Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July 2014
Doc's Request.
23th October 2014 (CC Charge)
Currently, i am creating profile for Express entry. I possess 5 years of work experiences. I can say NOC is same for 5 years but i have worked under 3 different companies. I have doubt in filling answers for below question in eligibility assessment

"In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation. "

Am i need to mention work experiences period under latest employer or total experiences period ? What they meant by saying only one occupation.

karlaplus

Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
We are having the same issue, I´m the spouse and I have education and canadian work experience, and is giving me 0 points. There is something wrong with their system. Anybody here knows what can we do to have that corrected?

adrscuds said:
Is any1 having problems with the system not calculating points from the spouse?

MyCIC shows that I have 360 points, but I'm not been credited points for any of the spouse's criteria .

For example: IELTS
speaking: 5.5 clb 6 - 1 point
reading: 6 clb 7 - 3 points
writing: 5 clb 5 - 1 point
listening 6 clb 7 - 3 points
Total: 8 points

CIC is giving me 0 points for it

Education
if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a one-year postsecondary program credential - 6 points
if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a two-year postsecondary program credential - 7 points
Total: 13 points

CIC is giving me 0

Canadian work experience is 0, as none of us have experience in Canada.

So I'm 21 points short according to MyCIC.

My wife's ECA is not ready yet (haven't sent her documents to WES up until today).
If that's the reason as to why CIC is not awarding me points under education for my spouse, than it's ok, so far. As soon as I get her ECA I'll update the profile and get the points.

But why on earth isn't it awarding me 8 points for her language proficiency? IELTS score are correct on the form, date test was taken and date of test results are ok. Language test result form or certificate number is correct.

Guess I'm gonna have to contact CIC and ask them about it...

Bugged system?

edit: couple of other things I've just noticed.

Under age, I'm been awarded 83 points (34 yeas old). But 83 points are awarded to those WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE, and I do have a spouse in the application. My points should be 75 instead of 83.

My ielts points are 119, when they should be 118 (32+32+32+22)

Education: I have 120 points (bachelor's degree). Again, those are points for people WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE. My points should be 112

Something really wrong is happening there

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hey guys I need advice.

I still don't have ECA and IELTS results for my wife.
Can I submit EE application now saying No for ECA and IELTS for my spouse and once we get them, after a month can I update the application and get points?

Also I am making 1 year canadian experience in Feb.

I don't want to miss the chance in January draw so I was thinking to submit profile without canadian experience, spouse ECA and IELTS and in February to update those three things?

Is that possible?

karlaplus

Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
We are having the same issue, I´m the spouse and I have education and canadian work experience, and is giving me 0 points. There is something wrong with their system. Anybody here knows what can we do to have that corrected?

MasterCedric

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Canada
Been trying to submit my profile for the last hour or so, but I keep getting the "Our online services are currently down" message. I tried using google chrome, internet explorer and safari to no avail. Anyone else having the same problem? Or is the site really down? Thanks!

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
jagan081 said:
Currently, i am creating profile for Express entry. I possess 5 years of work experiences. I can say NOC is same for 5 years but i have worked under 3 different companies. I have doubt in filling answers for below question in eligibility assessment

"In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation. "

Am i need to mention work experiences period under latest employer or total experiences period ? What they meant by saying only one occupation.
Total experiences of the period - you can add them. Occupation is NOC.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
karlaplus said:
I'm not sure if there is anything other than calling them tomorrow to see if they can correct it....

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
amro375 said:
Hey guys I need advice.

I still don't have ECA and IELTS results for my wife.
Can I submit EE application now saying No for ECA and IELTS for my spouse and once we get them, after a month can I update the application and get points?

Also I am making 1 year canadian experience in Feb.

I don't want to miss the chance in January draw so I was thinking to submit profile without canadian experience, spouse ECA and IELTS and in February to update those three things?

Is that possible?
In theory, EE is online so that you are able to do just that: update your profile as things change. Check the FAC to see if you find this in writing.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
MasterCedric said:
Been trying to submit my profile for the last hour or so, but I keep getting the "Our online services are currently down" message. I tried using google chrome, internet explorer and safari to no avail. Anyone else having the same problem? Or is the site really down? Thanks!
Also same is happening with me

Scaroz

Jan 1, 2015
idefix said:
I'm not sure if there is anything other than calling them tomorrow to see if they can correct it....
If you are going to call them tomorrow please share what ever they tell you ,

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
karlaplus said:
1. Do you have ECA report for your education? Spouse also needs to have eca report

2. Do you have more than 1 year of canadian experience ...

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Re: EE PROFILE CREATION -- DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

ITCANHappen said:
In my EE profile creation I have encountered a problem:

I do not have a surname on my passport and my Given name is: XXX YYY

However, EE needs both Firstname and Lastname mandatorily....Any suggestions from people with similar issues?
Hello Sir,

I have encountered the same problem but Solution is as follows :
Surname : Put your Full Name
Given name : Not Applicable

Same query is answered by CIC, you can search CIC Help.

Thanks,
Sarb

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Hi all,

After generating the GCKey and clicking on continue button, it ask for Accept the terms and condition
But after accepting it did not displaying anything on this URL

onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/establishSecurityQuestions

I tried many time even I generated the key two times

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
namenotfound said:
Hi all,

After generating the GCKey and clicking on continue button, it ask for Accept the terms and condition
But after accepting it did not displaying anything on this URL

onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/establishSecurityQuestions

I tried many time even I generated the key two times
Have you setup the 4 security questions it asks .. that is the next step .. please use a latest browser as it didnt work on my IE yesterday ..

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
I don't have surname on the passport and even all the documents.

My given name: pardeep kumar

What should I fill for surname? Currently I'm filling "not applicable"