+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile ineligible

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have bachelor and master and the system calculated my score as having two degrees. I got both evaluated by WES.

matt04

Jan 7, 2016
AnnaBG said:
I have bachelor and master and the system calculated my score as having two degrees. I got both evaluated by WES.
thank you but in my case, Im currently a masters student in canada. therefore, im not sure if a current program could be accepted because I once read somewhere it could be regarded as a seconde degree even though it's current program

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Raj2014 said:
Thanks Guys !!

Finally..I submitted EE Profile !! I added my education of all time and didn't see ineligible any more.

Score : 401 // I said that I have Provincial Nomination from Alberta but Alberta doesn't participate in EE so they can't confirm my nomination. What to do in this case ?

Please advice ??
Buddy I think I'm having the same issue as you. So do you have to add all your education from high school to college to be eligible ?

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
youknowluke said:
Buddy I think I'm having the same issue as you. So do you have to add all your education from high school to college to be eligible ?
Update it did turn out to be the above

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi
I'm in a big need. I did my EE application and it says "Profile Ineligible"
Firs all my data:

1. Almost three years of experience in a job under NOC 2241
2. Got LMO in June 2014
3. Still the same occupation
4. My language test score: CELPIP
Listening - 10
Reading - 9
Writing - 8
Speaking - 9
5. I didn't input my Credential Assessment results because I haven't got them yet (I think it should work anyway under CEC (?))
6. Masters in Mechanical Engineering (5 full years) from outside of Canada
7 . I don't have any certificate from Canada
8. No relatives in Canada

I did the application twice because the first time I didn't input years of high school, only my university but bot say "Profile Ineligible".
Now I have two rejected application in my profile. After I clicked that I want to apply under Express Entry it said that I'm eligible so I don't know what went wrong.

Please help me, does anyone know what might be the reason? I'm really nervous now.

Thank you

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Dear Friends,
i the same issue for sometime, if someone could help me ..

I applied for Express entry in Dec 2015, then i got Invitation from Ontario nomination program to apply.
after applying for Ontario Nomination program, few days later my CIC profile got a message "You are not eligible for Express Entry"

with following reasons :

• not having a valid language test ( my IELTS got expired )
• language test results that are more than two years old ( my IELTS got expired )
• a language test score that is too low( my IELTS got expired )
• not having enough relevant work experience ( Provided a wrong NOC Code )
• not having the required education level ( Provided a wrong NOC Code )
• not having enough funds ( I have shown $ 36000 for total 3 family members, i don't know why its giving this reason )

I have a new IELTS score now and also corrected my NOC code.

now i have made a new Profile 3 times and i am still getting the same message from CIC.

I have contacted people at Ontario Nomination program, they are saying to submit a new application and provide us the documents, but this CIC is giving me same old reason, when ever i submit my profile, please help

Robbomat

Mar 9, 2016
Hello All,

URGENT HELP/ADVISE REQUIRED!!!

We have a peculiar situation at hand and is really frustrating at the moment as we have no idea how to proceed with this.

My wife and I had applied for PR under FSW through the express entry system in August 2015. We had secured a total score of 458 and also received an ITA in January 2016.
We had 60 days to submit our documents and make the payment and our last date of submission is March 13, 2016.
However, on March 4th, 2016, we received an email from CIC/the govt stating that my profile is ineligible and I need to improve my profile in order to qualify for another application.
This is strange given that we intended to upload our documents on the 3rd of March, 2016, however, the website was down for maintenance or technical issues.

Has this happened to anyone else?? How do we deal with this??
Since they do not accept calls, emails or correspondences of any form, there is no way to deal with this as far as I know.

We have invested a lot of time, energy and money on acquiring all the necessary documents and WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE SOME GUIDANCE AND HELP FROM SOMEONE!!!

Whoever is reading this, please respond if you know a way around this.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks

richard.kang

Apr 29, 2016
Hi,

I am currently working in Canada since Jan 2016 with a work permit from a LMIA that my employer did but expired.

But my EE still ineligible :(

• My LMIA that my employer did has expired, but I read in this forum I should be fill up the expiry of LMIA with the expiration of my work permit, so I should have at least 600 points right?
  • Do I still need ECA for my education since I have the LMIA/work permits?
  • If my study is a part time and so it overlaps with my working experience, would that cause the "ineligibility"?

Thanks in advance!

teexzle

Jan 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar 9, 2016
Nomination.....
July 21, 2016
AOR Received.
September 12, 2016
Med's Done....
August 29, 2016
Passport Req..
January 19, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 29, 2017
LANDED..........
Feberuary 5, 2017
newGirl_sk said:
Hi Yousuf,

The most common reasons for profiles getting ineligible is

1) Dates of employement/education not entered properly
2) WES ref num and IELTS TRF not mentioned correctly.

Check and recheck all timelines and make sure you haven't made any mistake. Create another EE profile.
Even mine was ineligible the first time. Not sure why, probably some date issue.
Good luck.
i read this thread from the very first page and i realised that most of us that get the profile ineligible message have foreign education.

i have tried to create plenty profiles using different scenario in order to figure out what the problem is, but i eventually got through today.

i want to believe the problem is with wes. the express entry system has not been calculating my wes credentials all this while.

so this is what i did, am currently resident in canada, so i chose the option yes, when asked if a canadian degree was issued at the end of my study, i also chose that i did my bsc in canada and boom i got into the pool and met fswp criteria.

so i update my profile to put my correct wes details only for the profile to go ineligible again.

has the system accepted anyone's wes credential?? why is it not accepting mine? what am i doing wrong? what reference number did you put in the certificate number field please, this is urgent because i need to be in the pool in order to be nominated by my province.

details:
Wes credentials = 4 years bsc
celpip = L 11, R 8, W 8, S 7.
i have been in canada sins 2014 and i have a one canadian diploma as well
1 year of continuos work experience too. pls assist

jessy_canada

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hello,

I would appreciate a suggestion. Would it better for me to apply for EE after I get my husband’s ECA & IELTs completed or should I just go ahead and apply for EE using my profile
IELTS R-9/L-8/W-7.5/S-7.0
ECA (3 years BBM)/ 2years MBA (not recognised)
Work Exp - 5 years or more
NOC A1121 - HR
Funds - 30K

I would like to know the following as well
1. How do we get into the Nominee Program?
2. Is it ok to register at the Job bank before we apply for EE?
3. Can I apply for myself and later add my husband’s eca & IELTS?
4. I worked as administrative officer for 4 years & then HR for 2.5? Which NOC is better to apply for Admin or HR?
5. How do I calculate my score? I have been told by an agent I get 67/67 anyway but I would to understand the CRS better for calculation? Is there a calculator available?

Awaiting your kind response

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
teexzle said:
i read this thread from the very first page and i realised that most of us that get the profile ineligible message have foreign education.

i have tried to create plenty profiles using different scenario in order to figure out what the problem is, but i eventually got through today.

i want to believe the problem is with wes. the express entry system has not been calculating my wes credentials all this while.

so this is what i did, am currently resident in canada, so i chose the option yes, when asked if a canadian degree was issued at the end of my study, i also chose that i did my bsc in canada and boom i got into the pool and met fswp criteria.

so i update my profile to put my correct wes details only for the profile to go ineligible again.

has the system accepted anyone's wes credential?? why is it not accepting mine? what am i doing wrong? what reference number did you put in the certificate number field please, this is urgent because i need to be in the pool in order to be nominated by my province.

details:
Wes credentials = 4 years bsc
celpip = L 11, R 8, W 8, S 7.
i have been in canada sins 2014 and i have a one canadian diploma as well
1 year of continuos work experience too. pls assist

VERY INTERESTING Because I have a similar problem. I had a eligible EE entry in 2015. it expired but i was never able to successfully get an eligible EE again.

I will explore the option of editing my WES credential.

I have a question for Teexzie or anyone else. When you received an ineligible EE were your scores displayed?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jessy_canada said:
Hello,

I would appreciate a suggestion. Would it better for me to apply for EE after I get my husband’s ECA & IELTs completed or should I just go ahead and apply for EE using my profile
IELTS R-9/L-8/W-7.5/S-7.0
ECA (3 years BBM)/ 2years MBA (not recognised)
Work Exp - 5 years or more
NOC A1121 - HR
Funds - 30K
Use the CRS tool below, and calculate your score. If your score is 470+, you don't need your husband's IELTS or ECA. If it's lower than that, look through the CRS grid and see what you need to do to gain the extra points you need.

You can always create a profile now, and add your husband's ECA and IELTS later.

I would like to know the following as well
1. How do we get into the Nominee Program?
You have to apply. Start here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

2. Is it ok to register at the Job bank before we apply for EE?
This isn't possible; you need your EE profile number to register for Job Bank.

3. Can I apply for myself and later add my husband’s eca & IELTS?
Yes.

4. I worked as administrative officer for 4 years & then HR for 2.5? Which NOC is better to apply for Admin or HR?
As far as receiving ITA goes, it doesn't make a difference.
But some Provincial Nomination programs only allow certain NOCs to apply. Read through the Eligibility Requirements (in the link I posted for question 1). If one of those NOCs appears in the in-demand list of a province you wish to apply for, then go with that NOC. Otherwise, it makes no difference.

5. How do I calculate my score? I have been told by an agent I get 67/67 anyway but I would to understand the CRS better for calculation? Is there a calculator available?
The FSW score is given out of 100 not 67, so you would receive 67/100 in this case. You can calculate your own FSW score using this grid: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
To calculate your CRS, use this tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
or this grid, if you want to calculate the points yourself: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

Awaiting your kind response

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if an express entry profile becomes eligible due to an erroneous entry, would you have to say 'yes' to the question: Have you applied to the IRCC before??

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
No. Submitting a profile is not an application. You are merely expressing your interest in immigrating to Canada by submitting a profile.

If you submit an application post ITA and that gets rejected, then you have to say yes if you try again.
Thanks dan_and!! :D