 photos + 20$ bill+ cover letter about what I need + a return envelope
2- I should get back the passport and feesh wtashbeeh form to my home address
3- I go to the police station here in Seattle to do the finger prints on the feesh w tashbeeh form
4- Send the fingerprinted feesh form to the embassy with my passport and a return envelope
5- I should get back the formed authenticated and stamped by the consulate plus my passport
6- I should send the form to my family in Egypt to process it in maktab el a7wal elmadnya in Abbasia.

Are you sure that I still need the foreign affairs stamp?
That's a different process altogether , I was talking about doing it from Egypt

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
n.moustafa said:
Thank you so much Upperkut,

One final Q if you assist me with :

Is it acceptable to modify work history after receiving ITA ?

For example if I have 3 jobs (A,B &C ) and the duration of all those 3 jobs currently gives me 4 years of work experience.

However, on March 24th I will have completed 3 years in 2 jobs (A&B).

If I remove work history to job (C), will this affect my ITA ?

Please note that my CRS points for work experience will not change as after March 24th I would have total work experience +24 months.

The reason I am looking into this is because i have concerns about acquiring detailed work experience from work C.

Thanks a lot.
I am by no means an expert, so don't take my answer for granted. I'd double check with the seniors here.

The basic rule is that your profile after ITA should yield an amount of points that is above the minimum points your round of invitation. So for example, your score was 460 when you got your ITA, the minimum points for that round of invitation was 430, you should still be fine as long as you don't drop below 430.

Recalculate your score using the CRS calculator and see if excluding job C will cause a major decrease to your points.

If I were you, I'd still keep it and try my best to get the experience letters for it. If it's your current job, ask for a salary certificate perhaps and ask your manager to write a letter of your tasks and duties. Tell him that you wanna immigrate to Canada and that the process will take time. If everything fails, write that in the LOE and explain why it was difficult for you to get the required documents.

Either way, if IRCC is not satisfied with your proof, they will exclude those points and see if you are still above the minimum for your round of invitation.

n.moustafa

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uppperkut said:
I am by no means an expert, so don't take my answer for granted. I'd double check with the seniors here.

The basic rule is that your profile after ITA should yield an amount of points that is above the minimum points your round of invitation. So for example, your score was 460 when you got your ITA, the minimum points for that round of invitation was 430, you should still be fine as long as you don't drop below 430.

Recalculate your score using the CRS calculator and see if excluding job C will cause a major decrease to your points.

If I were you, I'd still keep it and try my best to get the experience letters for it. If it's your current job, ask for a salary certificate perhaps and ask your manager to write a letter of your tasks and duties. Tell him that you wanna immigrate to Canada and that the process will take time. If everything fails, write that in the LOE and explain why it was difficult for you to get the required documents.

Either way, if IRCC is not satisfied with your proof, they will exclude those points and see if you are still above the minimum for your round of invitation.
Thank you very much for taking the time to explain this. I will take your advice.

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
Good Day ,

My wife has been visiting her parents at Abudhabi every year (2-3 months maximum) for the past 10 years , my questions are:

1) is PCC required ?
2) If it is required, how can it obtained in case she can't go there this year as we are currently settled in Egypt?

Appreciate your help

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
abeblawy said:
Good Day ,

My wife has been visiting her parents at Abudhabi every year (2-3 months maximum) for the past 10 years , my questions are:

1) is PCC required ?
2) If it is required, how can it obtained in case she can't go there this year as we are currently settled in Egypt?

Appreciate your help
1) Yes, if she stayed there for more than 6 months collectively.
2) Sorry, I don't know how.

expat2be

Feb 23, 2017
i have a question,
i received an ITA on March 1 for FSW EE

I have experience letters from all previous companies but only 1 of them that has social insurance paper and in that paper it says "electronics engineer" while im actually electrical engineer and the experience letter says electrical engineer and so does the JD. also this company has closed down so i dont know if there's any way i can change that.

is it okay to use this paper as a supporting document? i dont want to go through the hassle of employment verification as things could go wrong in many ways so i want to claim 3 years with supporting documents so there is less chance of verification.