+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
birth certificates are needed for children school admission, it must be translated by Egyptian Ministry of Health as they include the vaccination records.

about the first question: no harm in getting the certificate attested just in case
Wasn't needed for my kids. Just the passport was sufficient.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Shabab
Good news seems to be on the way but needs clarification,

Have just read Canadavisa new article in the proposed changes and would like to understand one point ;
Change proposed: repeal the minimum 183 physical presence in 4 out of 6 years
That means what ?
Means if I get my PR and passed four years in/out Canada, I would be eligible for citizenship?
One month a year for four years inside Canada might be enough ?

Another porposed change is to make it 3 out 5 years instead of 4 out of 6
Your advice guys !

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4 years physical presence in Canada in the past 6 years to be eligible to apply for citizenship. The new proposal is to decrease the time to 3 in 5 years.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Exactly
It seems also that they would cancel the number of days you stay in each year (The 183 days role)
Any confirmation ?

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
I think so, they will turn it to 3 out of 5 years and dispose the 183 days rule to count the year i.e 1095 days in canada = eligibility for citizenship

km.ebrahim

Feb 28, 2016
Salamo alaleko

I am PNP applicant got nominated from SINP .
NOC code -2174
Local visa office: abu dabhi
i Submitted my PR application to CIC on 19/1/2016 with the same experience letter which was sent to nomination, i am worry about my experience letter because my employer wrote duties and responsibilities in general statements rather than going in more details .Thankfully, i managed to issue new detailed experience letter. Then i sent the new letter by using CSE ? does it will affect my case? What are the chances? Is it cause problem to send new experience letter to cic differrent than one which i sent to nomination

i already ordered GCSM notes on 18/4/2016 still did not get it
Appreciate your help
Thank you in advance.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hey guys from alexandria wanted to ask,from where can i have english birth certificates and marriage certificates in alexandria or should i just translste and notarize them,also where are some translation offices in alexandria that are recognized by the canadian embassy? Thanks

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Wolverine17 said:
Hey guys from alexandria wanted to ask,from where can i have english birth certificates and marriage certificates in alexandria or should i just translste and notarize them,also where are some translation offices in alexandria that are recognized by the canadian embassy? Thanks
There is a section in El-Segal El-Madany which issues birth certificate in English in Abbaseya , Cairo. I don't know if they issue english marriage certificates as well.

Hope that helps

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
messiry said:
There is a section in El-Segal El-Madany which issues birth certificate in English in Abbaseya , Cairo. I don't know if they issue english marriage certificates as well.

Hope that helps
Thanks bro,but should i issue english birth certificates or if i notarize them its fine ,i want to know where i can have this done in alexandria

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello bro
birth and marriage certificates should be translated and stamped from a certified translator
No need to issue English ones
Confirmed :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
hambousha said:
Hello bro
birth and marriage certificates should be translated and stamped from a certified translator
No need to issue English ones
Confirmed :)
Great thanksdo you know any certified translators in alexandria?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Great thanksdo you know any certified translators in alexandria?
There is a couple infornt of kolyet el Adab. The perpendicular street to Postsa3eed. Above Abo Rabe3, if he's still there