April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
CIC refused to tell me anything via phone. Not about eCAS, not about my application. Wait for 6 months they said.

8 months is not so bad...Hope we will get our PPR this year.
Ok, honestly 90 % of CIC call center agents are poop and I am being polite here . they should really go home. We come to canada and work our asses off while these people can even make our lives better . honestly I can't take one more shitty winter while I don't have my PR. I am also locked to Ontario with a PNP nomination for a year now.

Anyway, Here is my recommendation try calling until you find a nice agent " one that falls under that 10% " that's what I do . and honestly I just call to piss them off because they are **** and all they do is send automatic generated e-mails. so actually their job is to **** us psychologically so why not do the same to them lol .

Honestly man I don'r care anymore my only worry is the winter now , I wanted to quit my job to start my PhD , and since I am on a work permit I can't issue a study permit or that would be a misrepresentation . So Literally tomorrow I have to refuse a Full Scholarship by one of Ontario's top university's because these ******* at CIC for 4 months and 2 weeks can't tell me if I am eligible or not or start working on my file.

I am pissed man . but It's all for good , I assume. ::)

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
1 month is ok. Do not worry.

My case – 5 months and 1 week without updates. 25 days till I can call CIC :)
WOW man , I really support u . People like you give us inspiration. I think I on the same boat too. All the best and please when you do call CIC please SCREAM SCREAM with your loudest Voice , scream as a rebellion . LOL , all the best.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
WOW man , I really support u . People like you give us inspiration. I think I on the same boat too. All the best and please when you do call CIC please SCREAM SCREAM with your loudest Voice , scream as a rebellion . LOL , all the best.
Hahaha. I don't think it's a best idea. We are temporary residents here and we don't have much rights. So we could only wait... and grow to hate current government for all recent changes in immigration policy :D

I will wait just a little bit and then call them. Hope it's a minor system glitch caused delays in processing which could be fixed soon.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mojo said:
Ok, honestly 90 % of CIC call center agents are poop and I am being polite here . they should really go home. We come to canada and work our asses off while these people can even make our lives better . honestly I can't take one more *censored word*ty winter while I don't have my PR. I am also locked to Ontario with a PNP nomination for a year now.

Anyway, Here is my recommendation try calling until you find a nice agent " one that falls under that 10% " that's what I do . and honestly I just call to piss them off because they are **** and all they do is send automatic generated e-mails. so actually their job is to **** us psychologically so why not do the same to them lol .

Honestly man I don'r care anymore my only worry is the winter now , I wanted to quit my job to start my PhD , and since I am on a work permit I can't issue a study permit or that would be a misrepresentation . So Literally tomorrow I have to refuse a Full Scholarship by one of Ontario's top university's because these ******* at CIC for 4 months and 2 weeks can't tell me if I am eligible or not or start working on my file.

I am pissed man . but It's all for good , I assume. ::)
Try to relax (I know it's hard). There is nothing you can do about it (except order GCMS notes and send a CSE to Express Entry and Technical Support).

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
zsv2015 said:
Hahaha. I don't think it's a best idea. We are temporary residents here and we don't have much rights. So we could only wait... and grow to hate current government for all recent changes in immigration policy :D

I will wait just a little bit and then call them. Hope it's a minor system glitch caused delays in processing which could be fixed soon.
I love your spirit . I am already screaming . What's making me angry isn't the change in imm policy , because providing the EE system was working for everyone it would have been great , but when you meet people like me and you who are waiting for so long with no reply at all , you start to doubt what they are doing. If this would have been the old system we would have received the first notification and would have been notified if we pass eligibility or not and we would have proceeded to next steps .

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mojo said:
I love your spirit . I am already screaming . What's making me angry isn't the change in imm policy , because providing the EE system was working for everyone it would have been great , but when you meet people like me and you who are waiting for so long with no reply at all , you start to doubt what they are doing. If this would have been the old system we would have received the first notification and would have been notified if we pass eligibility or not and we would have proceeded to next steps .
I'm a May applicant and the CIC call center agent told my lawyer to call after my application exceeds the normal processing time of 6 months. You should order the GCMS notes if you want to be proactive. I don't think endlessly calling CIC will help too much, unless you want to be pissed off even more :)

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
katja2684 said:
I'm a May applicant and the CIC call center agent told my lawyer to call after my application exceeds the normal processing time of 6 months. You should order the GCMS notes if you want to be proactive. I don't think endlessly calling CIC will help too much, unless you want to be pissed off even more :)
Agree. GCMS notes + CSE to Express Entry + waiting.

tivv

Jul 17, 2015
zsv2015 said:
Do you have a GCMS notes?

Did you call CIC about your case?

Thanks God!!!! Received my PPR!!!
Did not request GCMS notes- was waiting for 6 months mark so i can call them. 1 day before the mark, i received landing fee request, and now with the help of God i received PPR!!!
Hope all of us guys will receive PPR's. I know it is hard, but be strong and have faith in God!!!

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
zsv2015 said:
and grow to hate current government for all recent changes in immigration policy :D
Are you kidding? Before EE you had to wait several years for your application to be processed and now it's 6 months at most.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
tivv said:
Did not request GCMS notes- was waiting for 6 months mark so i can call them. 1 day before the mark, i received landing fee request, and now with the help of God i received PPR!!!
Hope all of us guys will receive PPR's. I know it is hard, but be strong and have faith in God!!!
Congrats
............... :) :) :) :) :) :).......................... :D :D :D :D

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
tivv said:
Congrats!!! 1 day before 6 months... perfect timing from CIC :D

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
anarsoul said:
Are you kidding? Before EE you had to wait several years for your application to be processed and now it's 6 months at most.
Of course EE is a good thing (for people who have a Job Offer based on LMIA). Nobody complains about processing times. The main problem is that now the immigration process is not transparent anymore. It's impossible to get an answer from CIC and it's almost impossible to get BOWP now.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
zsv2015 said:
Of course EE is a good thing (for people who have a Job Offer based on LMIA). Nobody complains about processing times. The main problem is that now the immigration process is not transparent anymore. It's impossible to get an answer from CIC and it's almost impossible to get BOWP now.
Honestly speaking, it has never been transparent. What is the issue with BOWP?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
anarsoul said:
Honestly speaking, it has never been transparent. What is the issue with BOWP?
You need to get second AOR to apply for BOWP, but only in rare cases CIC gives it to you.