+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Guys..

I am not going to submit my profile, YET, and I have a good reason for it.
Those who submitted it...

Can u tell me
1. If the system is auto converting our IELTS Scores to CLB and assigning points or do we need to calculate and key in points ourselves??
2. Same with Age as well? Do we just need to enter DoB and system does the calculation for us? Or we need to key in both numbers for age and points ??

Thx

tailcat

Nov 26, 2013
where do i get "Job Seeker Validation Code"?
I assume Express Entry Profile Number is the E000xxxxxxx code but can't find Job Seeker Validation Code

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Maplemadness82 said:
Guys..

I am not going to submit my profile, YET, and I have a good reason for it.
Those who submitted it...

Can u tell me
1. If the system is auto converting our IELTS Scores to CLB and assigning points or do we need to calculate and key in points ourselves??
2. Same with Age as well? Do we just need to enter DoB and system does the calculation for us? Or we need to key in both numbers for age and points ??

Thx
1. You insert your IELTS scores directly, we don't need to calculate anything.
2. You insert your DoB.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
tailcat said:
where do i get "Job Seeker Validation Code"?
I assume Express Entry Profile Number is the E000xxxxxxx code but can't find Job Seeker Validation Code
Do you have a job offer with valid LMIA?

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For people who did CELPIP

What is this?
Language test result form or certificate number

I only have registration number and pin number.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Is any1 having problems with the system not calculating points from the spouse?

MyCIC shows that I have 360 points, but I'm not been credited points for any of the spouse's criteria .

For example: IELTS
speaking: 5.5 clb 6 - 1 point
reading: 6 clb 7 - 3 points
writing: 5 clb 5 - 1 point
listening 6 clb 7 - 3 points
Total: 8 points

CIC is giving me 0 points for it

Education
if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a one-year postsecondary program credential - 6 points
if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a two-year postsecondary program credential - 7 points
Total: 13 points

CIC is giving me 0

Canadian work experience is 0, as none of us have experience in Canada.

So I'm 21 points short according to MyCIC.

My wife's ECA is not ready yet (haven't sent her documents to WES up until today).
If that's the reason as to why CIC is not awarding me points under education for my spouse, than it's ok, so far. As soon as I get her ECA I'll update the profile and get the points.

But why on earth isn't it awarding me 8 points for her language proficiency? IELTS score are correct on the form, date test was taken and date of test results are ok. Language test result form or certificate number is correct.

Guess I'm gonna have to contact CIC and ask them about it...

Bugged system?

edit: couple of other things I've just noticed.

Under age, I'm been awarded 83 points (34 yeas old). But 83 points are awarded to those WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE, and I do have a spouse in the application. My points should be 75 instead of 83.

My ielts points are 119, when they should be 118 (32+32+32+22)

Education: I have 120 points (bachelor's degree). Again, those are points for people WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE. My points should be 112

Something really wrong is happening there

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
ashrafgk said:
For people who did CELPIP

What is this?
Language test result form or certificate number

I only have registration number and pin number.
I used the Registration Number and it worked for me.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
adrscuds said:
Is any1 having problems with the system not calculating points from the spouse?

MyCIC shows that I have 360 points, but I'm not been credited points for any of the spouse's criteria .

For example: IELTS
speaking: 5.5 clb 6 - 1 point
reading: 6 clb 7 - 3 points
writing: 5 clb 5 - 1 point
listening 6 clb 7 - 3 points
Total: 8 points

CIC is giving me 0 points for it

Education
if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a one-year postsecondary program credential - 6 points
if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a two-year postsecondary program credential - 7 points
Total: 13 points

CIC is giving me 0

Canadian work experience is 0, as none of us have experience in Canada.

So I'm 21 points short according to MyCIC.

My wife's ECA is not ready yet (haven't sent her documents to WES up until today).
If that's the reason as to why CIC is not awarding me points under education for my spouse, than it's ok, so far. As soon as I get her ECA I'll update the profile and get the points.

But why on earth isn't it awarding me 8 points for her language proficiency? IELTS score are correct on the form, date test was taken and date of test results are ok. Language test result form or certificate number is correct.

Guess I'm gonna have to contact CIC and ask them about it...

Bugged system?

edit: couple of other things I've just noticed.

Under age, I'm been awarded 83 points (34 yeas old). But 83 points are awarded to those WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE, and I do have a spouse in the application. My points should be 75 instead of 83.

My ielts points are 119, when they should be 118 (32+32+32+22)

Education: I have 120 points (bachelor's degree). Again, those are points for people WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE. My points should be 112

Something really wrong is happening there
Hummmm....

Maybe this line: "The maximum number of points is the same no matter the person's marital status." - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Means they will take the highest score possible whether your are single or married. It would explain why you get 0 points for your spouse and single points for yourself.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
it is asking me the following question. but i have PGWP with no NOC written on it. what should i do?

Four digit NOC code of current work permit ?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
idefix said:
Hummmm....

Maybe this line: "The maximum number of points is the same no matter the person's marital status." - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Means they will take the highest score possible whether your are single or married. It would explain why you get 0 points for your spouse and single points for yourself.
That only means that in both cases (single or with accompanying spouse) one could ONLY get 500 points on the 1st and 2nd points criteria (single people don't even get the 2nd criteria, which is exclusive for ppl with accompanying spouse)

1. Skills and experience factors (maximum 500) (singles) + 2. N/A = 500
1. Skills and experience factors (maximum 460) (with spouse) + 2. Spouse or common-law partner factors (maximum 40) = 500

The sentence you highlighted only means that in both scenarios the maximum points to be awarded are 500

The Skill transferability factors (100 maximum points) would add up to the maximum overall score of 600 (this criteria works the same way for both scenarios).

tailcat

Nov 26, 2013
mohsin.ipr said:
it is asking me the following question. but i have PGWP with no NOC written on it. what should i do?

Four digit NOC code of current work permit ?
i have the same question, i can't post link but you can see another thread for this topic

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
Hi,

how long did you wait till any pdf guys??

I get the jobbank registration as pending for the past 4 hours,

but did not receive any pdf with EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

Those 2 will be provided by MyCIC or the profile number is the E......... that is on Mycic???