28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
nat29 said:
I applied in February, waited for 4 month and 1 week to get a rejection letter due to missing educational files. All I had in my status during that time was only one line, - Application received. Sorry man, I hope you are in a better situation and everything will be ok with your file. Good luck!
Sorry to hear. Did you apply again or send a Case Specific Inquiry?

Thanks. I'm still waiting for a respond from a technical support about my ECAS (I can not log in anymore, for about 2.5 weeks, but in MyCIC everything is fine). It's really strange, because I'm under CEC program and I don't have any problems with education documents, or employment letter (I hope I don't have :)). So for me it's very strange that there are no progress on my file.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
yepyep said:
Sorry to hear that. What is your stream? Did you have points for education in your ITA? Did you actually miss documents requested in the checklist?
FSW. I got points for education. To my best knowledge, I did upload everything. But, at the end of the day it was their word against mine. Had to go thru the whole process again.

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
zsv2015 said:
Sorry to hear. Did you apply again or send a Case Specific Inquiry?

Thanks. I'm still waiting for a respond from a technical support about my ECAS (I can not log in anymore, for about 2.5 weeks, but in MyCIC everything is fine). It's really strange, because I'm under CEC program and I don't have any problems with education documents, or employment letter (I hope I don't have :)). So for me it's very strange that there are no progress on my file.
I did send CSE but with no success. Eventually, I did re-apply again. With 1004 points got ITA from the next draw with no problem. I am sure your application is ok and everything will be clarified pretty soon.
Good luck!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
nat29 said:
I did send CSE but with no success. Eventually, I did re-apply again. With 1004 points got ITA from the next draw with no problem. I am sure your application is ok and everything will be clarified pretty soon.
Good luck!
Do you have only international education credential , or did you also have a Canadian degree??

My friend recently got rejected for missing ECA , what he tells me is he did update his ECA number in the EE , but he could not find that in this application after submission.
He submitted in last week of June , got rejected in 2nd week of July !

hipchick

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017... Sched A.... Submitted 27-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017...SA 21-04-17
File Transfer...
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 2016 upfront ..PASSED
EmmEmm said:
I think this number cannot be reached from outside Canada
you can call CIC outside Canada via Magicjack app installed on ur cell

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Do you have only international education credential , or did you also have a Canadian degree??

My friend recently got rejected for missing ECA , what he tells me is he did update his ECA number in the EE , but he could not find that in this application after submission.
Only international credentials.
Yeh, I would love to be rejected within a month after submission. Unfortunately, in my case I had to wait for more than 4 months to hear the bad news!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Today I received a respond on my inquiry about problem with accessing ECAS. On my question "Why I can not sign in into my ECAS account?". I got this: "Please note that your application is currently not available via the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) tool. Please do not reply to this email."

Seems like joke to me. Do you know is there an option to complain about this situation to a Supervisor of this CIC agent? Because I waited for a 3 weeks. And I thought they could explain the problem.

P.S. 4 months without updates.

pr_positive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Got an update this morning. Medical passed (hubby did 2 months sputum culture by the way).
Timeline on my signature :)

jassiforu83

Oct 11, 2010
Any update guys????
This is our fifth month since we have applied.... ECAS shows application received as status and only 2 lines so far.
Don't know what are they doing???

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
i am completing six months of processing on 7th August but nothing has changed since then. Absolutely devastating!

poohta

Feb 5, 2015
Ozzymechanic said:
Job done :D

Went through Carway this morning and officially became permanent residents!!!

Best of luck to all of you still waiting, like me you'll get a surprise one morning
what documents did you bring to the border?
Only passport and workpermit?
My understanding is that we do not need to have esta?

kuldeep1401

Dec 22, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Except for 1 concern. Under EE, medicals done closer to the date of post ITA submission have a tendency to move to 'passed' quickly while applicants wit medicals done much earlier have reported long delays in medicals moving to 'passed.

Recommend that you get medicals done closer to post ITA submission.

I see you also got ITA on march 27th , did the background check started for you

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
jassiforu83 said:
These people are crazy and driving us crazy too
I can't agree with you any more!!!

Waiting for 2 months after RCMP requested...no updates no news!!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:

It is also very important to note that if you are submitting an ECA, you MUST upload a copy of the original degree certificate as well. Many people get rejected because of this. So, if you know someone who is uploading the documents, please let them know. :) .

Raj