+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

igpreet

Dec 16, 2014
Hello guys,
I've applied under FSW and submitted my application on 25th Dec, and now I'm applying for Express Entry, but I haven't received any file no/ UCI no, how to deal with it!!?? Please help me out.!?
It is not accepting without previous file no.!
Any idea fellas!!??

shagun2015

Jan 8, 2015
Hi Guys

Need your help !!

I am trying to Register on job bank but it is asking for validation code and profile number.I have submitted my application 1 day ago.I have read many of you are talking about a pdf doc created on my cic account .I dont have any message yet.

Can you please let me know in how much time do we receive that message.

Thanks

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
shagun2015 said:
Hi Guys

Need your help !!

I am trying to Register on job bank but it is asking for validation code and profile number.I have submitted my application 1 day ago.I have read many of you are talking about a pdf doc created on my cic account .I dont have any message yet.

Can you please let me know in how much time do we receive that message.

Thanks
Follow below tips:-

1-Go to MyCIC
2-Scroll Down where you see View my submitted applications or profiles
There is a Table with the information of your application it has two Options
Check Status and Messages
Withdraw profile
3- click on Check Status and Messages

You will get the message and pdf

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaatul said:
Could you please list out documents/information required to submit expression of interest??
To be eligible to create the EE profile , IELTS and ECA report are mandatory,
Other documents that will be needed after getting ITA, are as same as FSW .

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
igpreet said:
Hello guys,
I've applied under FSW and submitted my application on 25th Dec, and now I'm applying for Express Entry, but I haven't received any file no/ UCI no, how to deal with it!!?? Please help me out.!?
It is not accepting without previous file no.!
Any idea fellas!!??
People have called CIC and answer is to say "NO: to the question that you have applied to CIC before if you don't have UCI

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
I've created a EE profile successfully and I got 390 points, no nomination or job offer.
After creating i got a message and I downloaded that in pdf and at the end of the document it says this:
You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canada.

What does this exactly mean? Its difficult to get a job offer or a nomination and its a time taking procedure, but within 30 days how can we get that?

yetsky22

Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope someone can help....

I applied for 2014 FSW for NOC code 1112. it was returned for the reason "my employment letters from my employer do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that i do not have substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the NOC, including all of the essential duties".

I asked my consultant and they said that I can not apply for another NOC because I already have a record in canadian immigration that i applied for NOC1112. And if i will apply for EE, I can only apply for that NOC1112 only.

I'm planning to apply for the express entry, can i apply for another NOC?

thanks in advance...

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
phsetaknev said:
I've created a EE profile successfully and I got 390 points, no nomination or job offer.
After creating i got a message and I downloaded that in pdf and at the end of the document it says this:
You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Express Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canada.

What does this exactly mean? Its difficult to get a job offer or a nomination and its a time taking procedure, but within 30 days how can we get that?
you need to register with job bank ..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
yetsky22 said:
hope someone can help....

I applied for 2014 FSW for NOC code 1112. it was returned for the reason "my employment letters from my employer do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that i do not have substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the NOC, including all of the essential duties".

I asked my consultant and they said that I can not apply for another NOC because I already have a record in canadian immigration that i applied for NOC1112. And if i will apply for EE, I can only apply for that NOC1112 only.

I'm planning to apply for the express entry, can i apply for another NOC?

thanks in advance...
absolutely you can .. you were rejected earlier as your employment experience didnt match your noc .. dont repeat that .. make sure your noc matches your profile

valkyrie86

Mar 6, 2013
Hello

I have created mycic profile and filled up all info from personal to work history.

Please could anyone tell me whats next knowin that after my EE application is done, i was not eligible for applying because of not having job offer

thankyou for helpin

Navraj

Oct 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi guys

Do we need to fill whole education from 1 to 10 OR just senior secondary and degree ?

Robin_u

Sep 30, 2014
Re: EE PROFILE CREATION -- DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

Regina said:
I suggest you call CIC. You cannot say you did not apply if you applied and have not been declined and at the same time you did not get confirmation and UIN . I would not like to make any mistakes, and give CIC an opportunity to consider misrepresentation, and I would call CIC to ask.
i have also face same problem. But how to contact CIC

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

I submitted my profile with 2171 job code.

My Job fall in to 2171/2173 and 2174 as well.

So can i update the my EE profile now to 2174 from 2171 ?

If i update my profile and submit will it be any case my EE got ineligible?

While Creating the job bank profile ... what job code i need to take in to accounnt?