+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

U-gal

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Good Evening.

Please I require urgent advise from an expert.

Please I just applied for Express Entry with the intention of applying under Federal Skilled Workers. My score is 398 and its stating that I meet both the CEC & FSW Requirements! This is strange to me because although I have worked in Canada, I haven't worked continuously for a year. I put in all my work experience in Canada as well as my country of origin.

Should I edit my submission and select a year of Canadian work experience so I can score higher marks because I chose that I had less than 1 year of Canadian work experience. Or should I just leave it as it is? Thanks

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Daniel James said:
Hi,

I'm in process of getting WES eval done, was wondering which courier option to choose. I don't want to spend the 85$ for speedy delivery, once the evaluation is done, it said the report will be available online. Wanted a confirmation from someone who has done it already if the report along with the reference number will be available to view online as soon as WES finishes the evaluation? If so, i can use the information and fill my EE profile. Otherwise would opt for the faster delivery options.

Please let me know,

Regards,
DJ
Opt for speedy Delivery services bcuz in normal delivery you couldnt track ur consignment and u never know whr it is and wen it will reach and in india one of my friend didnt get his report at all so he requested another copy.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

The PDF that we receive from MyCIC (after EE profile submission) states the following:

To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a www . jobbank . gc . ca / content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 To do so, you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:
b) Create a profile, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills
you would bring to an employer.

After registering for Job Match (point (a) above), the EE status shows 'Open' and Job Bank status shows 'Accepted'.

But what about step (b) above ? It states to create a skills profile.
Has anyone created Job Seeker Account also after the Job Match process Huh If so, then how have you linked Job Seeker account + EE profile + Job Match account details all together ??

Without building skills profile and resume to match your NOC + work experience, how would the Job Match system link us to the matching Job openings ? So I guess we should also create Job Seeker account as well.

Please share your thoughts. I am sort of confused with the Job Match/Job Bank process.

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
U-gal said:
Good Evening.

Please I just applied for Express Entry with the intention of applying under Federal Skilled Workers. My score is 398 and its stating that I meet both the CEC & FSW Requirements! This is strange to me because although I have worked in Canada, I haven't worked continuously for a year. I put in all my work experience in Canada as well as my country of origin.

Should I edit my submission and select a year of Canadian work experience so I can score higher marks because I chose that I had less than 1 year of Canadian work experience. Or should I just leave it as it is? Thanks
hey man I need you help

hey bro please help from any body does those answer
iam working in Canada right under noc 6322 I would like to know about question
Does anoir boukhriss have a job offer in Canada?
yes or no
Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?
yes or no
Information about the employer or company
How many employers made this job offer?
1.2or 3

what do means you of that

Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):
An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada?
no or yes

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
anoirmimi said:
hey man I need you help

hey bro please help from any body does those answer
iam working in Canada right under noc 6322 I would like to know about question
Does anoir boukhriss have a job offer in Canada?
yes or no
Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?
yes or no
Information about the employer or company
How many employers made this job offer?
1.2or 3

what do means you of that

Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):
An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada?
no or yes
Hi,

these questions only come when you select Yes for a valid job offer in Canada?? I assume you have one ..

Rest all questions are simple .. I am not sure what your query is here .. just reply as per the job offer..

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
U-gal said:
Good Evening.

The system seems to have bugs and strange things happen to the scores. Well, if the system thinks you are eligible why argue with it? Deal with it later when you got invited to apply?

I have a score question to everyone here. If you gain your three years of work experience from two jobs but CIC read your letters and only approves two years of work experience, will it decrease your scores on Express Entry and then make you ineligible? CIC is very strict in their letter requirements and they often reject letters because they do not believe job descriptions match job codes.

Jan 3, 2015
Hello All,Please i will like to know whether i can make changes to my EE application after it has been submitted.I intend to retake ielts for a better score.
based on this,should i submit with my previous score or just wait till i get a better score before i submit my application?
Thank you in advance

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beautyandbrain said:
Hello All,Please i will like to know whether i can make changes to my EE application after it has been submitted.I intend to retake ielts for a better score.
based on this,should i submit with my previous score or just wait till i get a better score before i submit my application?
Thank you in advance
Sure.

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
hi all,

thank u for replies to my previous questions... but I have some more

1) If my husband applies as primary applicant, can I also simultaneously apply for job in Job Bank?

2) Can we show Fixed Deposits ( which mature only in 2016) along with bank statement as proof of finance?

3) can we change our domain of work once we get our PR? eg from comp science to biology based work

thank u

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
KKUMAR14 said:
hi all,

thank u for replies to my previous questions... but I have some more

1) If my husband applies as primary applicant, can I also simultaneously apply for job in Job Bank? YES

2) Can we show Fixed Deposits ( which mature only in 2016) along with bank statement as proof of finance? YES

3) can we change our domain of work once we get our PR? eg from comp science to biology based work YES

thank u

bhavin_55

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Stuck at personal details..

Immigration and citizenship section

Select option

Has applied for canada before : No
Country of citizenship : Nothing added
Country of residence : India

Still it shows In progress...

Can anyone help, could see many had face same issue?

I never went to canada or applied (Application return last ). I went to UK on intra company transfer for 2 months only.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavin_55 said:
Stuck at personal details..

Immigration and citizenship section

Select option

Has applied for canada before : No
Country of citizenship : Nothing added
Country of residence : India

Still it shows In progress...

Can anyone help, could see many had face same issue?

I never went to canada or applied (Application return last ). I went to UK on intra company transfer for 2 months only.
plz enter country of citizenship for eg if you are indian select India
hope it works
else click on completeness check icon on top of page it will tell the error

73hiten

Oct 19, 2014
Marooned said:
In job bank website-->on the right-->create an account-->I Agree-->Enter your new account info-->get the confirmation code email-->
copy that into the website-->continue-->on the top right-->click on immigration express entry candidate-->then put your Express Entry Profile Number & Job Seeker Validation Code from your pdf.

Dear Marroned,
Please let me guide from where i update my skills & resume in jobbank. I already registered, but message is as below

"You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank."

Find the job that is right for you!