+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Effective date of Bill C24

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
:) I am just teasing "some" people. Because they tell people to "go back" where they came from.

They usually hate people moving to the US then when necessary benefiting from their Canadian passports :)

do not forget,the only people who can tell us to "go back" are the Aboriginals :)
This will always be like this.I`ll teach my niece and children this too.

In discover Canada book,do they mention how they cheated and killed the Aboriginals,by the way?
I am serious, if your dream is to work and live in US, I don't understand how the Canadian citizenship will help you to achieve that, when again you will have some temporary status there.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
I will give everyone an example of the future events for some immigrants.

Mohammad,43,is a dear person.have a family.However,he is a religious fellow.He is preaching to young ones and other people just like some other people do in other religions.He first will be considered "radical".Then in the end of the events he and his family will be deported.Even if they do not have any other citizenship.The current "power" will try to make them stateless.

These are "real" examples from life.They are going to destroy free speech.Keep "protecting" certain ethnicities.And make people poorer and more miserable.
There are hundred of thousands (if not millions) of "Mohammad" in Canada and thousands of them coming every single year. It's absurd they will be deported for no valid reason. And if he doesn't have other citizenship there is NO WAY in this world he can be kicked out of Canada just because of International law that Canada has signed.

But if you really really think that Canada is becoming Iran, Saudi Arabia or Cuba, if I were you, I would think to leave at soon as possible, to your home country, to Cuba, to the moon, you will see.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
you work and pay taxes.We are going to move to the US :) when I hit 60.I`ll come back and have the same rights as you and benefit from the free health-care.

Okay smartass? :) by talking like this,"smart" people will try to move elsewhere far away from you,and you`ll stay in canada with Ducks.

Do not wonder why people leave Canada when they receive their passports.Okay?
In Canada we are free, and if you want to go to US or to China I don't have problem with that.
About the health care, if you leave your province for more than 6 months your are not covered anymore.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
neutral said:
Who are "they" ?
you know better than me who they are :)
You cannot tell people to "go back".People like you are called internet heroes

read the billC24 good my friend,without bias.Read it and see how the CIC mentions "secretly" the process of creating 2 different classes of citizens.

Anyways,have a great week :)

marcus66504

May 23, 2015
Will be eligible to apply Wednesday June 3rd. Counting the days .....

It looks like I'm on track to beat the new requirement. I will have 1095 days of actual physical presence on June 3rd, in ten days. Since I have taken four same-day drives to Buffalo, NY, I'm going to give it five more days after June 3rd and I'll actually put the application in the mail on Monday, June 8th.

Nonetheless, I will have the application package ready to be sent out on June 3rd if there's even a hint of official news in the next ten days of the new requirement taking effect soon.

Strictly speaking, the five days of buffer that I've planned are not necessary. I have had no overnight absences from Canada in the past three years. Just the four same-day driving trips to Buffalo. Since I left and returned the same day, those days don't actually count as days of absence. I don't even have to declare them in my application. I can just claim continuous physical presence of 1095 days on the morning of June 3rd.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marcus66504 said:

It looks like I'm on track to beat the new requirement. I will have 1095 days of actual physical presence on June 3rd, in ten days. Since I have taken four same-day drives to Buffalo, NY, I'm going to give it five more days after June 3rd and I'll actually put the application in the mail on Monday, June 8th.

Nonetheless, I will have the application package ready to be sent out on June 3rd if there's even a hint of official news in the next ten days of the new requirement taking effect soon.

Strictly speaking, the five days of buffer that I've planned are not necessary. I have had no overnight absences from Canada in the past three years. Just the four same-day driving trips to Buffalo. Since I left and returned the same day, those days don't actually count as days of absence. I don't even have to declare them in my application. I can just claim continuous physical presence of 1095 days on the morning of June 3rd.
All June applicants will be fine, but if you are too worried and believe in the paranoia that there will be extremely minimal final notice , then for the good of your nerves apply as soon as you meet the minimal requirements.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddhaB said:
you know better than me who they are :)
You cannot tell people to "go back".People like you are called internet heroes

read the billC24 good my friend,without bias.Read it and see how the CIC mentions "secretly" the process of creating 2 different classes of citizens.

Anyways,have a great week :)
All of the people who killed aborigines have PASSED AWAY so to try to say that actual Canadians are responsible for that is just BS.

What I said is that if you ARE NOT HAPPY, you can go back to your country OR to a third country, Canada freedom allow you to go if you're not happy, that's very simple and it's for your good. And as I care very much for you, if you're not happy, just go.

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
neutral said:
All of the people who killed aborigines have PASSED AWAY so to try to say that actual Canadians are responsible for that is just BS.

What I said is that if you ARE NOT HAPPY, you can go back to your country OR to a third country, Canada freedom allow you to go if you're not happy, that's very simple and it's for your good. And as I care very much for you, if you're not happy, just go.
I am happy here but when people tell other people to "go back".I want to say that they cannot say that to other people.If we are going to say "we",Canadians,there should be unity among people.

I am just trying to say the same mentality who cheated the aboriginals still exist :) how much can it change? tell me.

And read the document below written by the Amnesty international about BillC24,friends

http://www.amnesty.ca/sites/default/files/c24_brief_amnesty_international_canada.pdf

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you show us the Amnesty's documents about the millions of deaths in Syria or the homosexual assassinated in Iran in a daily basis?

According to my country of origin (and a lot lot of other countries) even if you're a citizen but you weren't born there you CAN'T be the President.
So, what we have in fact are TWO KIND of citizens, the ones who can be elected as a president and the ones can't be elected as a president.

Where is Amnesty with that INJUSTICE against human rights? ;D

buddhaB

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
neutral said:
Can you show us the Amnesty's documents about the millions of deaths in Syria or the homosexual assassinated in Iran in a daily basis?

According to my country of origin (and a lot lot of other countries) even if you're a citizen but you weren't born there you CAN'T be the President.
So, what we have in fact are TWO KIND of citizens, the ones who can be elected as a president and the ones can't be elected as a president.

Where is Amnesty with that INJUSTICE against human rights? ;D
You are mixing a lot of stuff :)

Being elected as a president,and getting killed and and getting executed due to sexual choice are DIFFERENT things.

I just gave a document that is explaining everything :) .I am not supporting Amnesty or anything.Anyways.Take care :) lets get back to our original topic BillC24

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjakub said:
Why?

I ordered entry records from CBSA and all the entries contain the exact time - including hours, minutes and even seconds.
And comparing those records with Google's location history, it looks like those are the actual times when my passport/PR card was scanned.
could you please share which link you used and what did you write (passport#, Par cardetc..)
Thanks

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
marcus66504 said:

i suggest u not to wait even a single extra day to drop ur application. every day counts . drop it on june 4th ..

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidestep4u said:
i suggest u not to wait even a single extra day to drop ur application. every day counts . drop it on june 4th ..
Because of that unfounded reason for that rush and applying with the bare minimum I expect to see in winter time many complaining people with issued RQs.

After all it's your applications people. You are responsible for your actions.

But please don't blame CIC after that.

Blame the PANIC in your heads.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MUFC said:
Because of that unfounded reason for that rush and applying with the bare minimum I expect to see in winter time many complaining people with issued RQs.

After all it's your applications people. You are responsible for your actions.

But please don't blame CIC after that.

Blame the PANIC in your heads.
Well I guess most people prefer a RQ with the old rules than a non RQ with the 4/6 rule :D