Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi

I applied for express entry on 10 Aug, got eligible msg and later link for job bank. But i did not register wid job bank, and on 10 sep recieved another msg that my app is ineligible. I can say it was coz of job bank not registered within 30 days.
Can someone pls tell me, can i make another application on my account?

Thanks

yawer_Naved

Sep 6, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am having the some issues regarding my EE profile issue, i have applied for my express entry yesterday and i can see two application when i log in to my GC key account.
1 Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted.
2 Expess entry - status submitted.

I dont know why i have this extra application in my account. i haven't got any ITA as i just entered in EE pool last night.
any help would be appreciated :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
zainab.p said:
Hi

I applied for express entry on 10 Aug, got eligible msg and later link for job bank. But i did not register wid job bank, and on 10 sep recieved another msg that my app is ineligible. I can say it was coz of job bank not registered within 30 days.
Can someone pls tell me, can i make another application on my account?

Thanks
If your profile has become ineligible, you will have to create and submit a new Express Entry profile.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Stanlee said:
If your profile has become ineligible, you will have to create and submit a new Express Entry profile.
Thanks for the help!

summitseries

Nov 10, 2015
JoacRy said:
Hi summitseries, a little confused by your profile; you say you are working in Canada (and have stable income) but do not have a job offer.

Did you not have to accept a 'job offer' letter to start working?
Hi JoacRy,

I had a job offer and was working but it was for an NOC C job :(

Anyway, I figured out the issue later on. It was because I didn't have the required proof of funds. I still needed to show I had proof of funds because the system didn't recognize my semi-skilled job.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
yawer_Naved said:
Hi everyone,
I am having the some issues regarding my EE profile issue, i have applied for my express entry yesterday and i can see two application when i log in to my GC key account.
1 Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted.
2 Expess entry - status submitted.

I dont know why i have this extra application in my account. i haven't got any ITA as i just entered in EE pool last night.
any help would be appreciated :)

You may just go ahead and delete the application that says not yet submitted.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
vitalnadh said:
My

I am not able to find 'withdraw' or 'delete' buttons to remove my profile.
Could any one advice?
You won't have option to either withdraw or delete because your profile is ineligible. You need to create a new profile and yes you need to meet minimum requirements.

Read the update provided by dan in the below link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/profile-ineligible-post-here-t416165.0.html

Dec 12, 2016
Hi Guys ,

I applied for express Entry and it was shown ineligible to apply.I had completed a pre check before applying and it showed eligible and points in Range of 400. I have completed my IELTS , WES and 3 + Years of experience.

Education: MBA , Bachelor of Engineering
WES: Approved

Work Experience : 3 + Years Full time in NOC 1125 in Foreign Country

No work Experience in Canada

IELTS Score

Reading:8
Listening : 8.5
Speaking : 7
Writing :6

Request your guidance and comments on above case.

Thanks