+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Security in-progress

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
In my GCMS notes it is showing Criminality passed,medical passed,info-sharing completed,security in progress.
But in latest Officer Notes TEXT heading it is written
NOTES: 1
Restricted:N
Label: General
Office: London IRCC
Text: PA/SPOUSE/dep
No concerns, aliases and identity docs do not appear to match
CRIMINALITY Assessment: PASSED
What does it imply??
But in your signature, you said BGV has already completed? why in notes security is still in progress?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
But in your signature, you said BGV has already completed? why in notes security is still in progress?
Yes my tracker shows BG COMPLETE on 19 June for me.I am the Primary applicant.But my dependents BG is still IN PROGRESS.I received GCMS today which were last updated on 24 May.So I am worried about their BG too.So this comment in CASE OFFICER notes bothered me.

Last edited:

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes my tracker shows BG COMPLETE on 19 June for me.I am the Primary applicant.But my dependents BG is still IN PROGRESS.I received GCMS today which were last updated on 24 May.So I am worried about their BG too.So this comment in CASE OFFICER notes bothered me.
I see.. not sure what it means. maybe you can make a call to IRCC?
We have similar situation with you: in tracker, PA's BG V is in progress but Dependant's BG V is completed.

Reactions: DKalkhand

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
That was a scary comment from the officer. Were you able to find what it meant?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I received an update in tracker on 5 Oct that “we received your enquiry”.There is also one change in my GC Key status that my medical status is showing nothing I.e. before it was showing that “you have passed your medical”.FYI my medical got expired on Sep 23.Can anyone please guide why my medical status is blank now?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Got Note from CBSA yesterday.
Also has "Security data entry complete and submitted" 3 days after security in progress.
Don's have any sub activities under security.
Brother I am in the same condition as you. Does this mean we are in comprehensive security screening?!

Last edited:

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
mine is RC-C06 as well. Is your eligibility "review required" or do you have comprehensive security check?
Did your approval come through?

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Hi! Can anyone share their timeline if you received not a single ADR, yet your security was in progress, how long it took till PPR?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My COPR details are updated on the tracker.My Tracker showed an update on 13 March of sending a letter which requires my action.I am hopeful that it is my PPR.
But on my GC key account message inbox there is no such mention about any request.Till date I have not received any such request.
Is the tracker linked to GC key account or it works separately.I mean where does the info reflects first ,on the GC key or on the tracker.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My COPR details are updated on the tracker.My Tracker showed an update on 13 March of sending a letter which requires my action.I am hopeful that it is my PPR.
But on my GC key account message inbox there is no such mention about any request.Till date I have not received any such request.
Is the tracker linked to GC key account or it works separately.I mean where does the info reflects first ,on the GC key or on the tracker.
Congrats! You've been approved! COPR details on tracker = approved - you just need someone to send you that approval email.

The date on PR tracker is meaningless as it keeps updating for me a year after I got my passports stamped. Also, IRCC clarified in a tweet(can't seem to quickly pull it) that the date is just a system/software update and nothing else.

Couple of ways things happen during approval:
1. final decision date on GCKey = approval email within days/2 weeks.
2. CoPR details on PR tracker, nothing on GCKey = approval email within weeks

You got the #2 - don't worry about GCKey updating or not. If it doesn't that's fine, if it did, you can expect an approval email within a week or two.

This long journey of yours is coming to an hopefully happy, bitter-sweet end. Congrats!

Reactions: Lord_Tony

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Congrats! You've been approved! COPR details on tracker = approved - you just need someone to send you that approval email.

The date on PR tracker is meaningless as it keeps updating for me a year after I got my passports stamped. Also, IRCC clarified in a tweet(can't seem to quickly pull it) that the date is just a system/software update and nothing else.

Couple of ways things happen during approval:
1. final decision date on GCKey = approval email within days/2 weeks.
2. CoPR details on PR tracker, nothing on GCKey = approval email within weeks

You got the #2 - don't worry about GCKey updating or not. If it doesn't that's fine, if it did, you can expect an approval email within a week or two.

This long journey of yours is coming to an hopefully happy, bitter-sweet end. Congrats!
Thank you so much for this prompt reply.Stress relieved ….my GC key too is showing Final decision 11 March 2024.
Till now tracker has been a great help as it’s updates were quite accurate in terms of ADR and enquiries.
So I was worried about this current update of 13 March.My GC key account is monitored by my consultant and I do not have access to it.I can only check on tracker.
I cross checked it with my consultant but there is no PPR request yet.
Thanks again.