+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Security in-progress

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
If you can see COPR numbers on the new Suivi tracker - then you’re done with all checks. But if you feel like you are still “in progress” you can call the Call centre and ask them directly if Security was passed by you, or also apply for CSIS notes and CBSA notes - those 2 combined can help to determine at which stage are you.
I called IRCC and an agent told me both of us are still undergoing security check.. I said my husband's BGV shows completed on the Tracker, he said he doesn't know but from what he sees our security check hasn't completed yet.
SOOOOO Confused now..

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I called IRCC and an agent told me both of us are still undergoing security check.. I said my husband's BGV shows completed on the Tracker, he said he doesn't know but from what he sees our security check hasn't completed yet.
SOOOOO Confused now..
Sounds like they just don’t want to call things their names. If the tracker says “Complete” it’s complete, the tracker won’t just randomly lie. Try ordering the notes to clear the doubts.

Last edited:

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Sounds like they just don’t want to call things their names. Of the tracker says “Complete” it’s complete, the tracker won’t just randomly lie. Try ordering the notes to clear the doubts.
Thanks for your patient reply. I have ordered notes 3 weeks ago but haven't received yet.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Thanks for your patient reply. I have ordered notes 3 weeks ago but haven't received yet.
Order CBSA Notes. I had ordered my GCMS notes in December 2022 and still haven't got them but i got CBSA notes within a month. I got my PR and all but just saying

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Order CBSA Notes. I had ordered my GCMS notes in December 2022 and still haven't got them but i got CBSA notes within a month. I got my PR and all but just saying
Thanks! Actually I ordered notes from all of three sources, IRCC, CBSA and CSIS.. none of them provided yet...

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Can I raise a webform on my own or only my consultant can do it.My all the parameters are complete.I am the primary applicant.But my dependent BG under process for last 10 months.And for him eligibility not started yet.So what should be my query or please May I know how to put my query in the comment section.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Can I raise a webform on my own or only my consultant can do it.My all the parameters are complete.I am the primary applicant.But my dependent BG under process for last 10 months.And for him eligibility not started yet.So what should be my query or please May I know how to put my query in the comment section.
as long as you know your uci and application #, you can raise a webform.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
Yes in the first page of my notes I see application assignment details that last Friday (June 23rd) it has been "assigned to : RC-C06', otherwise in mid may when Bio-Metric and eligibility were done the office assignment was RC-6262, when I search it supposedly is CIO. I'm not sure why it is moved to RC-C06 now.
Hi!
I got my notes and noticed that mine was also assigned to RC-C06. Have you found out any info regarding this?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
nope sorry never found anything in this forum or elsewhere on the internet. Is your a slow-moving queue too?
Hi!
I got my notes and noticed that mine was also assigned to RC-C06. Have you found out any info regarding this?

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
mine is RC-C06 as well. Is your eligibility "review required" or do you have comprehensive security check?
I have no idea to be honest. Its recommended passed. But for the security its still not started as per the notes.
Any idea what this code actually stands for ?

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
nope sorry never found anything in this forum or elsewhere on the internet. Is your a slow-moving queue too?
Too slow. No movement since 3 months. I also found out in the assistant notes- FSW case parked notes due to following reasons: RA review.
Any idea about it?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Too slow. No movement since 3 months. I also found out in the assistant notes- FSW case parked notes due to following reasons: RA review.
Any idea about it?
I don't know personally a lot about GCMS notes but this RA review seems fairly common in a lot of notes. The junior offices makes the first checks and recommends to the senior officer to take the final call. Try reading more in the LegalFalcon thread or the others about GCMS notes, background checks etc...

Reactions: littlestar19

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I don't know personally a lot about GCMS notes but this RA review seems fairly common in a lot of notes. The junior offices makes the first checks and recommends to the senior officer to take the final call. Try reading more in the LegalFalcon thread or the others about GCMS notes, background checks etc...
Thanks @Lord_Tony !!
Yea I have read some and I couldnt make out much from them. Its just that its a sort of hold on file due to some reason.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
In my GCMS notes it is showing Criminality passed,medical passed,info-sharing completed,security in progress.
But in latest Officer Notes TEXT heading it is written
NOTES: 1
Restricted:N
Label: General
Office: London IRCC
Text: PA/SPOUSE/dep
No concerns, aliases and identity docs do not appear to match
CRIMINALITY Assessment: PASSED
What does it imply??