+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile not Eligible after receiving Nomination from OINP

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
Good luck! Your job bank validation code too, I hope! They can't resend the nomination without it.
Hi, I wanted to know how job code plays a role here. I recently got NOI from ontario and registed using job code I had in Inbox. But I have not registered for job Bank. Is it okay? or can it cause issues

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi Tanya, happy for you. Please do you mind sharing steps to get the NOI from Ontario. Any link will be greatly appreciated. I have a study permit but left before COVID lock down. Permit expires on August 30th and extension of study permit outside Canada is really not feasible. Trying to start a PR application and see how I can meet up. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hey p
Hi Ahmed, itsmerv

Any info on your application. You received any reply.

I am in same situation of ee ineligible after nomination from sinp ee.

My wife's IELTS if I add It shoes eligible. Which she will get results after a month. I have 15days left to accept nomination in my my ineligible ee.

Require urgent advise.
Hey please reply, i also got an update just now for my ielts, my new ielts score is ready I havent just updated and woke up to see i am ineligible. Did oinp accepted new ee profile ???

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

I have received the nomination letter from Ontario Government on the 24th, on the same day I received another letter to inform me that my Profile is no longer Eligible for Express Entry. ( I did not Accept the Nomination yet)

After some research, I deduced the reason for my Profile not being eligible, The required funds for a 2 Person Family was recently revisited to $15,143 up from $14,800, and I had entered $15,000 in the field for available funds. so I went to try and change it, but found out I can't update my profile once it has been found not eligible, so I have to create a new profile, my question now is, what do i need to do to get my profile up again and not lose the nomination?

(There's an Option to "Start Over" on top of the profile details, but I'm not sure if this will create a whole new profile and application with a different number or will it just start a new profile within the same number so I don't lose the nomination?)

Thank you all in Advance for any Help..
Sorry to hear this. Open new EE account and forward to OntarIo with explanation. Mine was Saskatchewan pnp

Reactions: Puja shalini