+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile

Sidhu573

Dec 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

I do not want to waste money by applying through any consultant. I am a Software Engineer with 4 years of work experience.
My experience is from Feb 2013 to May 2017. Based on my IELTS score, my total points are around 430.

Please confirm if I am eligible to apply under Express Entry. Will my gap in work after May 2017 create an issue?

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi Guys,

I do not want to waste money by applying through any consultant. I am a Software Engineer with 4 years of work experience.
My experience is from Feb 2013 to May 2017. Based on my IELTS score, my total points are around 430.

Please confirm if I am eligible to apply under Express Entry. Will my gap in work after May 2017 create an issue?
1. You need to improve on your IELTS (assuming you have not maxed it out already)
2. No, gap in work after 2017 will not create any issue as the rules says you should have required work experience in last 10 years, which you have.

Reactions: mdilushi

Sidhu573

Dec 15, 2018
1. You need to improve on your IELTS (assuming you have not maxed it out already)
2. No, gap in work after 2017 will not create any issue as the rules says you should have required work experience in last 10 years, which you have.
Speaking: 7.5
Writing 8.0
Reading 8.0
Listening 8.5

What are my chances. Should I go ahead for Express Entry profile?

Sidhu573

Dec 15, 2018
Also, my last Designation was: Test Engineering Senior Analyst. R&R as follows:
what is my suitable NOC?
1. 2171( Y-Axis told me but I doubt if it is correct)
2. 2173( I shortlisted)
3. 2283( I shortlisted)

· Studying deployment needs, requirement analysis and discussion with relevant stakeholders/teams to further plan and implement the Test Suite for maintaining overall quality of software deployments.

· Identifying test conditions and creating test designs, test cases, test procedure specifications and test data, prioritize test cases.

· Suggest procedures for continuous improvement in delivery and test practices.

· Execute and log the tests, evaluate the results and document the problems found while also making relevant suggestions for removing the inaccuracies in adherence to client requirements.

· Run production sniff scenarios for ensuring overall reliability of software product before releasing it to Client.

· Conduct presentations/sessions for testing teams.

· Participation in walkthroughs of software testing procedures or practices, team meetings, Client interactions for feedback.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Speaking: 7.5
Writing 8.0
Reading 8.0
Listening 8.5

What are my chances. Should I go ahead for Express Entry profile?
As I can see that you have already maxed out your IELTS. I believe you have less CRS score either due to age or education or it can be the case due to spouse factors if married ( like education and IELTS of spouse).

It seems that you are eligible for express entry but score of 430 is not enough as per current trends of CRS cut off. So your options now are:

1. Add spouse factors to increase CRS.

if spouse points are already added then

2. either PNP or LMIA backed job offer to increase your CRS.

Sidhu573

Dec 15, 2018
As I can see that you have already maxed out your IELTS. I believe you have less CRS score either due to age or education or it can be the case due to spouse factors if married ( like education and IELTS of spouse).

It seems that you are eligible for express entry but score of 430 is not enough as per current trends of CRS cut off. So your options now are:

1. Add spouse factors to increase CRS.

if spouse points are already added then

2. either PNP or LMIA backed job offer to increase your CRS.
Okay. Thank you!!