+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile not Eligible after receiving Nomination from OINP

chitrankv

May 17, 2017
Hi sumitthegreat,

any update on your nomination and new profile? Pls advise I am in the same situation now.

Hello I have received ONIP nomination letter on 17 May 2017 and also one more email letter showing Profile ineligible.
Can you plz guide me with further steps.

Thanks

itsmervv

Jun 30, 2017
I was a FSWP candidate with 67 points and in was in express entry pool. The FSW program needs a person to have minimun 67 points out of the 100 points grid to be eligible as a FSW cadidate.

While i was in the express pool i got an NOI from ontario and also applied for it and paid up for the processing charges. I am on the verge of getting nominated but unfortunately i turned a year older yesterday which brought my score to 66 and i received an email from CIC on my account that i am no longer eligible to be in the pool and not a FSW candidate anymore. This is really heart breaking as i was very close to being nominated.

My questions:

1) What does this do to my application to nomination of interest that i had received from Ontario and applied to it?Will they reject it and not process further/give nomination as i am not a FSW candidate anymore?

2)My wife has not given IETLS exam and if she gives i will get 5 points more to bring my score to 71 making me eligible again. Will I be able to update my existing profile again since I got a NOI based on this profile.

3) Will OINP hold my application till atleast 2 months as the earliest date for exam for my wife is in mid oct and the results will be available within 30 days of exam. All this will take atleast 2 months.Will they consider my application and fees paid?

4) If at worst OINP nominates me i will get 600 points but still since i am not a FSW candidate IRCC might not send me ITA. is this correct.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I was a FSWP candidate with 67 points and in was in express entry pool. The FSW program needs a person to have minimun 67 points out of the 100 points grid to be eligible as a FSW cadidate.

While i was in the express pool i got an NOI from ontario and also applied for it and paid up for the processing charges. I am on the verge of getting nominated but unfortunately i turned a year older yesterday which brought my score to 66 and i received an email from CIC on my account that i am no longer eligible to be in the pool and not a FSW candidate anymore. This is really heart breaking as i was very close to being nominated.

My questions:

1) What does this do to my application to nomination of interest that i had received from Ontario and applied to it?Will they reject it and not process further/give nomination as i am not a FSW candidate anymore?

2)My wife has not given IETLS exam and if she gives i will get 5 points more to bring my score to 71 making me eligible again. Will I be able to update my existing profile again since I got a NOI based on this profile.

3) Will OINP hold my application till atleast 2 months as the earliest date for exam for my wife is in mid oct and the results will be available within 30 days of exam. All this will take atleast 2 months.Will they consider my application and fees paid?

4) If at worst OINP nominates me i will get 600 points but still since i am not a FSW candidate IRCC might not send me ITA. is this correct.
HI @legalfalcon can you look at this please

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

My questions:

yes, the application will be rejected as to meet the PNP you have to meet the FSW MEC.

If your profile has been rejected and no longer in the pool, you can create a new profile, and inform ONIP about it and they will change the nomination to the new profile.

It is their discretion. So you will have to request them

You may get an ITA, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you got the ITA and you were eligible for it.

davobod

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017

My questions:

See reply in http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedural-fairness-letter-from-oinp-for-roles-and-responsibilties-pls-help.489065/

GO4PRADEEP

Jul 22, 2017
Hi All,

I have received the nomination letter from Ontario Government on the 24th, on the same day I received another letter to inform me that my Profile is no longer Eligible for Express Entry. ( I did not Accept the Nomination yet)

After some research, I deduced the reason for my Profile not being eligible, The required funds for a 2 Person Family was recently revisited to $15,143 up from $14,800, and I had entered $15,000 in the field for available funds. so I went to try and change it, but found out I can't update my profile once it has been found not eligible, so I have to create a new profile, my question now is, what do i need to do to get my profile up again and not lose the nomination?

(There's an Option to "Start Over" on top of the profile details, but I'm not sure if this will create a whole new profile and application with a different number or will it just start a new profile within the same number so I don't lose the nomination?)

Thank you all in Advance for any Help..
Hello friends,

Does anyone has the update of above case of Ahmed's as I too had the same issue

rtbrfr

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Ahmed, itsmerv

Any info on your application. You received any reply.

I am in same situation of ee ineligible after nomination from sinp ee.

My wife's IELTS if I add It shoes eligible. Which she will get results after a month. I have 15days left to accept nomination in my my ineligible ee.

Require urgent advise.

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Ahmed, itsmerv

Any info on your application. You received any reply.

I am in same situation of ee ineligible after nomination from sinp ee.

My wife's IELTS if I add It shoes eligible. Which she will get results after a month. I have 15days left to accept nomination in my my ineligible ee.

Require urgent advise.
Please how did you solve the above

Ib4life

Dec 16, 2018
Hello. Please how did you solve the problem of ineligible profile in EE after snip normination

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Good day sir/maam,

I recently received my pnp confirmation of nomination from alberta on may 28, 2019. The problem is that my express entry profile on that same day became ineligible when i received my pnp nomination because i did not update my funds in my express entry profile to be able to reach the 2019 minimum amount ($12,669) . My funds in my profile is $12,574 and I created my express entry profile back in december 2018 which is still a valid amount in 2018. The problem is that IRCC increased the minimum fund starting january 2019 to $12,669 and that is the reason why my profile became ineligible.

My question to you is that:

-What is the solution for this minor problem in my EE acocunt?
-Can i amend/fix this problem in my express entry account so that i can be granted 600 points from my alberta nomination. If so, what should i do?
-Has anyone have any idea or have experience this kind of issue before?

Thank you so much for the help in advance and more power!

ecofriendlyidea

Apr 20, 2019
Hi,

Have you received response from OINP ? If yes, how much time in days it took for them to transfer nomination to new profile. Please let me know as I am in same situation and for me its been more than 3 weeks , still no news from them on nomination transfer to new EE profile.
any updates in your application? i have the same problem

ro77pk

Nov 8, 2016
Good day sir/maam,

I recently received my pnp confirmation of nomination from alberta on may 28, 2019. The problem is that my express entry profile on that same day became ineligible when i received my pnp nomination because i did not update my funds in my express entry profile to be able to reach the 2019 minimum amount ($12,669) . My funds in my profile is $12,574 and I created my express entry profile back in december 2018 which is still a valid amount in 2018. The problem is that IRCC increased the minimum fund starting january 2019 to $12,669 and that is the reason why my profile became ineligible.

My question to you is that:

-What is the solution for this minor problem in my EE acocunt?
-Can i amend/fix this problem in my express entry account so that i can be granted 600 points from my alberta nomination. If so, what should i do?
-Has anyone have any idea or have experience this kind of issue before?

Thank you so much for the help in advance and more power!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any response or reply from Alberta ?