+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

dimbo888

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I ve created my profile...criteria for canadian experience class met but also did get any message in MyCIC inbox or anywhere else.I call CIC they said they dont have any information on that

jamieb14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
srbhrn said:
Submitted and then updated.. Actually it is TRANSMITTED (and not submitted in terms of CIC terminology)

Everytime you make changes after TRANSMITTING, it is saved seperately and you have the option to TRANSMIT it again to CIC ..
I have mine as Transmitted but unable to update/change my information as only says View??? How do you make changes after it is Transmitted??

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
jamieb14 said:
I have mine as Transmitted but unable to update/change my information as only says View??? How do you make changes after it is Transmitted??
same as earlier .. check into the form .. make your changes .. do SAVE AND EXIT .. it would now give an extra option to REVERT CHANGES .. ignor ethat if you want to make changes .. Click on COntinue at bottom and sign it ..

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends,

Can we delete the EE profile if we are not eligible ? because I got message that iam not eligible.
any answers or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In job bank they've mentioned "Coming soon"!!!!
I just registered my EE profile number,Job Seeker validation code and my name in Job bank.Is that all?
everything finished?

jamieb14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
srbhrn said:
same as earlier .. check into the form .. make your changes .. do SAVE AND EXIT .. it would now give an extra option to REVERT CHANGES .. ignor ethat if you want to make changes .. Click on COntinue at bottom and sign it ..
Doesn't let you my friend, all options are greyed and unable to click anything in the forms. My issue is I haven't received my accreditation assessment from WES yet so I marked 'Has X X Had and ECA in last five years' as No but when it does come back I will need to change this. I believe this is the reason it is saying I am ineligible.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
there has been a response to similar question.

People have put everything in First Name or Surname and mentioned NA in other.. please read older pages in this thread to dig more information ..
srbhrn said:
there has been a response to similar question.

People have put everything in First Name or Surname and mentioned NA in other.. please read older pages in this thread to dig more information ..

Now i wrote given name - not applicable
surname xx yy

and the system is calling me not applicable xx yy...
Is it fine??

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
vaskar said:
Hello Friends,

Is WES ASSESSMENT required if I apply in CEC category ?

Thanks,
V
Clearly said it's not, but you may obtain more points by doing it.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

The pdf that we received from MyCIC (after creating EE profile successfully) states the following:

To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a www . jobbank . gc . ca / content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 To do so, you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:
b) Create a profile, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills
you would bring to an employer.

After registering for Job Match (point (a) above), the Job Bank status shows 'Accepted'.

But what about step (b) above ? It states to create a skills profile. Without building skills profile and resume to match your NOC + work experience, how would the Job Match system link us to the matching Job openings ?

Please share your thoughts. I am sort of confused with the Job Match/Job Bank process.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
jamieb14 said:
Doesn't let you my friend, all options are greyed and unable to click anything in the forms. My issue is I haven't received my accreditation assessment from WES yet so I marked 'Has X X Had and ECA in last five years' as No but when it does come back I will need to change this. I believe this is the reason it is saying I am ineligible.
I just checked and edited my profile and transmitted it again .. please check you are doing it correct..

itsmerags

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Hello friends,

I have a doubt regarding come to canada tool.

when i am trying to check my eligibility then after answering all the questions then i end up with " you do not appear to be eligible"

but when i increase my ielts score to 0.5 band then it generate a ref code. So guys does EE also have any minimum points requirement like in FSW.Actually, i missed to file my application in fsw as i was short of 1 pt for total cummulative pts of 67 , i tried ielts twice but i got 18 pts both times.

L:7.5 R:6.5 W,S:6
L:7 R:6 W:7 and S:6

So please suggest what to do.

jamieb14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
srbhrn said:
I just checked and edited my profile and transmitted it again .. please check you are doing it correct..
Nah I can't, The status shows 'Transmitted' but in red with a Padlock next to it so it must be locked for now. Maybe it will open for updating soon but as of now I cannot update it. I have to wait for WES anyway so we'll see when I get that back. If not I will just create a new application.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Marooned said:
In job bank they've mentioned "Coming soon"!!!!
I just registered my EE profile number,Job Seeker validation code and my name in Job bank.Is that all?
everything finished?
how did u do this? i cudnt see the way to enter the code and profile number.
i did register using the url in general.