+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Ya gama3a law wahd kan shaghal f el saudia w sabha then rah another country in the gulf,what papers btkoon required ygbha men ksa wala bykoon khalas kda not needed w bygeeb paper bas from the new gulf country,thanks
El mafrood 5alas keda... la2n el so3dya mesh betla3 police certificate lel 3'er mokem bara el so3dya. Ana kont keda we ma2demtesh ay pcc lel so3dya.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H O N E S T said:
To people who took IELTS in Egypt, I'd like to retake the exam to raise my speaking score to reach CLB 9 (I got 6.5 last time at British Council). Anyone tried IDP center? Or I go with British Council this time again?
I believe the exam is marked at the same agency anyway.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Doda said:
El mafrood 5alas keda... la2n el so3dya mesh betla3 police certificate lel 3'er mokem bara el so3dya. Ana kont keda we ma2demtesh ay pcc lel so3dya.
Thanks ya man tayb bahtag eh men papers from my previous work places as a prove for my experience and all

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Thanks ya man tayb bahtag eh men papers from my previous work places as a prove for my experience and all
Anytime ya basha. If you are claiming points from you Saudi jobs, you have to obtain all the job references regarding that.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Doda said:
Anytime ya basha. If you are claiming points from you Saudi jobs, you have to obtain all the job references regarding that.
I have experience letters and contract copies is that enough?and are the contract copies ok or will i need the originals??

wassimgiskandar

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the rejection chances after BG check goes in progress?
Mine did last Wednesday (23rd of March) and I am really getting impatient as lots of decisions are depending on this!!
Hopefully should hear from them this week

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Happy to see a post for Egyptians. :)
I have question, it is required to provide fbi security clearance for my husband as he lived in US for a couple of years, I am not sure how to get the fingerprints to send them to fbi .
It is mentioned on their website, that this should be done in your local police station, however I think that they will not be able to do a clear fingerprints, anybody did this before in egypt.
Thank you

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Maroo said:
Hi guys,
I have question, it is required to provide fbi security clearance for my husband as he lived in US for a couple of years, I am not sure how to get the fingerprints to send them to fbi .
It is mentioned on their website, that this should be done in your local police station, however I think that they will not be able to do a clear fingerprints, anybody did this before in egypt.
Thank you
do a fingerprint using the old form (not the computerised) it's perfectly acceptable, but FBI takes around 15 weeks to have it back, so plan ahead

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maroo said:
Hi guys,
Thank you
There are Identification service companies that are responsible for that. Check if the FBI lists any of them in Egypt.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
wildemam said:
There are Identification service companies that are responsible for that. Check if the FBI lists any of them in Egypt.
FBI only recognizes police issued ones from Egypt

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
you can also contact the Legal attache in the Embassy in Cairo to make sure: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/middle_east

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
saba7 el fol :)

How long does it normally takes from AOR to PPR ? any delay due to Egyptian nationality ?

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
wskamel said:
saba7 el fol :)

How long does it normally takes from AOR to PPR ? any delay due to Egyptian nationality ?
I'd say 4.5 - 5.5 months on average... From observation and personal experience, I think Egyptian applicants are processed within the average time.

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
tomneversfield said:
I'd say 4.5 - 5.5 months on average... From observation and personal experience, I think Egyptian applicants are processed within the average time.

Thank you :)

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
hossamo33 said:
el7amdella, I received my passport stamped with the PR visa today! best of luck to everyone here..!

ta7ya masr!!
ATAREK SWSAWY TA7YA MASR!! KHALEEL FEE MASR AHSAN RAYH CANADA TE3ML EHH? KOL AL3RAB ELLY FEHA HEBAHDELOK LAW 3ERFOO ENAK SESAWY. KHLEEK FEE MASR AHSANLAK WA AHSAN LE CANADA. KHLEEK FEE TAHT EL3RD BETA3AAK.