+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
nermeen said:
I'M pharmacist..and i ask about the best way for immigration...is it province nominee or federal...i heard that pharmacist is regulated occupation so it's very hard to be accepted through province nominee....plz 7ad yewada7ly eel point de ya gama3a law 7ad pharmacist hena?
Most of pharmacists apply for Ontario and Quebec programs as there is no job restriction in the selection process. For me I have applied to Ontario nomination program last December and till now I don't know what is going to happen to my file, but I passed the evaluating exam and I have relatives there so I put some hope on that. I noticed that last year Ontario nominated many federal skilled physicians and dentists which are regulated professions.
Generally you can try to increase your IELTS band score because this is a very important factor for the total grand score.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
H O N E S T said:
Most of pharmacists apply for Ontario and Quebec programs as there is no job restriction in the selection process. For me I have applied to Ontario nomination program last December and till now I don't know what is going to happen to my file, but I passed the evaluating exam and I have relatives there so I put some hope on that. I noticed that last year Ontario nominated many federal skilled physicians and dentists which are regulated professions.
Generally you can try to increase your IELTS band score because this is a very important factor for the total grand score.
What about dentists can i get noimnated without having a license?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
What about dentists can i get noimnated without having a license?
Egyptian Dentist's qualification are not equivalent to Canadian degrees. You will have to study for exams here to practice dental medicine.

منصحكش بوجع القلب. أوروبا (المانيا بالذات) اريحلك بكتير. هتصرف فلوس كتير عشان مجرد تبدأ حياتك اللي انت بدأتها بالفعل.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Has anyone who applied provided experience proof from a government job in Egypt?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
wildemam said:
Egyptian Dentist's qualification are not equivalent to Canadian degrees. You will have to study for exams here to practice dental medicine.

منصحكش بوجع القلب. أوروبا (المانيا بالذات) اريحلك بكتير. هتصرف فلوس كتير عشان مجرد تبدأ حياتك اللي انت بدأتها بالفعل.
On average around how much will i have to spend and whats the procedure

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello shabab
My question is to the pharmacists;
After passing the evaluating and qulaifying exams
, we sgould go for internship.
Any idea which province has the shortest and easiest process to get licensed ?
Thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
H O N E S T said:
Wanted to ask you what can i do as a dentist having no canadian dental license,is it possible to get nominated?

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
hambousha said:
Hello shabab
My question is to the pharmacists;
After passing the evaluating and qulaifying exams
, we sgould go for internship.
Any idea which province has the shortest and easiest process to get licensed ?
Thanks
For Ontario they say that if you passed the two parts of the qualifying exam from the first time, the requirement of the bridging program can be waived. But I have registered for Nova Scotia on gateway website as my cousin advised me (he is Canadian pharmacist who trained but didn't get the license yet). There are many provinces which don't require internships .. follow this link
http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca/what-licensure-requirements.shtml

H O N E S T

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Category........
Wolverine17 said:
Wanted to ask you what can i do as a dentist having no canadian dental license,is it possible to get nominated?
In fact I am not 100% sure but I have mentioned this info according to the spreadsheet of OINP
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBVA84e9i-uW3SEFnrHPOECTagG4imkCUoc0SsTtukQ/htmlview?pli=1#

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
H O N E S T said:
In fact I am not 100% sure but I have mentioned this info according to the spreadsheet of OINP
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBVA84e9i-uW3SEFnrHPOECTagG4imkCUoc0SsTtukQ/htmlview?pli=1#
Thanks will check it out,anyone who knows if i can or not?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Wolverine17 said:
In most provinces no, since license is required before your declaration of interest
Ontario last i checked didn't require license but they're currently closed

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
In most provinces no, since license is required before your declaration of interest
Ontario last i checked didn't require license but they're currently closed
So that means that i can apply in ontario right??what are the requirements to apply there??

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Wolverine17 said:
So that means that i can apply in ontario right??what are the requirements to apply there??
Ontario is a bit different, you do not apply, f you're eligible and in the express entry pool they will send you a PT notification of interest according to their labour market needs, then you apply
However they are currently closed and probably for a few months at least

I suggest you go to the websites of each province's pnp and read the rules carefully
Some require license, or relatives in that province, and requirements change VERY often so you need to follow them always, also they open and close at any time

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
I found a translator charging 50 pounds per paper,is that too much or not?
will he give you an affidavit certificate? if not, the translation will be useless.

what are you translating?