Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016
In this September my time would have been completed according to old rules of 3 years out of 4.
Thanks to CIC they screwed my life up. This is unfair. I wanted to go back to see my husband for longer time as he is not well and going through a lot. In this hour of need i wanted to be with him. I have never fell this much disappointed in my life i was too close.

Martin29

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
KK6891 said:
In this September my time would have been completed according to old rules of 3 years out of 4.
Thanks to CIC they screwed my life up. This is unfair. I wanted to go back to see my husband for longer time as he is not well and going through a lot. In this hour of need i wanted to be with him. I have never fell this much disappointed in my life i was too close.
I lost it for 2 weeks.My situation is also same.Very much disappointed.I quit my labor job in December 2014 because of a serious back injury.Decided to go to college but classes starts only in September 2015.I had nothing to do but still I stayed in Canada.My parents are old and alone in my home country.I stayed paying rent from my savings because I felt I will make it.Now all gone waste.At least if CIC published it 1 week before I could have saved my 2 months rent.Any way I am going for 2 months vacation.Will be back when college starts.I am thinking positive and planning to move on.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
KK6891 said:
Sorry about situation. I don't know what to say. You were given at least 1 year's notice that it will go into effect this month. According to you, you qualify for citizenship in Sept, 3 months beyond 1 year's notice. I hope you were not banking on CIC delaying the deadline until September, did you?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
I think the new applicants as of today have a serious issue with the way the question is worded, which i believe does not consider the mobility of rights of a CITIZEN...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/citizen/CIT0002E-2.pdf

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] I intend, if granted citizenship, [/size][/size][/size]

to continue to reside in Canada;

to enter into, or continue in, employment outside Canada in or with the Canadian Armed Forces, the federal public administration or the public service of a province,
otherwise than as a locally engaged person; or

to reside with my spouse or common-law partner, or parent, who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and is employed outside Canada in or with the
Canadian Armed Forces, the federal public administration or the public service of a province
, otherwise than as a locally engaged person.
Yes

I have a mental disability and am incapable of forming the intent referred to above.
Note:
You must submit supporting evidence.

No –
Note
: If you select `no', your application will be returned to you as you do not meet the requirements for a grant of citizenship

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016
Martin29 said:
I lost it for 2 weeks.My situation is also same.Very much disappointed.I quit my labor job in December 2014 because of a serious back injury.Decided to go to college but classes starts only in September 2015.I had nothing to do but still I stayed in Canada.My parents are old and alone in my home country.I stayed paying rent from my savings because I felt I will make it.Now all gone waste.At least if CIC published it 1 week before I could have saved my 2 months rent.Any way I am going for 2 months vacation.Will be back when college starts.I am thinking positive and planning to move on.

I can understand your situation. I can't get over it
I know i will end up leaving Canada now.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
In the citizenship application, it says

I intend,if granted citizenship

- to reside in Canada
You gotta tick yes in order to get your application accepted.What does "I intend to reside in Canada if granted citizenship" mean fellas? :) I cannot move to Russia for 5 months? or I cannot move to Alaska for a year?

It says if granted citizenship.It does not say during the processing of my citizenship application.

KK6891

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
1 Upfront-- 2 Re-medical Req on 11-10-2015 & 3 Re-medical on 02-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-11-2016
screech339 said:
Sorry about situation. I don't know what to say. You were given at least 1 year's notice that it will go into effect this month. According to you, you qualify for citizenship in Sept, 3 months beyond 1 year's notice. I hope you were not banking on CIC delaying the deadline until September, did you?
Unfortunately, i was unaware about it. I came to know about it few months ago and i never wanted to trust as i thought their are just rumours which was certainly my stupidity. And secondly someone misguided me by saying who ever came before 2014 this new law won't be implemented on them :-/ sometime it happens you only listen to what you want to hear.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
In the citizenship application, it says

I intend,if granted citizenship

- to reside in Canada
You gotta tick yes in order to get your application accepted.What does "I intend to reside in Canada if granted citizenship" mean fellas? :) I cannot move to Russia for 5 months? or I cannot move to Alaska for a year?

It says if granted citizenship.It does not say during the processing of my citizenship application.
CIC needs to open a hot-line to those who dare to go abroad even for a day, because the people will need to know from which hour their citizenship will be revoked.

ROLF :p

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:
CIC needs to open a hot-line to those who dare to go abroad even for a day, because the people will need to know from which hour their citizenship will be revoked.

ROLF :p
Are you done pleasing your ego ?

you are really useless man :)

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
Are you done pleasing your ego ?

you are really useless man :)
Your efforts to get the Canadian citizenship will be wasted if you dare to leave this country. Do you see what is written in the application.

LOL ;D

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:
Your efforts to get the Canadian citizenship will be wasted if you dare to leave this country. Do you see what is written in the application.

LOL ;D

keep calm bro :) you are not the only smartass here :)

Seriously,if you have an answer,answer my question please :)

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
:) keep calm bro you aren`t the only smart.

Answer my question please if possible :)
I don't have ego.
Look at my signature ROLF ;D

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:
I don't have ego.
Look at my signature ROLF ;D
What are you? a snail ? :)

Don`t fucx up the thread,if you wanna talk,we can chat privately :))

A douche minister might accuse people with fraud if they don`t stay in canada for awhile after getting citizenship because they`ll tick YES and it can be considered as a consent.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
What are you? a snail ? :)

Don`t fucx up the thread,if you wanna talk,we can chat privately :))
You have an insight so it will be beneficial to discus after how many days or hours abroad CIC will revoke the citizenship?

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:
You have an insight so it will be beneficial to discus after how many days or hours abroad CIC will revoke the citizenship?
:) your taxes are paying for my education douche :),if your minister kicks me out,it`ll cost them $50,000.

Your loss.Never will be mine. :) good night.