+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

bindaaslife

Jan 12, 2015
Created profile many times but always i am getting profile ineligible though i have

1. IELTS
2. WES

The only thing which i dont have is Canada Work EX

My Noc is 2171 what is that i am missing can anyone help.

Thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
bindaaslife said:
Created profile many times but always i am getting profile ineligible though i have

1. IELTS
2. WES

Thanks
Proof of funds??

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
happy16 said:
Guys, anyone who has already completed their profile and received 119 (or 128) points for Education, please help!!

What was your WES report and,

What did you select in Each of your education credential entries under 'Level of Education' and 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

Also, if you make any changes, do the points get updated instantaneously? Does the date submitted on the welcome page get updated as well or that shows the first time you submitted your profile even after making changes?

Thanks!!
you can use this link below to be clear about ECA report:
http:// www. cic. gc. ca /english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

I had masters and bachelors and same was identified on my WES report .. which is what i mentioned in the same fields..

yes points get updated instantaneously .. and date changes to latest date...

I was just thinking of this a few days back .. and I believe that CIC would fix a pick date for draw .. for example if draw is scheduled for 26th, then all entries submitted by 24th would be eligible for the draw..

so everyone should try to update their profile and submit with some safe period

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
I checked that link, but I am not able to understand what to fill for my credentials--

I have a BA given by WES as Bachelor's Degree (Four years)
& a MSc given by WES as Bachelor's Degree (Three years)

so as per the link, I should get 119 points (with spouse)

While filling EE profile,

in BA, if I select 'Bachelor's degree OR...' for both the 'Level of Education' and 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

and in MSc, 'Master's degree..' for 'Level of Education' and 'Bachelor's degree OR...' for 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

I should automatically get 119 points, but I get 112

What to select to get 119 points?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
happy16 said:
I checked that link, but I am not able to understand what to fill for my credentials--

I have a BA given by WES as Bachelor's Degree (Four years)
& a MSc given by WES as Bachelor's Degree (Three years)

While filling EE profile,

in BA, if I select 'Bachelor's degree OR...' for both the 'Level of Education' and 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

and in MSc, 'Master's degree..' for 'Level of Education' and 'Bachelor's degree Or...' for 'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

I should automatically get 119 points, but I get 112

What to select to get 119 points?
select "two or more degrees, diplomas .. " in masters.. you should get 119 in this case

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Ok, let me try, but my profile is showing the first submitted date and time even if I resubmit after changes, and showing no changes in points as well. But the changes in the profile details do get registered!

Also, for Masters's, as it exactly asks, "'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

On my report, it's shown, Bachelor's Degree (Four years)

so ideally filling "two or more degrees..." is somewhat not correct, but yes then why CIC has even given this as an option, so I agree that your suggestion should work.

I'll try it and update. Thanks!!

Also, when you say, in Masters, then in Masters, there are two entries, one is Level of education and other is level of education shown on report?

So for first, I have to choose Masters, and for second, "two or more degrees..." right?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
happy16 said:
Ok, let me try, but my profile is showing the first submitted date and time even if I resubmit after changes, and showing no changes in points as well. But the changes in the profile details do get registered!

Also, for Masters's, as it exactly asks, "'Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on report'

so ideally filling "two or more degrees..." is somewhat not correct, but yes then why CIC has even given this as an option, so I agree that your suggestion should work.

Also, when you say, in Masters, then in Masters, there are two entries, one is Level of education and other is level of education shown on report?

So for first, I have to choose Masters, and for second, "two or more degrees..." right?
right. THis seems to be the correct and most sane approach. But if you feel like, do give CIC a call and confirm for everyone .. i am sure others have the same query as well.

fortunately for me, mine was assessed as masters and no such confusion there..

Jan 4, 2015
Hi All,

I have below doubts while filling the form:

-> "Applicant must Initial beside each Statement" What does this actually means - Can anyone please explain
-> "Give full details of all the Secondary and Post Secondary education" What all can be included in this (Ex: 10th, Inter and Graduation). Please explain in detail
-> I have mentioned about my Passport and they are also asking for "National Identity Document" number if applicable.. please tell what all comes under this...

Thanks in Advance

paulo

Jan 2, 2015
Hi guys,
This forum is amazing, and I came to ask your help.
I'm looking to go on with EE, as Estimator COD 2234, so:
1 - I need to recognize some studies? (I also have a degree in architecture);
2 - How is the best and fast way to proceed. I would later, bring my family with me for Canada.
Please, someone expert, can help me? Thanks a lot.

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindaaslife said:

1. IELTS
2. WES

Thanks
My dear friend the only reason I can see is that this noc was filled in fsw 2014. Maybe this is the reason, try to link yourself to other noc and test it.

abstriker

Aug 30, 2014
Yaar, acc to you....for my MSc Comp Scie ....wot shld I select for "One Year of Graduate study" from level of education?

happy16 said:

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
paulo said:
Hi guys,
This forum is amazing, and I came to ask your help.
I'm looking to go on with EE, as Estimator COD 2234, so:
1 - I need to recognize some studies? (I also have a degree in architecture);
2 - How is the best and fast way to proceed. I would later, bring my family with me for Canada.
Please, someone expert, can help me? Thanks a lot.
First two things:
- Get an ECA with WES (fastest system);
- Get good IELTS results (CLB10+ really helps);

With those in hand, EE will be easier.

BIBOBIBO

May 7, 2013
Hello All

I just finished filling up the forms and got the score of 369. I am doing my PhD within Canada and do RA and TA for 4.5 years as of today. In the score table, I got Canadian Work Experience point "0". Does any one know why the system does not add my RA work experience and TA work experience points?

PS: I entered starting date September 2010 and checked the box for "this is my current job" and also mentioned I work 30 hr/week while I am a full time student.

Thank you

paulo

Jan 2, 2015
idefix said:
First two things:
- Get an ECA with WES (fastest system);
- Get good IELTS results (CLB10+ really helps);

With those in hand, EE will be easier.
Hi, thanks for your comment. I'm studying english, to realize de exame IELTS soon (10 is impossible :), but, can you explain better the first point, I must to recognize my architecture whether I go as Estimator? It's to get more points? Thanks

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
paulo said:
Hi, thanks for your comment. I'm studying english, to realize de exame IELTS soon (10 is impossible :), but, can you explain better the first point, I must to recognize my architecture whether I go as Estimator? It's to get more points? Thanks
If you don't have an ECA done on your degree, then as far as the EE system is concerned you will have no education and receive no points for it.
Plus if I remember correctly, an ECA is required for FSW? So if you don't have one you would be ineligible for FSW and therefore be ineligible for EE.