+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
adrscuds said:
That only means that in both cases (single or with accompanying spouse) one could ONLY get 500 points on the 1st and 2nd points criteria (single people don't even get the 2nd criteria, which is exclusive for ppl with accompanying spouse)

1. Skills and experience factors (maximum 500) (singles) + 2. N/A = 500
1. Skills and experience factors (maximum 460) (with spouse) + 2. Spouse or common-law partner factors (maximum 40) = 500

The sentence you highlighted only means that in both scenarios the maximum points to be awarded are 500

The Skill transferability factors (100 maximum points) would add up to the maximum overall score of 600 (this criteria works the same way for both scenarios).
That would be my first reading as well.

I agree with your first comment: the system is buggy yet. The UCI number is another problem.

tailcat

Nov 26, 2013
evanstp9 said:
Hi,

how long did you wait till any pdf guys??

I get the jobbank registration as pending for the past 4 hours,

but did not receive any pdf with EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

Those 2 will be provided by MyCIC or the profile number is the E......... that is on Mycic???
i don't have anything yet too

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tailcat said:
i don't have anything yet too
You get it as part of your Correspondence - click on Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - PT (it's like a dropdown) .. then you will find a link of the pdf

tailcat

Nov 26, 2013
ashrafgk said:
You get it as part of your Correspondence - click on Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - PT (it's like a dropdown) .. then you will find a link of the pdf
my status is submited, there are two buttons i can click: 1.check status and message 2.withdraw
i have no message yet

am i looking at the correct place?

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
ashrafgk said:

No, nothing like that...

It shows messages as 0

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tailcat said:
my status is submited, there are two buttons i can click: 1.check status and message 2.withdraw
i have no message yet

am i looking at the correct place?
yeah click on check status .. then look at the bottom of the page.

tailcat

Nov 26, 2013
ashrafgk said:
yeah click on check status .. then look at the bottom of the page.
I see what you mean now, thank you! sadly I don't have any Correspondence/message yet.. guess i will wait O.O

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Hi guys I tried to submit my online application many and many time but it's showing that system is down and asking me to try again later !!!!! Is anybody facing same problem??? Please advise

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
melkhatib said:
Hi guys I tried to submit my online application many and many time but it's showing that system is down and asking me to try again later !!!!! Is anybody facing same problem??? Please advise
I only faced some minor hickups when trying to join the jobbank. But, none with the express entrey system.
Filled it out as soon as the system was available.

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
adrscuds said:
I only faced some minor hickups when trying to join the jobbank. But, none with the express entrey system.
Filled it out as soon as the system was available.
Thank you bro :)

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evanstp9 said:
I am saying the same thing...

My question was:

How long did it took you to get your correspodence???
Like few minutes. I received an email .. like 2 minutes after I pressed submit. Signed in again, I saw my scores .. and the correspondence message was there with a link to the pdf. (It says To view this message, click here.)

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
I see..

Can you tell me what does it show as "Express Entry Profile Effective Date", at the end of the page, after your CRS?

Mine shows tomorrow, I guess that might be the issue, even though I see my score there

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: EE PROFILE - HOW TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

Yuvvv said:
JOB BANK PROBLEM....

While registering for my job bank account, on the 3rd form (validation) its asking for "Social Insurance Number"...

What is tthat???
press express entry button

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:null (2015-01-01 23:42:06)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Top of Page

Whats that I can not submit my EE online application