Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hambousha said:
Hello guys
Please help !
I have lived in Saudi before and eve I need a police clearance from there.
I am trying to get it through the embassy of Saudi here but unfortunately they tell me we have no service like this
Any advice ?
Are you still in Saudi Arabia? If you left it already, you don't need/can't get a PCC from there? that was the case 5 months ago. I don't know if this have changed or not but cic website is down to confirm. I lived there for a year and never got a PCC from there.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
hambousha said:
Hello guys
Please help !
I have lived in Saudi before and I believe I need a police clearance from there.
I am trying to get it through the embassy of Saudi here but unfortunately they tell me we have no service like this
Any advice ?
at least try and get the response from the saudi embassy as proof that you tried! i dont know what the solution is though..

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
Hiii
The embassy of a country where I lived requested me to get a finger print form from the site of immigration to fill it
Anybody knows the link of this form ?
THanks !

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I had to do this for my Qatar Police Clearance Certificate, first step is to get your fingerprints (criminal record) from the police station you belong to, and certify it from the embassy of the country you resided in for more than 6 months.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Yep
and I put this link in letter of explanation but also my PC from UAE was ID based and not fingerprint
They replied back that it should be fingerprint based from all countries I have lived in
I went to police station and they accepted to make a fingerprint based on but they need the CIC fingerprint form (Card) to put my fingerprints on
Unfortunately I can not find the link for this card

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hambousha said:
Yep
and I put this link in letter of explanation but also my PC from UAE was ID based and not fingerprint
They replied back that it should be fingerprint based from all countries I have lived in
I went to police station and they accepted to make a fingerprint based on but they need the CIC fingerprint form (Card) to put my fingerprints on
Unfortunately I can not find the link for this card
Who are "They"?

UAE never issue fingerprints at all.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hambousha said:
Do you mean to say your application was rejected? please clarify.

I got PCCs from both Qatar and UAE.

those countries does not have a system that produce fingerprint certificates, if CIC requested so, their demand is not realistic as you can never control how each country produce its reports!

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hi
Here is the situation in details
I have submitted 2 police clearances
Finger print based Pc from Egypt
iD based PC from UAE
Stated , with reference, that I cant get from Saudi as certificates are only given to people with current residency

They replied back asking for additional documents;
CIC requests a finger print based PC from each country where I lived more than 6 months

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hambousha said:
Hi
Here is the situation in details
I have submitted 2 police clearances
Finger print based Pc from Egypt
iD based PC from UAE
Stated , with reference, that I cant get from Saudi as certificates are only given to people with current residency

They replied back asking for additional documents;
CIC requests a finger print based PC from each country where I lived more than 6 months
they are referring to the Saudi one, not UAE, since it is the only missing PC. but now as I heard Saudi stopped issuing PC if you no longer live in the country, CIC website says you should write: "I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

I can upload my UAE PC for you to see if it's the same but I don't know how to do it here in the forum

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
hambousha said:
Whatsapp it to me. 00971559897968
I already stated that sentence about saudi
I sent it to you

ahmeddeeb

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hello all, Good news , there will be New Brunswich information sessions in MEA (Egypt and UAE) , register in the below link, this will make you eligible to submit your application to NB PNP
http://livinginnb.ca/