+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Effective date of Bill C24

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martin29 said:
Is Education mandatory for citizenship? Any idea?
Not mandatory.

They just want the education records for the last 4 years.

If you haven't studied in educational institution during the last 4 years just write N/A.

godhelp

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
WHEN WILL THE GOVT ANNOUNCE THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF BILL-C24
REALLY IDIOTS. PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS AND NOT LETTING
THEM PLAN THEIR LIVES.

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
godhelp said:
THEM PLAN THEIR LIVES.
We still do not know.

That is all there is to it: we do not know.

Could be this coming week, in a month, two months . . . or more.

See previous posts for all sorts of guesses, bets, prophesies, and other speculative offerings.

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Started to follow this thread on regular basis and it is interesting to know that most of the people who are affected by this are global travelers ( That's obvious) who are travelling for business/jobs and bringing revenue back to Canada. People who probably came to Canada and did not have resources to ever go abroad for work or pleasure won't have any problem.

I, however, have no disrespect for people who are staying in Canada 100% of the time, but since I run a business that requires me to travel abroad and grow jobs in Canada, I would have to restrict my travel and business growth.

I think at this point of time, we can just hope for the best & keep on building what we are suppose to build

peterperez

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
buddhaB said:
Most of us know by now how the CIC works.
With BillC24,they are creating 2 different classes of citizens.The ones they`ll and can keep forever.And the others they can get rid of whenever they wish.
Even if the ones they want to get rid of will be stateless,they don`t care.They can kick you out and say we do not care where you go.This government is that sneaky.
They`ll plan ahead and change your future you built with sweat and tears here.The bill gives the government and the CIC infinite power they can use on citizens they do not "like".In order to keep their power they can do everything.The weakest target they can aim is immigrants.
They are taking 250,000 people in the country.Creating no jobs.No infrastructure.No adequate social system in the country.No improvement in education whatsoever.

Whereas the US has many more problems like Canada.But business and opportunities for work and education are better.I do not get why this country has no innovation going on.Okay I get it.China produces everything for less.But if Canadians have jobs,they can produce,then they have the money to buy stuff that are costlier in production in Canada.Just like in the good old days in the US.

Or is canada just a country to suck "some" people`s blood and feed "some" people with that ? I really would like to know.

I really encourage fellow immigrants to think of the future,10 years ahead.Brace yourselves.Do not let any sneaky organization to play with you.
Especially Middle Eastern immigrants are always better targets for sneaky organizations(then Asians come) because they cannot attack their own descent.They wish not to.They would not to.
YOU ARE SO SO RIGHT !!!!!

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
peterperez said:
YOU ARE SO SO RIGHT !!!!!
It does not matter if I am right or wrong.What matters is how many people as immigrants try to protect their rights and interests.
Even if I am right,if people keep saying hey ! the CIC and the government look out for us.Do not worry,everything will be alright in the future.
When they end up being like the First Nations someday,they`ll understand their mistakes.But now,they do not care.Shut up and say OK.

With BillC24,they are going to take away a lot of your rights currently you have(please read the bill and compare with the current law),and you`ll learn them in the near future when it is too late,friends.

I have no mortgage,no car,nothing to make me immobile.Toronto-Newyork,one-way $250.

How about people who cannot be mobile quickly? What are they going to do when they become new "First Nations"?

No organization,including governments, protects you,your rights and interests better than you.

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
buddhaB said:
It does not matter if I am right or wrong.What matters is how many people as immigrants try to protect their rights and interests.
Even if I am right,if people keep saying hey ! the CIC and the government look out for us.Do not worry,everything will be alright in the future.
When they end up being like the First Nations someday,they`ll understand their mistakes.But now,they do not care.Shut up and say OK.

With BillC24,they are going to take away a lot of your rights currently you have(please read the bill and compare with the current law),and you`ll learn them in the near future when it is too late,friends.

I have no mortgage,no cars,nothing to make me immobile.Toronto-Newyork,one-way $250.

How about people who cannot be mobile quickly? What are they going to do when they become new "First Nations"?

No organization,including governments, protects you,your rights,and interests better than you.
My thoughts exactly.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godhelp said:
THEM PLAN THEIR LIVES.
What a pity :(

Maybe in your home country you could plan your life very well.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
anon123 said:
My thoughts exactly.
I will give everyone an example of the future events for some immigrants.

Mohammad,43,is a dear person.have a family.However,he is a religious fellow.He is preaching to young ones and other people just like some other people do in other religions.He first will be considered "radical".Then in the end of the events he and his family will be deported.Even if they do not have any other citizenship.The current "power" will try to make them stateless.

Xin Xue,28,is a lovely Asian immigrant.She is trying to practice free speech.She want equailty in the workplace,affordable education,and better opportunities for work.She is,respectfully,protesting the current government and their decisions.The current "power" will make her silent.Either they`ll tell everyone that she is "against" canadian values and canadian system,or they`ll tell them she is a "criminal" because of an "open-ended" section of a law.

These are "real" examples from life.They are going to destroy free speech.Keep "protecting" certain ethnicities.And make people poorer and more miserable.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
neutral said:
What a pity :(

Maybe in your home country you could plan your life very well.
you work and pay taxes.We are going to move to the US :) when I hit 60.I`ll come back and have the same rights as you and benefit from the free health-care.

Okay smartass? :) by talking like this,"smart" people will try to move elsewhere far away from you,and you`ll stay in canada with Ducks.

Do not wonder why people leave Canada when they receive their passports.Okay?

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
you work and pay taxes.We are going to move to the US :) when I hit 60.I`ll come back and have the same rights as you and benefit from the free health-care.

Okay smartass? :) by talking like this,"smart" people will try to move elsewhere far away from you,and you`ll stay in canada with Ducks.

Do not wonder why people leave Canada when they receive their passports.Okay?
What make you think that Canada will continue to offer free medical care after so many years in the future?
You might end up completely wasting your time here for obtaining the Canadian citizenship.

The future is uncertain. Making such long term plans is dangerous.

Go and apply for US working visa now, because you have to do the same thing when you get the Canadian passport.

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
MUFC said:
What make you think that Canada will continue to offer free medical care after so many years in the future?
You might end up completely wasting your time here for obtaining the Canadian citizenship.

Go and apply for US working visa now, because you have to do the same thing when you get the Canadian passport.
you dont need to apply to uscis to work in usa once u hold a canadian passport. if u qualify under tn category.

taking canada passport has lot of benefits if u can use it effectively

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
MUFC said:

:) I am just teasing "some" people. Because they tell people to "go back" where they came from.

They usually hate people moving to the US then when necessary benefiting from their Canadian passports :)

do not forget,the only people who can tell us to "go back" are the Aboriginals :)
This will always be like this.I`ll teach my niece and children this too.

In discover Canada book,do they mention how they cheated and killed the Aboriginals,by the way?

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidestep4u said:
you dont need to apply to uscis to work in usa once u hold a canadian passport. if u qualify under tn category.

taking canada passport has lot of benefits if u can use it effectively
Once you try that in practice , you will understand what I mean. On paper looks always easy.

Every Canadian needs a working visa to work legally in US. TN is a working visa.

There is always a limit along the way.