+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
hey I have lmia with job letter when I entre all information about lmia I didn't get 6 00 point please I need advice

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
srbhrn said:
APplying for different PNPs is not an issue as long as you intend to work in all the provinces..

Use the above link to identify your CLB level
'....work in all the provinces', really don't understand what you mean. I am applying to the different provinces as i'm trying to spread my tentacles and ensure i get in. My query is to know if one application will not stop the other.

The ielts link isn't giving me what i want, the clb level 7 requires 6 in all parts of the ielts but i have 6.5 both in listening and reading and 7 in writing, 8 in speaking. That's why i want to know if i ought to have more than clb level 7 as i scored higher than what is required for clb 7

yetsky22

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
absolutely you can .. you were rejected earlier as your employment experience didnt match your noc .. dont repeat that .. make sure your noc matches your profile
thanks srbhrn. i have a previous job of 5 years and is qualified for 6314. it was from 2003 to 2008. can i apply for that?

Ray_Of_Hope

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Dear all,

My brother has applied for FSW 2014 in September 2014 first week, in NOC 2173. All the blogs here state that most probably, his application will be returned, due to the cap being filled. He has not received any response or correspondence from the CIC yet. We assume that his application will be returned by snail mail to us without any intimation. Very depressing for us indeed.

He now intends to apply for the Express Entry (EE) 2015 very soon. I have the following query:

We have heard that they are going to draw for the EE profiles near the end of January. This means that he has a very little time left to make his profile. His application has not yet reached us back. We have written CIC to ask to today, but they take a month to answer. Should he apply. He has got all his photocopies of originals with him. The IELTS and WES reports have not expired.

Thank you for reading and really appreciate the help you people provide.

Sohaib

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Ray_Of_Hope said:
Dear all,

My brother has applied for FSW 2014 in September 2014 first week, in NOC 2173. All the blogs here state that most probably, his application will be returned, due to the cap being filled. He has not received any response or correspondence from the CIC yet. We assume that his application will be returned by snail mail to us without any intimation. Very depressing for us indeed.

He now intends to apply for the Express Entry (EE) 2015 very soon. I have the following query:

We have heard that they are going to draw for the EE profiles near the end of January. This means that he has a very little time left to make his profile. His application has not yet reached us back. We have written CIC to ask to today, but they take a month to answer. Should he apply. He has got all his photocopies of originals with him. The IELTS and WES reports have not expired.

Thank you for reading and really appreciate the help you people provide.

Sohaib
It is exactly the same case for me as well.. however, you can go ahead and create your EE profile.. January draw is going to be the first of draws and then there would be many .. if you get selected you would have 60 days to provide your documents ..

I believe 60 days is plenty to collect all documents again, in case you don't receive your documents back .. right now you only need information to create your profile which if you have applied for FSW you would already have ..

so ask your brother to apply asap and be eligible for first draw in Janurary end..

Also, don't forget to be a part of EE spreadsheet, links in my signature ...

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
yetsky22 said:
thanks srbhrn. i have a previous job of 5 years and is qualified for 6314. it was from 2003 to 2008. can i apply for that?
it has to be in last 10 years.. so probably 2003-2005 wouldn't count ..

Ray_Of_Hope

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
srbhrn said:
It is exactly the same case for me as well.. however, you can go ahead and create your EE profile.. January draw is going to be the first of draws and then there would be many .. if you get selected you would have 60 days to provide your documents ..

I believe 60 days is plenty to collect all documents again, in case you don't receive your documents back .. right now you only need information to create your profile which if you have applied for FSW you would already have ..

so ask your brother to apply asap and be eligible for first draw in Janurary end..

Also, don't forget to be a part of EE spreadsheet, links in my signature ...
Thanks a lot.

rosemathew

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Hi,

I checked the eligibility through gocanada tool. But it is showing I am ineligible. My details are as below

IELTS:R-9;W-6;L-8;S-7
ECA is done
5 years of IT industry experience
CAD:15947(8.5lakhs inr)
No job offer from Canada
No previous canadian experience
No relatives in canada

My Husband IELTS: R-6;W-5.5;L-6;S-6
Masters degree
ECA not done
8 years of experience

I saw that we can create profile directly from CIC account. I am prefering to open the account by CGkey rather than any signin partner. Is there anything need to be understand regarding this choice? . Alos I saw many saying their profiles are showing ineligible when they rae trying to submit. I am bit confussed. Please help me out.

Thanks

Rose

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
srbhrn said:

Since it was a little challenging, I am putting down steps here on how to create your EE Profile below

Step 1:

Go to link below to access COME TO CANADA tool
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Step 2:

Put all the details of your application to check your eligibility

Step 3:

If you are eligible, then a Personal Reference Code will be generated which will look something like this: QK4350881372.

Step 4:

Record your personal reference code as it is going to be used again later on

Step 5:

Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.
Register to get a key if you are a new user. Register here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
Login to your account if you are a returning user. Login here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Step 6:

When you are logged in to your electronic credential (known as your key), you'll be automatically directed to CIC's online services called MyCIC. You will be prompted to register for an account if you are a first time user. Returning users will be directed straight to their account.
Once you are logged into MyCIC, then select "Express Entry" to continue

Step 7:

Enter your personal reference code. After you select "Express Entry", you will be asked to enter your personal reference code. A personal reference code is located at the top of this page and looks like this: QK4350881372.

Step 8:

Once you have entered your personal reference code, you will be guided through the following steps to complete your profile:
Complete the Express Entry Profile Builder
Review your profile
Submit your profile

Step 9:

After you submit your profile, you will see a page that confirms that your profile has been submitted.
It will have more information on next steps.
Shortly after you submit, you will also receive a confirmation message in your MyCIC account.

THESE ARE ALL THE STEPS.

Please put any queries you might have in this thread. Right now I am creating my profile and listing down questions as and when I see one.
urgent advice needed!!!
ive made my ee profile but there is no option to submit it ?it just says save and exit?
please guide

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
rosemathew said:
Hi,

I checked the eligibility through gocanada tool. But it is showing I am ineligible. My details are as below

ECA is done
No job offer from Canada
No relatives in canada

Masters degree
ECA not done
8 years of experience

I saw that we can create profile directly from CIC account. I am prefering to open the account by CGkey rather than any signin partner. Is there anything need to be understand regarding this choice? . Alos I saw many saying their profiles are showing ineligible when they rae trying to submit. I am bit confussed. Please help me out.

Thanks

Rose

If you indicated that your husband will accompany you, that fund is too low. Look at that again, I believe that funding for one person should be around $13000 and two should be around $18000.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
ash73 said:
urgent advice needed!!!
ive made my ee profile but there is no option to submit it ?it just says save and exit?
please guide
have you filled all the forms? does it say complete in front of all of them?

if yes, at the bottom you would see continue .. do that and on next page press submit ..

'complete' status should change to Transmitted as all forms gets uploaded to CIC

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
rosemathew said:
Hi,

ECA is done
No job offer from Canada
No relatives in canada

Masters degree
ECA not done
8 years of experience

Thanks

Rose
i hope its for 2 people only (you and your husband).. then the funding is alright .. for 3 people you would need more than this ..

please check that you are scoring minimum 67 in FSW ..otherwise you wouldnt be eligible for any program ..

Stantony1234

Jan 5, 2015
Hello All,

I created my EE profile.
But "Review of submitted documents" is showing blank.
Are we suppose to upload any documents ?

I have IELTS and ECA done.
What all documents are required going forward ?

Vikram_IDBI

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

I have one query regarding the job prospects after submission of EE profile. What are the chances of getting called for job opportunities from an employer if one submit his application under EE presuming First draw will be in the end of Jan.?

Any guess?

Regards

Vikram

sk 1981

Jan 9, 2015
hi guys,
i am trying to create EE profile but 3 times i have become ineligible. i would like to share my details and would be grateful if any body can let me know where i am wrong.
Noc code 0621 ( retail managers)
i am self employed since july 2002
ielts score L 8, R 7, W 6.5, S 7
ECA done by WES
qualification Bachelor's in commerce ( 3 years )

funds CAD 50,000
Family in Canada: Uncle

Spouse info

Job title : Secondary teacher
working since last 1 years and 6 months
Ielts score L 8, R 7.5, W 7, S 7
ECA NOT DONE
qualification : B.A., M.A. & B.ED.
Province Selected in the profile : BC and ONT.

One more thing i want to ask that as i am working since 2002 and only past ten years experience is considered. So the start date of my work is 2002 and moreover i am self employed . Is there some issue related to employment which is making my profile ineligible.

Thanks for time and consideration.

Regards,
SK 1981