+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I know this might not be relevant to the topic. Egyptians already in Canada would probably give a stronger feedback concerning this subject. How difficult it was to land a job in Canada with Egyptian work experience ? Is it true a lot of Canadian employers don't recognise non-canadiana credentials and work experience ? Are there any tips which might help going forward inshallah ?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Guys , I know this might not be relevant to the topic. Egyptians already in Canada would probably give a stronger feedback concerning this subject. How difficult it was to land a job in Canada with Egyptian work experience ? Is it true a lot of Canadian employers don't recognise non-canadiana credentials and work experience ? Are there any tips which might help going forward inshallah ?
It depends clearly on your NOC. Personally, I know lots of Egyptian mechanical/software/electrical engineers who settled here and going well with their life. Here is the trick: you should dedicate few months for the hunt. Good plan: your family lands then travels to Egypt until you land a job, decreasing your living costs to a minimum. They can then move to Canada with you.
Better plan: get married after you are already working well.

One very important note: feedback you will hear from people will depend on where they have been before Canada

Egyptians moving from Egypt:
- We got better life, stable future, affordable life expenses.
- We see moderate child education.
-We suffer from Bad weather.
- We have huge cultural shock.
- (they stay on the religious defensive for few months, whatever their religion is, until they realize no Canadian is even paying attention to that part in one's life).
-Reaching the conclusion of "We want to settle here and continue our lives" takes 6 months.

Egyptians moving from Gulf:
- Worse economy (specially if their families are in Egypt, so their expenses were not costly)
- ill payments
- slight Cultural shock for who that were in Dubai or generally worked with internationals
- Better weather
- Better education (specially if their children were in gulf)
- Usually better adaptation for the ones who lived abroad.
Conclusion differs between (I cannot cope - moving back) to (I will stay until I get the passport and move back again).

Egyptians that were in Canada already:
- everything is really ok
- best transition
- i'm livin it already.
conclusion is already drawn before application is even started.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
wildemam said:
It depends clearly on your NOC. Personally, I know lots of Egyptian mechanical/software/electrical engineers who settled here and going well with their life. Here is the trick: you should dedicate few months for the hunt. Good plan: your family lands then travels to Egypt until you land a job, decreasing your living costs to a minimum. They can then move to Canada with you.
Better plan: get married after you are already working well.

One very important note: feedback you will hear from people will depend on where they have been before Canada

Egyptians moving from Egypt:
- We got better life, stable future, affordable life expenses.
- We see moderate child education.
-We suffer from Bad weather.
- We have huge cultural shock.
- (they stay on the religious defensive for few months, whatever their religion is, until they realize no Canadian is even paying attention to that part in one's life).
-Reaching the conclusion of "We want to settle here and continue our lives" takes 6 months.

Egyptians moving from Gulf:
- Worse economy (specially if their families are in Egypt, so their expenses were not costly)
- ill payments
- slight Cultural shock for who that were in Dubai or generally worked with internationals
- Better weather
- Better education (specially if their children were in gulf)
- Usually better adaptation for the ones who lived abroad.
Conclusion differs between (I cannot cope - moving back) to (I will stay until I get the passport and move back again).

Egyptians that were in Canada already:
- everything is really ok
- best transition
- i'm livin it already.
conclusion is already drawn before application is even started.

Walid , I appreciate your feedback. I like the break down of Egyptian perspectives :)

My concern is mainly the gap and the time frame it would take from landing to find a job. I heard that a lot of stories about the Canadian work experience requirements and that foreign credentials would constitute a set back in landing a job.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Hey guys from alexandria wanted to ask,from where can i have english birth certificates and marriage certificates in alexandria or should i just translste and notarize them,also where are some translation offices in alexandria that are recognized by the canadian embassy? Thanks
I translated the birth certificates in the Ministry of Health & the marriage certificate in Ministry of Justice, both of them were recommended by the Canadian Embassy and they're extremely cheap (about 30LE per certificate!)

Alloly

May 25, 2016
Hello , I am new here , my name is Mohamed , 30 years old, Work as a dentist in Alexandria.
I just opened my EE profile yesterday and applied for Job bank , my CRS is 467 .
I want you to advise me if I should hire some representative to help in application process after ITA .
And who should I contact, lawyer inside Egypt or Canadian law firm.
Thanks in advance :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
I translated the birth certificates in the Ministry of Health & the marriage certificate in Ministry of Justice, both of them were recommended by the Canadian Embassy and they're extremely cheap (about 30LE per certificate!)
In alexandria or cairo?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alloly said:
Hello , I am new here , my name is Mohamed , 30 years old, Work as a dentist in Alexandria.
I just opened my EE profile yesterday and applied for Job bank , my CRS is 467 .
I want you to advise me if I should hire some representative to help in application process after ITA .
And who should I contact, lawyer inside Egypt or Canadian law firm.
Thanks in advance :)
No need. You can get all the help you need here. Wafar felosak I hired the best in the business and I'm telling you it isn't worth it.

M.Saeed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am from Egypt. I want to know about the work experience certificates, should it have the seal of the foreign ministry in Egypt?

as you know, this is very difficult!! please let me know if any Egyptian submitted and accepted?

Thanks.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
M.Saeed said:
Hello Everyone,

I am from Egypt. I want to know about the work experience certificates, should it have the seal of the foreign ministry in Egypt?

as you know, this is very difficult!! please let me know if any Egyptian submitted and accepted?

Thanks.
Nope , Just have them translated with the affidavit. You should also follow the criteria by insuring employer writes job specification and tasks and title and starting period , salary , Company's header and footer (logo) , address , contact details , Officer signature & name

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

moh-davinci

May 26, 2016
Hello all .. mnawaren wallahi ..very glad to find this forum.. i'm mohammad and i'm a pharmacist currently working in riyadh , i'm quite at the begining entering the next month ielts , but i made an estimation of my expected CRS and it was 440 , looking at the lowest score who got an ITA through the entire past year i found this it was 450 , so i think mine is pretty low ..my quistion is about the PNP (provincial nominee programme) ..i think its my only way to score higher ,so does any one knows which territory can give nomination for pharmacists without having a pre-arranged valid job offer? Also if there are any pharmacists here at any stage of their immigration process i will appreciate to communicate with

Mm.sami91@gmail.com
00966-0551728695

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Is it ok to just notarize and translate the birth and marriage certificates instead since am not from cairo
it's ok, only difference is that private translators are a bit pricier and you need to attach the translator affidavit with the translation, be sure to ask them if they have a valid (not expired) affidavit, it's your right to see it before paying anything.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
maged_mmh said:
it's ok, only difference is that private translators are a bit pricier and you need to attach the translator affidavit with the translation, be sure to ask them if they have a valid (not expired) affidavit, it's your right to see it before paying anything.
what does affadvit mean in arabic