AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

I submitted my profile with 2171 job code.

My Job fall in to 2171/2173 and 2174 as well.

So can i update the my EE profile now to 2174 from 2171 ?

If i update my profile and submit will it be any case my EE got ineligible?

While Creating the job bank profile ... what job code i need to take in to accounnt?
Hi Seniors,

Please help

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends,

Look at this news article ! applicants under CEC vs FSW vs PNP : CEC applicants are the lowest quota :'(

Permanent residency
The government told CBC News that approximately 65,000 to 75,000 skilled workers will be offered permanent residency in 2015 under one of three categories:
■47,000 to 51,000 will come through the federal skilled worker class and the federal skilled trades class combined.
■21,000 to 23,000 skilled workers through the Canadian experience class.

An additional 46,000 to 48,000 skilled workers will receive permanent residency through the provincial nominee program under express entry, the government said.

Reference: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/express-entry-immigration-points-system-revealed-before-jan-1-launch-1.2852922

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi Seniors,

Please help
You don't have to mention anything on Job Bank.

Pick the profile that suits you more. I don't see why an update would make you ineligible.

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
A question on claiming points for foreign education

I have B.Sc and M.Sc degrees from Andhra University (India), I have got WES assessed them and the following are the results.

B.Sc (Major - Science) : Canadian Equivalency as "Bachelor's degree (four years)"
M.Sc (Major - Computer Science) - Canadian Equivalency as "One year of graduate study"

and Canadian Equivalency Summary as Bachelors Degree (four years) in the top of the report.

How many points can i claim here? Is it just the Bachelors Degree or Two or more post-secondary credentials which gives me 119 points.

Please help...!!!

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
fkiddy12 said:
A question on claiming points for foreign education

I have B.Sc and M.Sc degrees from Andhra University (India), I have got WES assessed them and the following are the results.

B.Sc (Major - Science) : Canadian Equivalency as "Bachelor's degree (four years)"
M.Sc (Major - Computer Science) - Canadian Equivalency as "One year of graduate study"

and Canadian Equivalency Summary as Bachelors Degree (four years) in the top of the report.

How many points can i claim here? Is it just the Bachelors Degree or Two or more post-secondary credentials which gives me 119 points.

Please help...!!!
Please contact WES and ask for clarification (why MSC was not given as Masters Equivalent).

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Dear all,

Do v need to apply separately to all provinces to get the nomination?
Or will they select us from the pool?

Plz guide seniors

Thank u

arpit0718

Jan 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

Need to make a profile for Express entry but I dont have a GC key .what do I do?

I am struck here.Please help.How do I get GC key?

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
Follow Come to Canada link and then sign up for GC Key.. You have to go to login page where you can opt to sign up.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Please tell me, as I submit my EE profile (it turns out that I don't meet the minimum requirements) I understand that to be eligible it is not enough to have IELTS and experience of work, you need a job offer or Provincial nomination or Canadian experience? Am I right?

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Hi friends, anyone who has claimed 119 points can please reply-

In your WES report, did you have a equivalency for a single educational credential as a "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

Or

you had 2 Educational credentials, each having equivalency as Bachelor's Degree (x years) or similar individually, say one as Bachelor's Degree (Four years) and other Bachelor's Degree (Three years)

and at the top, summary mentioning just your highest, eg. Bachelor's Degree (Four years)

and yet you choose "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." for both credentials in the education section in your Express Entry profile.

In short, if you have two education credentials evaluated by WES, getting equivalency as Bachelor's Degree (Four years) for one and other as Bachelor's Degree (Three years), do you get 119 points or you still get just 112?

Asking this because ideally in the EE profile, while filling individual education credentials, WES equivalency should be picked up as Bachelor's Degree (Three years) etc as given in WES and for Two (or more) such entries system should pick up the 119 points itself, how can we for an individual credential, pick up "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." hope I have made myself clear, Any thoughts?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
happy16 said:
Hi friends, anyone who has claimed 119 points can please reply-

In your WES report, did you have a equivalency for a single educational credential as a "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

Or

you had 2 Educational credentials, each having equivalency as Bachelor's Degree (x years) or similar individually, say one as Bachelor's Degree (Four years) and other Bachelor's Degree (Three years)

and at the top, summary mentioning just your highest, eg. Bachelor's Degree (Four years)

and yet you choose "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." for both credentials in the education section in your Express Entry profile.

In short, if you have two education credentials evaluated by WES, getting equivalency as Bachelor's Degree (Four years) for one and other as Bachelor's Degree (Three years), do you get 119 points or you still get just 112?

Asking this because ideally in the EE profile, while filling individual education credentials, WES equivalency should be picked up as Bachelor's Degree (Three years) etc as given in WES and for Two (or more) such entries system should pick up the 119 points itself, how can we for an individual credential, pick up "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." hope I have made myself clear, Any thoughts?
it would be 119 (two or more post-secondary program credential..)

besides WES doesnt say it in exactly the same wordings .. for example in my case:

i have a masters and bachelors. overall it says masters and seperately under education it says masters and bachelors respectively...

binny_31

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
I got 397 point in EE.. I have registered with job bank.. What next? I don't see resume upload like option. How to apply for a job?

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
srbhrn said:
it would be 119 (two or more post-secondary program credential..)

besides WES doesnt say it in exactly the same wordings .. for example in my case:

i have a masters and bachelors. overall it says masters and seperately under education it says masters and bachelors respectively...
Sure, so WES most probably overall mentions the highest one...

But we selecting equivalency of "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least...." while filing an individual (one of the two credentials, even if the highest one) credential in EE would be wrong.

My concern is that while filling up EE profile, when I am filling say one of the two credentials, I should ideally pick up the corresponding equivalency ie. "Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer" for both my Bachelor's Degree (Four and Three years)

and the system should automatically detect Two such entries and allot 119 points!! But that's not what happens.

abstriker

Aug 30, 2014
I'm following the details given on CIC site "Educational Credential Assessments – how to read your report"
http : // www . cic . gc . ca / english / immigrate / skilled / eca-conversion . asp

Hope that helps...

abstriker said:
Hi guys!!

I got question around Education History tab:
I have completed MSc Comp Sci(2 years) and BSc Comp Sci(3 years). I have my WES report and it says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and one year of graduate study".

Ques 1: What should I enter for "Level of education" and "Level of education(Canadian equivalent)" for MSc Comp Sci? In WES report, the Canadian equivalency is mentioned as "One year of graduate study".
Ques 2: What should I enter for "Level of education" and "Level of education(Canadian equivalent)" for BSc Comp Sci? In WES report, the Canadian equivalency is mentioned as "Bachelor's degree (four years)".

Thanks..

amar_klanti

Dec 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

I already validate my personal reference code, however when I try to create EE profile using my given personal reference code I have the following error.

Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue.
Error Description:
The code you have entered is incorrect. Please re-enter your personal reference code.

I try several time but get the same message. plz suggest, do I validate again my eligibility and try again.

Thanks